Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down (29769 Views)

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by BadBradley: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
never knew Buhari has compassion. oh, i forgot je was referring to northerners.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Redcrafton: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
lildush:
Mr resident of Aso rock. Please treat people equally u will not let Kano people down.. wat about Ogun and Lagos state ? Dey are also in dis mess. We are all nigerians.. justice should be done always.. Mr non integrity..

Can you see how human beings behave?

People are really horribly selfish.

This is what the SS and SE has been facing for decades..but you Yorubas claim than nobody is marginalized...but common palliative is tearing you guys apart. What if the Igbos support the northerners claiming that all is well...that NOBODY is being treated unfairly? Would you not call the Igbos out as wicked?

This is the main reason the Yorubas and the Igbos do not get on well.

We should all condemn injustice when we see it...It will bring the desired peace and respect.

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by mrwinner(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Breakinglimit: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Sounds like Time to work!

This man, na only Aboki dey exist for him eyes o grin
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by annisy(f): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Since APC came to power this covid-19 pandemic is the only thing they haven't blamed the PDP for!!!
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by MisterGrace: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General

Mebie da mo. Alu janyi.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Temptee101(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
But you let Yoruba people down by giving them 1800 bags of rotten rice to eat

And tomorow someone will tell me tinubu is jagajaban

Jagaban that can't influence any federal decision in favour of his people, is that one a Jagaban?

grin

I tell you...you get mouth ahswr
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by PapaAdanna: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
This old illiterate drunkard wouldn't have paid attention if such thing is happening in the SE and now he is telling them he will not let them down

And almighty God is not letting us down here in the SE
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Haha you have let all of Nigerians down
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by melbergalex25: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
You've already let them down,mumu president
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Jesuisbelle(f): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
You can't do anything because you don’t know anything
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by ArisingStorm: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheStorier:
Trusting African govt bro.
Not only Africa, check out south American government, Europe too.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Meti99(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Jagaban that can't influence any federal decision in favour of his people, is that one a Jagaban?

lol
He is jagajaga

1 Like

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nathdoug201: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
this is the most foolish quote i have ever seen in my life..
I doubt if Nigeria can grow with people like you
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by igbowoman: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Walkingkilo:
Believe this hogwash at your own peril.

I can tell you for free that Buhari didn't say anything of such. In fact, he has no Idea a written speech like this exists.

Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmed and Femi Adeshina are just Freelancers paid to pen down write-ups like this to make it seem like Buhari is an empathetic leader but we all know he's a stoic gworo chewing dipstick/nitwit.

it's just advanced damage control to cushion the impending damage that would have been done by the opposition if they had kept silent and ignored them.

I trust Femi Fani-Kayode and Reno Omokri to drag them by their babanriga

The most important response here.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by IMRAAN33(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
You won't let Kano down
What about Lagos?
Kano indigenes get 20k covid fund
What we get here is spoilt rice and our governors are being forced to keep quiet about it .

The King in the North
Nobody is forcing them to keep quiet, the problem with yorubas is hypocrisy, Igbos have clearly expressed their thoughts of breaking out of this country. But my SW pipu are confused.....
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by tammie24: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
God bless the General
are you high?
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
IMRAAN33:
Nobody is forcing them to keep quiet, the problem with yorubas is hypocrisy, Igbos have clearly expressed their thoughts of breaking out of this country. But my SW pipu are confused.....
God will help the whole south
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by jogodo5: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Buhari has already done 5 years.

I hope you realise that.
[/s]
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Una no go kill person for this place

Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by kogiguy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
You won't let Kano down
What about Lagos?
Kano indigenes get 20k covid fund
What we get here is spoilt rice and our governors are being forced to keep quiet about it .

The King in the North
was it your father that share the money in Kano?
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by baysol: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
This stupid president of the north will not let kano down but will let down Lagos the epicentre. This man does not mean well at all.
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
I don't know if am the only one but it seems pretty clear to me that kano is lying the whole population of nano are lying
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by ignis: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
baysol:
This stupid president of the north will not let kano down but will let down Lagos the epicentre. This man does not mean well at all.

How many death cases have lagos recorded in the past weeks?

Lagos governor was given 15 billion naira to fight COVID-19, no cash was given to kano state governor
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by Monday60655(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2020
But you had already let Lagos down. Why not treat all and sundry equal?
Re: Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down by baysol: 7:10am On May 01, 2020
ignis:

How many death cases have lagos recorded in the past weeks?

Lagos governor was given 15 billion naira to fight COVID-19, no cash was given to kano state governor
The baba Riga wearing Governor knows how to make cash disappear. That is why cash was not given but they are getting all manner of support from the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose / Maryanne Moghalu: I Opened The 'First' Nail Studio In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.