Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,316 members, 7,900,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Contagion Movie. Is Covid19 Predetermined? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Contagion Movie. Is Covid19 Predetermined? (275 Views)

Download Movie: Contagion || A Movie Produced Since 2011 About The Virus / The Contagion ..(conspiracy Theory Or Prediction?) / Aside From Money Heist, Which Series Movie Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Contagion Movie. Is Covid19 Predetermined? by Tommynkem(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2020
the Contagion was a movie produced in 2011 about the outbreak of a novel Virus from Hong Kong, China.
the only thing different with the pandemic currently plaguing the world now is the Name. it was not given any name then but it had exact same symptoms as the Covid19 we are experiencing. the same precautionary measures taken then are exactly the same the world is following. it's like we are all playing to the same script but with different actors.
All the Plots with the relevant Health bodies are what we are witnessing today.
I think we should see this movie if we haven't, then probably get another perspective of this pandemic.
it leaves me with certain disturbing questions

2 Likes

Re: The Contagion Movie. Is Covid19 Predetermined? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2020
What is the ending?
Re: The Contagion Movie. Is Covid19 Predetermined? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2020
I hope it ends there... There should be no more deadly movies.
Re: The Contagion Movie. Is Covid19 Predetermined? by sammysmiles(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Lol.... When we say China knows what they are doing or knows what they did you think we are spewing nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Robot Movies / Spreading Nollywood In The Diaspora Is My Mission For Now - Bayo Alawiye / Bbnaija : Erica Suffered Hatred, Got Disqualified Because Of My Son-terry Waya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.