Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,275 members, 7,925,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

How to get a good POS terminal for agency banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to get a good POS terminal for agency banking (1211 Views)

I Need A Very Good POS Without Network Issues / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Where Can I Buy A Good POS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to get a good POS terminal for agency banking by Mremerald(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2020
When it comes to POS business the first thing you need to understand is that I'm here to solve the problem of que in the bank.

in doing this you don't want to cause any problem to your customer that why you need a good POS terminal.

Many times I hear alot of complain from friend about debit issue that some pos terminal debit there card without the agent seeing the funds and it results for them to visit the bank.

And we all know how Nigeria look like before that issue could be resolved you need to visit the bank several times and you as a agent intend of you solving that problem you are creating more problem.

I won't forget the day my parents send funds to me when I was in school for feeding on weekends

I quickly rush to a nearby POS center to withdraw my funds on getting there my card was debited and the agent could not pay me i was deeply agree I wanted to destroy the place.

Because that was my only hope for the weekend

I was really angry people around was pleading me

I called some of my friends who were bad boys to assist me destroy the POS center

But I saw the fear in the POS cashier eye saying is not my fault is my bank card they have bad network

I was like why didn't you tell me

She said how will she no?

I somehow agree with her because she was not a prophetesses

And the POS terminal she was using is not prophet also

But if there is a POS terminal that give you signal about bank debit cards and how strong there network his.

A POS terminal that will tell you that mind your transaction with eco bank they have network issue

That bring us to why you need moniepoints POS terminal they have solve all this issue for you

They have resolved button that reverse customer debit without them visiting the bank

They have live WhatsApp group where you get different bank cards signal to avoid the issue between me and that agent

Charges rate low as N6.50

Swift network

24/7 effective customer service

Instant credit

Stamp duty free transaction
Etc
We do nationwide delivery on this terminal you can contact use zero eight one eight four two three five five one four
On Whatsupp

I will like you to have confidence in transaction not being afraid because of failed debit

Moniepoints terminal will give you that confidence book a chat with me today via my signature or take my number from the second paragraph before this paragraph

See you on top

Re: How to get a good POS terminal for agency banking by IRIENBOY(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello
Re: How to get a good POS terminal for agency banking by atop1(m): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/

(1) (Reply)

To Be Rich, You Must Do This In 2008. / Ago Supply Contract In Abuja. / Are U Intrested In Selling Firewood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.