Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,421 members, 7,914,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ladies Stop Sending Me Bum Bum Videos During Ramadan - Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Stop Sending Me Bum Bum Videos During Ramadan - Naira Marley (573 Views)

Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners / Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Sending Me Bum Bum Videos During Ramadan - Naira Marley by AmeboBook: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Muslims around the world are in fasting, prayer and reflection during the Ramadan. Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley is taking this seriously and has pleaded with his female fans to stop sending their bum bum photos to him.

The Nigerian singer also said in a video that people should stop asking him if he is fasting.

Marley also said that those who are sick, pregnant, with brain problem or mad should not fast. He also made it clear that he doesn't fall in any of the category stated "so obviously i'm fasting".

In another post shared on Instagram, Naira Marley stated this importance, "‪The Quran was revealed in this month.‬ ‪It’s a month of Blessing, Mercy and forgiveness.‬ ‪The doors of heaven are opened.‬ ‪The doors of hell are closed.‬ ‪The shaytaan is chained up.‬ ‪Rewards are multiplied from 10-700 times.‬ ‪There’s one night (laylatul-qadr) that is better than 1000 months".

Use the link to watch the video.

https://www.amebobook.com/stop-asking-me-if-i-am-fasting-during-this-ramadan-ladies-stop-sending-me-bum-bum-videos-naira-marley/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Ladies Stop Sending Me Bum Bum Videos During Ramadan - Naira Marley by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Some ladies don't even have taste.

See the unhealthy and lanky thing they sending nude pictures.

Most dogs you find on Nairaland pet section are even healthier than him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Sending Me Bum Bum Videos During Ramadan - Naira Marley by jogodo5: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Some ladies don't even have taste.

See the unhealthy and lanky thing they sending nude pictures.

Most dogs you find on Nairaland pet section are even healthier than him.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

See What Davido Did On Chioma's Birthday And Her Response / Popular Actor Timini Egbuson Drinks Garri, Comedian Cute Abiola Arr£sted On His / May D Reveals Cause Of Fallout With Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.