Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,066 members, 7,933,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex (3110 Views)

Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Blogfarms: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
My girlfriend recently confided in me that she had "more than two" abortions for her ex boyfriend. She wasn't precise about the number.
I no go lie, the thing shake me.
If it was three, she would have said so, but she said more than two. Meaning it could be four.

The issue now is that, I'm being serious about her, I really love the girl but my heart de cut. If she no fit born nko. What if there was complication and she didn't know about it? Me I want pikin o
I am not judging her, every Saint has a past and every sinner a future.
Please I need "sensible" advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by onward4life(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blogfarms:
My girlfriend recently confided in me that she had "more than two" abortions for her ex boyfriend. She wasn't precise about the number.
If it was three, she would have said so, but she said more than two. Meaning it could be four.

The issue now is that, I'm being serious about her, I really love the girl but my heart de cut. If she no fit born nko. What if there was complication and she didn't know about it? Me I want pikin o

Me: GAMR OVER
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Nwodosis(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
The primary motive of getting married is for companionship, children are added blessings!
I appreciate her for telling you her past and she will be rewarded with blessings. Life is not fair, some are married as virgins and they end up being childless for life while some have done multiple abortions and they are happily married with children.
If your heart needs her as a companion, marry her and never use her past against her while awaiting the blessings that comes with marriage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
My friend and him babe comot 4, sometimes he they clear me say he they pity the babe na why he no wan leave am as she don comot well. For me I no they role with babies, fvck and take care of yourself. Use your pills and don't come bug me
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by DanseMacabre(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol.

You still dey console yourself. Of course 'more than two' could be four, then yet again it could be twenty.

Since na advice you dey find, oga if you really love am wan marry am get children, try impregnate am first. If you no wan kids that badly, go ahead and marry.

For me some things are better left unsaid. If you like make you be Virgin Mary, the instant you telll me say you don do 'more than two' abortions, omo na sizwe bansi get me o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by olabrinks(f): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
If it’s in her past, it’s in her past. The fact that she’s had multiple abortions should prove that she’s very fertile and she’s capable of having children in the future. Yes, abortions are terrible I’m totally against it. My ex boyfriends mother had eight abortions she still managed to have 3 boys. If you’re so concerned, then both of you should go for fertility tests before getting married.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Romanoff(f): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
The Word of God stands sure sha. Just imagine if all women are fornicating and indiscriminately committing abortions. Una no see say na ticking time bomb?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Donald3d(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blogfarms:

grin
What is wrong, is wrong.
But its in her past now, if you are so concerned, you can always take her to the hospital for a check.

But let me ask you a question, what if you marry her a virgin and she still couldn't bare children for you, would you dump her ?
Think about it deeply .

Life can happen to anyone, even the innocent .
There are women who married as virgins that find it difficult getting pregnant.

Who is she, what are her values, how good does she treat you, does she give you peace of mind ?
Children are important, yes.But what if they don't come ?

Again think deeply about this
What if you marry her a virgin and she still couldn't bare children for you, would you dump her ?

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blogfarms:

SOLUTION: make sure she gives birth before you marry her. case closed!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by DanseMacabre(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
olabrinks:
If it’s in her past, it’s in her past. The fact that she’s had multiple abortions should prove that she’s very fertile and she’s capable of having children in the future. Yes, abortions are terrible I’m totally against it. My ex boyfriends mother had eight abortions she still managed to have 3 boys. If you’re so concerned, then both of you should go for fertility tests before getting married.

Eight ke E sure me die say she don abort the person wey for make Nigeria better.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by donbachi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
She go born.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blogfarms:

If you really do love her, impregnate her, first, before you marry her.
Since she is no more a chasis, you've got to test run it.

OR

Just have faith and marry her, believing God to bless you and her with kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by olabrinks(f): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Eight ke E sure me die say she don abort the person wey for make Nigeria better.
Yes ohh lol then when she thought I was pregnant for her son, she told me her life story, telling me she’s had eight abortions and that if I’m really pregnant she will take me to the abortion clinic herself. Thank God it was just a pregnancy scare, very useless woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Omoluabi16(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Multiple abortion ke
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by DanseMacabre(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
olabrinks:
Yes ohh lol then when she thought I was pregnant for her son, she told me her life story, telling me she’s had eight abortions and that if I’m really pregnant she will take me to the abortion clinic herself. Thank God it was just a pregnancy scare, very useless woman.

Hahahahahahaha the woman woke no be small.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Ezennwa(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
hmm, ihe nkea odi kwa very risky,

You should be happy she divulge her secret to you, others hide their own abortion secret till infinity,

It's somehow dicey and complicated at the same time.

My Cent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Pavore9: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blogfarms:

All these cooked up stories! How many abortions in total have your ex-girlfriends had for you?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by NoLotty7(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
olabrinks:
how did you knew that your ex boyfriend's mother had eight abortions?she told you herself or your ex boyfriend did unbehalf of his mother?lf op is your brother can you encourage him to marry such lady with more than two abortions?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by NoLotty7(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Comparing a virgin to someone that have bleeped different men in the name of relationship and aborted several pregnancies to justify one reason the virgin lady cannot give birth is a shallow thought

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Blogfarms: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
What's the assurance?
Complications do happen during abortions,
Hope you know?
donbachi:
She go born.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Blogfarms: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pavore9:

All these cooked up stories! How many abortions in total have your ex-girlfriends had for you?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by olabrinks(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
NoLotty7:
how did you knew that your ex boyfriend's mother had eight abortions?she told you herself or your ex boyfriend did unbehalf of his mother?lf op is your brother can you encourage him to marry such lady with more than two abortions?
the woman told me herself. Anyways the truth is that most women who are sexually active have had at least 1-3 abortions. It’s more common than you think, it’s just a forbidden topic that no one talks about. I am 100 percent against it, but the chances of my brother or my son marrying a woman who has gone through that procedure is very very high, so there’s nothing I can do to prevent it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by astonishments: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
greatresearcher1 come and see o lol
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by NoLotty7(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
olabrinks:
the woman told me herself. Anyways the truth is that most women who are sexually active have had at least 1-3 abortions. It’s more common than you think, it’s just a forbidden topic that no one talks about. I am 100 percent against it, but the chances of my brother or my son marrying a woman who has gone through that procedure is very very high, so there’s nothing I can do to prevent it.
hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
NoLotty7:
Comparing a virgin to someone that have bleeped different men in the name of relationship and aborted several pregnancies to justify one reason the virgin lady cannot give birth is a shallow thought
People like you shame non virgin ladies, but cannot enter a relationship without asking for sex. Even a woman that is truly repentant of her past and want to try out a 'no sex till marriage' relationship will find it difficult to find a man that will truly love her beyond her past. As far as she isn't a virgin she has no more right over her body. Shame on you people
And it is the truth, a woman with multiple abortions could get married and start with twins sef, while a virgin might find it difficult getting pregnant. Nobody is justifying anything. It is just LIFE

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by Saintmary(f): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

If out of about 200 million people, none of us has made Nigeria any better, abeg leave unborn babies alone.
@op, you know the answer deep in your heart.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by crackkhaus: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Are there any sexually-active single women who have not had some kind of abortion before, even if it's with drugs? Lol cheesy

Hehehehe...

Just look for a virgin to marry for your peace of mind, because to see a woman who's been active for years and yet has never been 1/2 weeks pregnant at least, e go hard oo. grin
The exception to this may be for professional hoes. These ones will always insist on a man wearing protection.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by HiFreda(f): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Everyone is talking about the ladies who have had abortions.
What of the men who rejected the pregnancies and encouraged the abortions? They are abortionists too. Some of the men commenting here have had 2-3 abortions too.
Infact, it is difficult to find a man who has not had an abortion.
Guys who have had 2-3 abortions would be complaining about a girl who confessed to one abortion. Hypocrisy!!
Let birds of a feather flock together biko!

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by lilyheaven: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blogfarms:

You can carry out fertility test, include yourself ( sperm count) with that she won't feel bad.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by lilyheaven: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
crackkhaus:
Are there any sexually-active single women who have not had some kind of abortion before, even if it's with drugs? Lol cheesy

Hehehehe...

Just look for a virgin to marry for your peace of mind, because to see a woman who's been active for years and yet has never been 1/2 weeks pregnant at least, e go hard oo. grin
The exception to this may be for professional hoes. These ones will always insist on a man wearing protection.
Y

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by mission08: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
I wonder when some ladies will grow sense and stop risking their lives and future for nothing! Imagine committing several abortions for guys all in the name of relationship. Relationship that may not amount to anything! For what na? The crime is committed by two people but the stigma remains with you. Ask yourself if it is worth the trouble?..... do you have to do this to yourself?.... Please show yourself some love......
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex by ibkayee(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
I'd be concerned about the impact it could have on her conceiving in the future if I were you too

Everyone has a past, but I feel there are some things a partner should have the right to know if there's a possibility it will have a direct effect on him/her. It's not even about 'judging' her

The fact that she isn't being totally transparent (according to you) about the number is a bit of a red flag too

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Wife Relocate / Dating A Man With A Son / Some Of The Funniest Reasons Kids Cry ….LOL! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.