Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo (1395 Views)

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ghanaian comic actor cum the former friend of Afia Schwarzenegger, Nana Tonardo has disclosed that ever since he dumped Jesus Christ his life has been moving smoothly.

according to him in a video, as we sighted, he feels free after he stopped following Jesus Christ because he can now think for himself and make his own decisions.

Watch his video below;

https://www.rapidgist.com/my-life-have-been-moving-smoothly-after-i-dumped-jesus-christ-nana-tonardo-claims-video/

Sorry Guys When u click on the link you will watch the video I can't add video to this post and don't know how to do it.

Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Racoon(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man; but the end thereof are the ways of death. -Proverbs 14:12

Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
From your looks it shows how Smoothly ..

Devil is a Bastard!!

Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by IceLip: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
wlcm to hell
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by donbachi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Afterall,no be the day Jesus curse the fig tree na e the tree die.

Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Lipscomb(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2020

Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Ezennwa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Haba!

A fool at 40 is a fool forever

My Cent

Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by redsun(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Now, he has become human that can think of practical and better ways to make things better. Moreover, he doesn't have to waste his hard-earned money on a pastor.
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Well he's entitled to his option...
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
People will do anything to trend.

This is the age of trending and the currency is attention.

Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by jogodo5: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:
People will do anything to trend.

This is the age of trending and the currency is attention.
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Avalancheman: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quite unfortunate! He looks sick!!
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
IamMichael come and carry your family member o.
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Admiral49(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
He is gay. If you know, you know
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by davidinchrist(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
princeEfi:
Ghanaian comic actor cum the former friend of Afia Schwarzenegger, Nana Tonardo has disclosed that ever since he dumped Jesus Christ his life has been moving smoothly.

according to him in a video, as we sighted, he feels free after he stopped following Jesus Christ because he can now think for himself and make his own decisions.

Watch his video below;

https://www.rapidgist.com/my-life-have-been-moving-smoothly-after-i-dumped-jesus-christ-nana-tonardo-claims-video/

Sorry Guys When u click on the link you will watch the video I can't add video to this post and don't know how to do it.

The chances are that he NEVER did meet Him in the first place, but perhaps he just had some sort of self or church whitewash type of religion.

I hope he repents real soon.

6 and who then turn away from God. It is impossible to bring such people back to repentance; by rejecting the Son of God, they themselves are nailing him to the cross once again and holding him up to public shame.
Hebrews 6:6

Hebrews 10:26-28 KJV
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

[27] But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

[28] He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: ...

May Jesus Bless You.

Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by kingPhidel(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
... and that was how egungun entered the express because egungun was not careful..
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by Michealky: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Searching for material possessions has turned many into..... Can't find the right word to use
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by AK6464(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
You that is looking like a walking corpse like this ���
Re: My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo by kingxsamz(m): 1:43am On May 01, 2020
Lol. People here bashing him cus of his looks.
Pastors are now looking malnourished due to lack of tithes and offerings.
Truth is, he looks healthier than most of you folks . After dropping your salary in your pastor's church, you'll resort to posting account numbers on threads. Smh.

Religion confusion ;D / My Agnosticism Journey* / Capital Punishment, Religiousity And Secularism