Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,265 members, 7,928,872 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/05/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/05/2020 (154 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/05/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 9:09am On May 01, 2020
PRAYERS FOR CHILDREN

PRAYERS:

1. Thank God and praise His holy name for the gift of children across the world. Thank and praise Him also for all unborn children.

2. Father, I pray for the salvation of my children and every other child around me.

3. Father, teach all our children Yourself and let them all enjoy great peace as You have promised in Your word (Isaiah 54:13).

4. Father, I commit my children and all other children around me into Your care; do not permit the enemy to harm them.

5. Lord, I separate my children and every other child around me from bad friends and evil influence forever.

6. Father, put an end to every ungodly trend in my family and never let such come near my children.

7. Father, please preserve the purity of my children was every other child around me. Keep them far from the perverseness, corrupt and pollution in the world today.

8. Father, like You started to use Samuel at a tender age, use my children and every other child with my sphere of influence for signs and wonders.

9. Father, do not permit any sickness or disease to come near my children and every other child around me.

10. Father, let the future of my children and every other child around me be great.

11. Lord, open the wombs of everyone trusting You for children and cause them to become fruitful in the mighty name of Jesus.

12. Special prayer request for your children.

Never make negative pronouncements over your children or any other child. Bless them always.

(1) (Reply)

Wisemandaniel Sunday Live Service, God Kind Of Character / "And He Requested For Himself That He Might Die." / Lesson From The Grinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.