Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Can I Use To Kill Ticks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Can I Use To Kill Ticks (693 Views)

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? / Best Chemical For Dogs Ticks Infestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Use To Kill Ticks by winosport: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
my puppy has been running into a nearby bush frequently now it has ticks all over especially in his ears. I was wondering if I could spray insecticide (like Raid) but I don't know if it would harm the dog. if anyone knows all anything I can use I'll really appreciate.
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Ticks by sapeleboi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
waiting for burial arrangement

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Use To Kill Ticks by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
First of all give him a warm bath with a good soap. I suggest safe guard. As for using raid that's not good. There should be a spray to get ride of the ticks. And also get him spirit in a spray can. It's for dogs. After bath spray it on him it will prevent ticks from coming close. Do well to check his ears too
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Ticks by winosport: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
sapeleboi:
waiting for burial arrangement
be serious for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Use To Kill Ticks by winosport: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Banigoprecious:
First of all give him a warm bath with a good soap. I suggest safe guard. As for using raid that's not good. There should be a spray to get ride of the ticks. And also get him spirit in a spray can. It's for dogs. After bath spray it on him it will prevent ticks from coming close. Do well to check his ears too
thanks for the tip.. do you mean the same spirit you and I know
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Ticks by sapeleboi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
don't use it my frd, you better check it online
winosport:
be serious for once
Re: What Can I Use To Kill Ticks by winosport: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
sapeleboi:
don't use it my frd, you better check it online
yea thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Use To Kill Ticks by sapeleboi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
peace out
winosport:
yea thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders / New To Parrots / Gsd Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.