Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,656 members, 7,878,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (61414 Views)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2020
This your comeback is not genuine. So, stop the deceit already. If your side chick didn't dump you, you wouldn't remember or even think of coming back to her. There's 100% tendency that if your side chick comes back, you'll dump her again cos you have not truly break free from her.

What you need to do first is give your life to Christ and go for deliverance so you can be free from the clutches of a strange woman. Then come back a changed and better man to your wife. Hopefully She'll forgive and accept you back.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by luminouz(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2020
okewumi:
Thank God for lockdown. some families were neighbors before. See how much you have wasted on side-chick. Hope you are not working with Access bank sha, grin you can here about 75%.

A lot of brain is waking up now. Wake your wife up at the middle of the night and apologize to her.

l know you must be in your late forty, talk to children and let them know you need their prayer.

l am happy you realise your mistake while alive not in the grave.

The story is fake naaaaah
Why y'all too blind to see this? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kingpele(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2020
Your story is a lesson to all married men who feel they can get away from cheating on their spouse but in your case you did not repent cos you regretted your actions but simply cos your heart is broken by a gold digger, money makes even old men to think they are young and handsome but every single girl knows what she want from married money and fun no commitment cos they know we are already taken, but u failed to see this truth... First repent of your sexual immoral life and ask God to forgive u, then start coming home early, buy new gifts for your wife and kids without saying anything in one month or two they will know you have changed then ask them to forgive you , they will forgive easily cos they know you have changed, I won't condemn you cos as a married man I have been tempted in such a way but I have convinced myself that I can't have sex with anyone else but my wife alone... It helped me overcome this pests we have around us..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by KenBen217: 11:53am On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin grin grin

Where all those red pill hawkers sef Market don show o...

If quarter of this your tall tale na true you don caaast be that. Mtchew.

and to think you don't know that this has nothing to do with red pill or blue pill...is what is most disturbing...chai...your foolishness no get brake... express!!!
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by LoveToRead: 11:54am On May 01, 2020
You really messed up, but it's not too late.

You have to make 'restitution' of all the love and care that you have denied your wife.

I hope you have learnt your mistake.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by gigante: 11:54am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

You are a very wicked man, all i pray for you is that you perish. But before then, you should suffer forever for your stupidity, i pray you will be alive and be crying everyday, you are a cursed man.

Oh your wife will reap and be fruitful, your own kids will make her a queen, and she will stand on your grave, pitch a canopy on it and celebrate good things. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for...

Please help me, how do I start and what should I do to win my family love back? I promise to do whatever you tell me to.

The jazz your side chick was using on you has finally worn off cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by delpee(f): 11:55am On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked

I've come across worse tales from people that I know. A former colleague at work died under similar circumstances. Of course we made sure that her benefits were handed over to her family who opted to look after her kids. Sad stories everywhere. Many have conditioned their minds to live like widows while looking up to God for comfort.

Children find it difficult to forgive these days. The man should prepare for a lonely old age even if his wife forgives him. He's a wicked man from a bad family. Otherwise the family elders should have been fair in their judgement for the sake of his future at least.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by yesloaded: 11:55am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:
I love my wife but I have been hurting her for years. In fact I had make her look like a devil in the eyes of my parents and siblings. I will not hide any truth from you because right now, I am trying to find a solution on how to win my wife's heart back.

I womanize a lot. I have a particular side chick that my wife is even aware of down our street. I love this girl with the whole of my heart. Anytime am with her I feel contented. I sponsored her through school with her younger brother and I also set up a provision store for her mum. I so much love this girl and infact I stopped having numerous chicks because of her. She is everything a man can wish for. She pampered me like a baby and she is an expert on how to sex a man and make him draw spits. I invested alot on this lady and never cared for the mother of my children.

The first and the last time I beat my wife was the day she called my girlfriend to insult her and I was with the girl that night. She put it on speaker. I went home and beat my wife blue black. Though I regretted my action and apologized to her.

Since then I didn't hide my extramarital affair from my wife. My girl will call and I will speak freely in the presence of my wife. She won't say pim. I wanted this girl to be pregnant but she just wouldn't be.

After, I started frustrating my wife so that she can leave the house and the girl can move in, but no matter what I did to my wife, she will never talk. I stopped having sex with her and and she never for once complained. I started taking my girlfriend to family function in place of my wife, still my wife was not affected. I siezed her shop key and gave to this girl as her graduation gift. My wife did not talk and she didn't leave my house. I planned all evils but she wasn't affected by it.

This my side chick is now pregnant with another man's. I have threatened her to abort the baby that I will forgive her and marry her, but she said am too old for her. When she and her family was collecting and spending my money, she didn't know that I am too old then.

Now am tired of fighting for someone that can never be mine. I want to face what's mine. Can you imagine that I just realised that my first born will write WAEC this year. Am so ashamed of my self. My wife has become so old and very slim. I wanted to hug her, but I don't know where to start from. It's been years we last had a physical body contact. We don't even sleep in the same room. The kids are looking at me like a stranger. I can't even crack jokes with them.

grin

ntoor
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Openbusiness: 11:55am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

Thank God your eyes don open. Side chicks are a waste of money and time. Anyway, to your main question. You want to win your wife back, where do you start from? You start from the very beginning and give her back the first thing you took from her which is THE DIGNITY OF BEING YOUR WIFE! Then you need to call her aside, alone together and talk some real talk with her, all the mistakes you made, and how that your eyes have opened and you realize your mistakes, and apologize for treating her bad all this while and appreciate her for not repaying you evil with evil. tell her she is an angel and God sent in your life, that you want her back and you're ready to be the man she once fell in love with and married, and ready to commit to your family. But don't just talk alone, after talking back it up with action. Show her care, buy her gifts, take her out for dinner, setup her business again, and spend more time with your children. God will do the rest. You have an amazing wife. Don't throw the diamond away for the piece of shit oloshos out there.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Chocolatesauce(f): 11:56am On May 01, 2020
It's very possible...my dad did worse and my mum stayed but he's like a stranger in my house now,we just exchange greetings with him and that's all,we just can't force a bond that has never been there..

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Anigreat: 11:57am On May 01, 2020
shocked

The spell of stupidity has been broken off.

I don't have any advice for a stupid man like you. I can only pray for that poor woman , may God strengthen her more.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by kamez(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2020
the only reason why feel remorse is because ur side chick dumped ur ass...u are evil, and if i was in anyway related to ur wife, i would have planned ur Assasination a long time ago....

and to u women that stick to this type of men and stay married to them, what exactly is ur problem? i have 3 elder female siblings all married, and i will kill any man that tries such nonsense with them wit or without their consent...

oga wat goes around comes around..karma will come knocking soon....Spits!!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2020
obiekunie2:
for this to come out of you - i wonder how terrible your wife's version will be.

i normally don't judge people but men! u r a terribly evil person.

you are lucky you didn't kill her with your wickedness - cause if she had died - men you will have some terrible karma that will last you till 7th reincarnation of your soul.

funny thing is - you did not even desire this change because you personally realized your evil deeds and decided to change - No! you want to change because you have been mugu-ed and dumped by your so-called girl friend!

besides how do you even expect that your ashawo gf to marry you whn she is seeing all you are doing to your legal wife! abi you think say girls no get sense?

useless old man!

There is no reincarnation after death. There's only judgement, Heaven or Hell.
But good thing is he repented. I believe his wife will forgive him. Infact she is waiting. Jesus said we should forgive all that offend us. So if she could bear to stay, to forgive is given.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Alvyn69(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2020
Point of correction you didn't dumb her she use you play Kalo kalo and dumped your sorry ass when your time was up. Pop and plain you have lost your family for life except only God intervene. For that to happen you must show humility, remorse and buy your wife five times the things of all what you must bought your side chick. Your side chick is not exempted she will surely rip 100 times all what she made your wife passed through, she will never know no known peace in her home. As for you seek the face of God for your children to eventually forgive and between me and you, only your wife can make this happen.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by stephnie44(f): 11:57am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

pls I need ur wife's contact I need to give her a super hug

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Joejoe93: 11:58am On May 01, 2020
The juju yaff clear.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 01, 2020
She should have poisoned you a long time ago. You re not worth being called" my husband". Fool. Some women sef, why keep staying with a useless husband that brings you nothing but pain? I guess she didn't have money to start a new life

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Biafranguy1(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

Go and apologized to your lovely wife and promised her not to do it again.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Chiggsglover(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2020
obiekunie2:
for this to come out of you - i wonder how terrible your wife's version will be.

i normally don't judge people but men! u r a terribly evil person.

you are lucky you didn't kill her with your wickedness - cause if she had died - men you will have some terrible karma that will last you till 7th reincarnation of your soul.

funny thing is - you did not even desire this change because you personally realized your evil deeds and decided to change - No! you want to change because you have been mugu-ed and dumped by your so-called girl friend!

besides how do you even expect that your ashawo gf to marry you whn she is seeing all you are doing to your legal wife! abi you think say girls no get sense?

useless old man!

I won't lie tears dropped from my eyes.

I cant blame Feminism at all. If they can curb scenarios like this, I'll be at peace.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Rexymania(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2020
So if that foolish side chick had not broken your heart, you wouldn't have known all this. I won't judge you bcus you actually came for forgiveness. To all the men treating their wives and girlfriend wrongly, please change bcus one day you will regret your actions

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by delpee(f): 12:00pm On May 01, 2020
Richy4:

I agree with you Sis but not things like that happening to a daughter of the land at this day and age.. It's just absurd..

Please kindly look at what that guy listed there again. Even the ladies in the bible of old cannot take that...

These things happen....some even worse.
Some of us have seen all kinds over the years. I fit write book sef... smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I doubt this story joor...u mean u did all that to her and she's still with you shocked
fake story. The man suppose don die normally

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by IamPlato(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2020
I Just Want To Ask You, why Did You Marry Her? Did You Marry Her To Be Wicked To Her?

If That Side Chick Had Killed You It would Make This World A Little Better

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Jaybaby199708(f): 12:01pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmmmmm what women pass thru at times all in the name of marriage.This is just pure wickedness,I really feel for the woman.Marriage is just overhyped period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by yellowgarri2(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2020
Chocolatesauce:
It's very possible...my dad did worse and my mum stayed but he's like a stranger in my house now,we just exchange greetings with him and that's all,we just can't force a bond that has never been there..
too bad. forgive and forget
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by ursullalinda(f): 12:01pm On May 01, 2020
Ayomideayo:

I have seen worse.....it got to the point that the man brings the woman home and she dictates what his wife will cook.......the obedient wife will comply and still serve the both of them.......you need to see the beautiful wife in question......when the stupid man finally realised himself......he apologised with a brand new car......died 3 years after

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Saao(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

oga you wicked ee. may God deliver you for real. i just imagine what your wife passed through in your hand until you were dumped, then remember her. your wife will forgive you but just note that you r wicked. i'm boiling reading that trash you wrote.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by faithfull18(f): 12:02pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin super story.
Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Dami12345: 12:02pm On May 01, 2020
Kingsleyyx:

You were jazzed.
Act like you have been given a second chance, forget everything and make this chance count. Its not everyone who is this lucky.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? by Plenty12: 12:02pm On May 01, 2020
Take my advice, go Bleep yourself. If your side chick didn't move on, you wouldn't have found your way home.

Imagine not knowing your child has finished secondary school. Shows how uninvolved you have been at home. I have friends that cheat on their wives. They spend heavily on their wives.

Most times side chick are always good in bed hence you made them side chicks in the first place but draw the line. Family first

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.