Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,544 members, 7,965,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:50 AM

Wife Vs Side Chick: I Had To Let Go My Husband For His Mistress- Omoye Ohiku - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Vs Side Chick: I Had To Let Go My Husband For His Mistress- Omoye Ohiku (601 Views)

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Vs Side Chick: I Had To Let Go My Husband For His Mistress- Omoye Ohiku by VoiceYourStorie: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Omoye Ohiku, A mother of three narrated her life story of how she had to let go her marital home so her husband could marry the lady he had extra marital affairs with.

”I knew the woman my ex husband was cheating with, I didn’t just know her, she came to my house a couple of times, i knew her house and her office. We had discussions, once, upon her request and another, upon my request! It might seem impossible to you, I have friends and family members who can testify to this. My younger sister Joy was in my house the last I invited her over and we had a 2hrs discussion. In that discussion, I told her I was going to give up my marriage for her and told her what to expect from his family.

READ MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW:

]https://www.voiceyourstories.com/wife-vs-side-chick-l-had-to-let-go-my-husband-for-his-mistress-omoye-ohiku/

Re: Wife Vs Side Chick: I Had To Let Go My Husband For His Mistress- Omoye Ohiku by bukatyne(f): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Where is the rest of the story mbok?

I am not a fan of 'leaving your home' for someone/something else undecided

A home is made up of a husband, wife and kids.

When the marriage breaks, a new home is formed.

The new woman/man did not walk into the existing home.

This wife must be very level headed to have 'several' meetings with the side chic shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hopefully, the husband is able to stay married to the side chic since he now has her to himself. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dear Anonymous Helper God Bless You / Light Situation In Sonyo, Soka Ibadan / Needing Duvet And Bedsheet For The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.