Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast (4497 Views)

All The Things Nnamdi Kanu Said About Yoruba People / Three Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Revealed In His Interview With Dele Momodu / Stop Blaming Wike, El-rufai Did Worse Things - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 10:19am On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
gerarahia man, paid agents twaddling in the idiosyncrasy of nepotism!

This is one of those paid to distort the truth on the demise of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

May his soul reunite with Jack in the great beyond.
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by samictelecoms12(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2020
sad sad
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

This is one of those paid to distort the truth on the demise of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

May his soul reunite with Jack in the great beyond.
BMC general in command Federal Republic of Nairaland, truth hurts grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 11:05am On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Lol BMC general, truth hurts

The truth hurts really.

Explain why the blunted shape and extra melanin content of this new Mazi's ear as marked on the photo if you can.

1 Share

Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

The truth hurts really.

Explain why the blunted shape and extra melanin content of this new Mazi's ear as marked on the photo if you can.
Leonardo DA vinci,if u are getting less than #50,000 for this, I pity you

1 Like

Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 11:10am On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Leonardo DA vinci

Galileo Galilei.
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Galileo Galilei.
Tell me the truth how much are u people paid to do this?
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 11:35am On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Tell me the truth how much are u people paid to do this?

Tell me how you get paid first.
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Tell me how you get paid first.
I asked first, cos u need FG palliative real quick
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 2:23pm On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
I asked first, cos u need FG palliative real quick

Palliatives are for small boys.

You would never see my kind ask for such.

1 Like

Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Palliatives are for small boys.

You would never see my kind ask for such.
LMAO so u were paid to disseminate the terrorist,clueless agenda of your so called FG, I pity u, at least if u have crossed Nigerian border, your foolery would have diminished by 90%.
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
LMAO so u were paid to disseminate the terrorist,clueless agenda of your so called FG, I pity u, at least if u have crossed Nigerian border, your foolery would have diminished by 90%.

Anybody that writes his name as Prinx is actually a kid.

Kid, get lost.

Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Anybody that writes his name as Prinx is actually a kid.

Kid, get lost.
U don't think before u say something, u have to start from there!
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 3:56pm On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
U don't think before u say something, u have to start from there!

Prinx.

grin
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Prinx.

grin
i wanted to call you a jobless man, but you are underemployed, I pitied you and changed my mind, but are u hungry?
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 4:23pm On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
i wanted to call you a jobless man, but you are underemployed, I pitied you and changed my mind, but are u hungry?

Prinx forget anything.

The kind of food I eat everyday are the kind you eat once in 2 years and post on your Instagram.
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Prinx forget anything.

The kind of food I eat everyday are the kind you eat once in 2 years and post on your Instagram.
let me teach u a lesson "Always say less than necessary" When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear.
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
let me teach u a lesson "Always say less than necessary" When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear.

Shatap.

Fresh Prinx of Abagana.

grin
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.
Fresh Prinx of Abagana.
grin
LMAO you need to be in a rehab ASAP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by Golan007: 4:58pm On May 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
LMAO you need to be in a rehab ASAP!
cheesy
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
Golan007:

cheesy
tongue[quote author=Golan007
Re: Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast by happYFingers(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2020
UNPO version of the Biafra war !
https://unpo.org/article/21728

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction Of The New Terminal Building At The Uyo Airport (photos) / Hushpuppi Mentions Linda Ikeji, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye As Accomplice(video) / Tinubu Is Not Found On Alumni List. University Of Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.