Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Are these Celebrity Converts Truly Getting Saved, or Just Playing Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are these Celebrity Converts Truly Getting Saved, or Just Playing Religion? (363 Views)

How Can I Know I Am Saved? Or Born Again? / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are these Celebrity Converts Truly Getting Saved, or Just Playing Religion? by davidinchrist(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
I really hope so... But alas, there doesn't seem to be any convincing good Fruit to back up the claims of many of these celebrities coming up with great challenging sights sometimes about getting converted or born gain. God knows all...

There were rappers I had as favorites back in secondary school days. I would memorize some of their lines and sayings to impress friends.

I hope we all just don't get stuck with the church religious whitewash that's capable of keeping us in False Light/Reality in disguise.

Matthew 6:23-24 KJV
But if thine EYE be evil, thy whole body shall be FULL of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how GREAT is that darkness!

[24] NO man can serve TWO masters: for either he will HATE one, and LOVE the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye CANNOT serve God and mammon.

May Jesus Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Are these Celebrity Converts Truly Getting Saved, or Just Playing Religion? by garetz: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kanye is for real
Re: Are these Celebrity Converts Truly Getting Saved, or Just Playing Religion? by davidinchrist(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
garetz:
Kanye is for real

Hmm, maybe the person above is as well, who knows?

Only God knows.

We can easily fool ourselves, especially publicly to impress.

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: Are these Celebrity Converts Truly Getting Saved, or Just Playing Religion? by davidinchrist(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2020
davidinchrist:
I really hope so... But alas, there doesn't seem to be any convincing good Fruit to back up the claims of many of these celebrities coming up with great challenging sights sometimes about getting converted or born gain. God knows all...

There were rappers I had as favorites back in secondary school days. I would memorize some of their lines and sayings to impress friends.

I hope we all just don't get stuck with the church religious whitewash that's capable of keeping us in False Light/Reality in disguise.

Matthew 6:23-24 KJV
But if thine EYE be evil, thy whole body shall be FULL of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how GREAT is that darkness!

[24] NO man can serve TWO masters: for either he will HATE one, and LOVE the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye CANNOT serve God and mammon.

May Jesus Bless You.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Has Provided 425 Hospitals As Isolation Centres - FG / Can You Interpret Dis Please / Y Do Pastors Teach That Our Suffering Is A Punishment From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.