Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

[news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories (628 Views)

Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Faithalivechann: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Under the Liberation Mandate, the Living Faith Church International aka Winner Chapel celebrates and marks her 39 years of God's Faithfulness.

Winners Chapel is said to be the largest church in all of Africa, with her audience spanning hundreds of thousands in each of her 6 services every Sunday at the church headquarters situated at the Western part of Nigeria. And millions of worshipers also in attendance at various church branches scattered across the country and beyond.

God's servant Bishop David .O. Oyedepo in his years in ministry has quite achieved a whole lot when it comes to infrastructure and well structured institutions.
The Church currently runs two universities Covenant University and Landmark University. Creating a lot of job opportunities for the unemployed and has granted countless number of scholarship to both member and nonmembers alike

This ministry has also been proven as a home of signs and unimaginable wonders with numerous testimonies making waves all over the world.

We felicitate with God's general Bishop David .O. Oyedepo and the entire Living Faith Church International.

Photo Speaks:
More Photos on https://www.faithalivechannel.com/2020/04/winners-at-39-pictorial-stories.html

Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Timbers(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
39 years of deceiving and misleading the gullible and ignorant fraction of the masses

2 Likes

Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by sammychimex(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yes oh, I am forever grateful to God for coming in contact with this ministry. Winners has been a huge blessing to me.

I also bless God for the lady that invited me to 2016 Shiloh. Cynthia God bless you.

Timbers:
39 years of deceiving and misleading the gullible and ignorant fraction of the masses

As for this one we want feel among.all I see is a proud fellow. The battle is between you and God, you know why? He opposes the proud.

1 Like

Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Timbers(m): 2:05am On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:
Yes oh, I am forever grateful to God for coming in contact with this ministry. Winners has been a huge blessing to me.

I also bless God for the lady that invited me to 2016 Shiloh. Cynthia God bless you.

As for this one we want feel among.all I see is a proud fellow. The battle is between you and God, you know why? He opposes the proud.
Wise words from a fool
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by spinna: 5:54am On May 01, 2020
To God be the Glory. God bless Papa and Mama. God bless all Pastors, staff, workers and members.

Halleluyah na your own o!
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by sammychimex(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2020
Timbers:
Wise words from a fool

Everyone here knows you are the fool. Chances are that at least 90% of practicing living faith members are better than you. I know because the fact that am wiser than you also means am richer than you.

Before you quote me again think about this the only proof of wisdom is prosperity.
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Timbers(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:

Everyone here knows you are the fool. Chances are that at least 90% of practicing living faith members are better than you. I know because the fact that am wiser than you also means am richer than you.

Before you quote me again think about this the only proof of wisdom is prosperity.
When you say wise I want to understand what kind of wisdom you have because you spit out foolish things

90% of living "fake" members who are brainwashed everyday to pay tithes and are scammed by their pastor who tells them that God will protect them and yet carries bodyguards everywhere he goes .

P.S. You're a broke nigga trying to form spiritual wealth and you're not wise you're a very dumb, ignorant and gullible fellow
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by sammychimex(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2020
Timbers:
When you say wise I want to understand what kind of wisdom you have because you spit out foolish things

90% of living "fake" members who are brainwashed everyday to pay tithes and are scammed by their pastor who tells them that God will protect them and yet carries bodyguards everywhere he goes .

P.S. You're a broke nigga trying to form spiritual wealth and you're not wise you're a very dumb, ignorant and gullible fellow

Are you a millionaire?
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Timbers(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:

Are you a millionaire?
I just checked your profile and saw your picture and now I know that people with egghead don't have sense and love arguing so carry on oh ye foolish child
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by sammychimex(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2020
Timbers:
I just checked your profile and saw your picture and now I know that people with egghead don't have sense and love arguing so carry on oh ye foolish child

Oh you went to check my profile? Don't come and be looking for giveaway oh. Big fool
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Timbers(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:

Oh you went to check my profile? Don't come and be looking for giveaway oh. Big fool
So says the No. 1 beggar on the streets of Nairaland
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by sammychimex(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2020
Timbers:

You don't know your mate when I took that picture in 2015,you were still in primary school I was already mechanical engineer then. And then to think that you are so broke that you couldn't afford money for your matriculation in Jan speaks volumes.
I feel very sorry for you honestly you talk to people anyhow not minding the fact that you haven't even seen your first semester result. Your journey just graduate first, become a certified professional then we can talk.
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by yellowgarri2(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:

You don't know your mate when I took that picture in 2015,you were still in primary school I was already mechanical engineer then. And then to think that you are so broke that you couldn't afford money for your matriculation in Jan speaks volumes.
I feel very sorry for you honestly you talk to people anyhow not minding the fact that you haven't even seen your first semester result. Your journey just graduate first, become a certified professional then we can talk.
oshey young millionaire, do giveaway for me make I dey hail u

1 Like

Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by tunjilomo(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Timbers(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:

Just so you know that's for my second degree on an online University called University of the People (UoPeople) and I'm a software engineer earning more than you ever can till retirement

1 Like

Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by sammychimex(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2020
Timbers:
Just so you know that's for my second degree on an online University called University of the People (UoPeople) and I'm a software engineer earning more than you ever can till retirement

And you didn't have money for matric? You even created go fund me to raise money. What sort of hypocrisy? I was shocked beyond my wits today how you could be so myopic.

By the way you are Muslim this is a Christian thread.
You said you earn more than I could ever earn till I retire as a software engineer good. but you can't afford your matriculation expenses for a second degree. I have not gone beyond my B.Eng, but any day I decided to further I would make adequate plans for funds. My younger sister is in
her 3rd year at UNN solely on me she is in my house at owerri very comfortable and am not even in owerri since the lock down started. You that your parents cannot afford to send you to school is quoting me. You are mad.

All this northern Almagiris are part of the problem we are having in this country.

Don't embarrass yourself more and don't quote me again.
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Timbers(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:

And you didn't have money for matric? You even created go fund me to raise money. What sort of hypocrisy? I was shocked beyond my wits today how you could be so myopic.

By the way you are Muslim this is a Christian thread.
You said you earn more than I could ever earn till I retire as a software engineer good. but you can't afford your matriculation expenses for a second degree. I have not gone beyond my B.Eng, but any day I decided to further I would make adequate plans for funds. My younger sister is in
her 3rd year at UNN solely on me she is in my house at owerri very comfortable and am not even in owerri since the lock down started. You that your parents cannot afford to send you to school is quoting me. You are mad.

All this northern Almagiris are part of the problem we are having in this country.

Don't embarrass yourself more and don't quote me again.
P.S I'm an atheist from the South Rivers State in particular so you can Bleep yourself for all I care
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by sammychimex(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2020
Timbers:
P.S I'm an atheist from the South Rivers State in particular so you can Bleep yourself for all I care

I guess the statement" there's no god but Allah and Muhammed is his prophet" in your profile sounds like an aetheist' s statement?
You are a pathological liar with low self esteem.
Re: [news] Winners At 39, Pictorial Stories by Timbers(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2020
sammychimex:

I guess the statement" there's no god but Allah and Muhammed is his prophet" in your profile sounds like an aetheist' s statement?
You are a pathological liar with low self esteem.
I accepted it as part of Nairaland's privacy policy so I could comment on a Muslim thread

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won't Blame Atheists! / "I'm Never Wearing The Hijab Again" Ex Muslim Girl To Her Parents / Frank Edward Kind Of Haircut May Deny Him Heaven - Evangelist Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.