Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,095 members, 7,890,610 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo (2843 Views)

10 Banks Earn N22bn On Account Maintenance Charges (Names) / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges / 5 Banks Earn N15.7bn On Account Maintenance Charges In Q1 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by ThisisBuhari: 3:55am On May 01, 2020
I just woke up one day and discovered GTB charged me over 7000 naira as account maintenance charge.

It seems the Bank is all out to make up the loss it experienced from this COVID-19.

Who else was also penalised by GTB.

lalasticlala, mynd44 make una help your brother broadcast

1 Share

Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by chukwuibuipob: 4:01am On May 01, 2020
sad pray Dey nor tamper with kobo in my account or angry
Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:23am On May 01, 2020
Bank with a top-notch bank, you guys won't.

See the repercussion now.

You guys will be banking with General public bank.

Better go join the Standard Chartered Bank train and dump this Toyota bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by Omihanifa: 4:36am On May 01, 2020
This is a clear case of stealing by trick undecided
Which kind yeye maintenance dem dey do way reach 7k+ angry
Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by budaatum: 4:44am On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Amazing that people feel locked into banks that steal their money! I hope they take your advice.
Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by haiti007(m): 4:58am On May 01, 2020
That's outrageous.
You can wait till Monday and go see things yourself at their office.
Well, I was also charged for maintenance, but mine was just #23.
Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by Nobody: 5:47am On May 01, 2020
They are now deducting the money given to FG from innocent customers.

Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by Aystarz: 6:00am On May 01, 2020
Access Bank is doing the same thing. Their fb page, as I type, is overloaded with complaints about one dubious withdrawal or the other.
Almost every institution/agency does this in Nigeria knowing full well they will always get away with murder. No consequences/penalty for bad behaviour.
Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by naijaloan: 6:03am On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Gtb acct holders right now

1 Share

Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by naijaloan: 6:06am On May 01, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
I just woke up one day and discovered GTB charged me over 7000 naira as account maintenance charge.

It seems the Bank is all out to make up the loss it experienced from this COVID-19.

Who else was also penalised by GTB.

lalasticlala, mynd44 make una help your brother broadcast

Is the 7k debit account maintenance for the whole of abuja?

Lalasticlala see this particular thread sef shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by ThisisBuhari: 6:08am On May 01, 2020
haiti007:
That's outrageous.
You can wait till Monday and go see things yourself at their office.
Well, I was also charged for maintenance, but mine was just #23.
access bank charged me just about 50 naira and the number of transactions I carried with the bank is more than that of GTB. So I dont know the basis of the 7000 naira charge.
Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by Nobody: 6:20am On May 01, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

abeg which bank do you imply.
I need standard quality
Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by NaijadrivaCars: 6:25am On May 01, 2020
THey want to charge you so as to pay Innoson cheesy

But seriously, do you do a lot of transfers, like POS business?

Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by haiti007(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
access bank charged me just about 50 naira and the number of transactions I carried with the bank is more than that of GTB. So I dont know the basis of the 7000 naira charge.

Prior to Monday when you'll go in person to the bank. You can mail them with a screenshot of the alert and ask for a revert of your money.
Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by austine4real(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2020
Is it for the remaining of the years or what??

This is a an act of wickedness

Re: GTB Charged Me This Amount As Account Maintenance Charge: Photo by Coldie(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2020
Me I would soon dump Uba bank...

They charge u #53 for bank charges
#150 for SMS charges, but I put #1,600,000 as Fixed deposit and got #500 as interest.

These people are out to make as much money as they can from there customers.

Please does anyone know any reasonable bank smbodi can bank with, I dropped fidelity cause they are another useless lots. My account with fidelity was dormant for a year. The day I put money into that account they subtracted all the bank charges, ATM chargesr, text message charges etc I have been owing them for the year. Totalling almost #5000.

Nigerian banks are not serious

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Crude Oil Seller Needed, Only Seller Or Mandate / Wireless Portable Public Address System / Uber Promo Code To Get #2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.