Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,115 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . (12577 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Toluwashe778: 7:36pm On May 01, 2020
chai, God will not forgive u for what u have just typed

later u will say girls are useless.....
I blame her for even sleeping in ur house
so, u cannot marry her now
u are joker

guys learn to control ur di*k
u can control it
keep it well under ur trouser
u are only entitled to ur wife pussy
wait oooooooopoopp

if she is ur sister u will not advise her to be opening her pussy around the town
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Ximenez(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2020
vikkimimi:
You see your life,
she cooks
clean and
a good wife material
somebody's daughter o, someone's precious child, you've turned her into a slave, and now you're claiming she's depriving you of sex, are you kidding me! What makes you think you're entitled to her body for you to feel like you own her.....
what have you done for her Mr?
seems she's living rent free and eating free food.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Jochabed(f): 8:07pm On May 01, 2020
Are u to be having sex?
Why has sex become so cheap!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by VanillaIyce(f): 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
funkmrflexx:
My girlfriend is denying me sex. When we first started dating our sex life was great. But in these past few months she always refused sex. She'll give excuses like she's tired, she's not in the mood. Anytime I want to touch, she'll remove my hand from her body,
This started when she came from school. She come to my house from school sometimes. We can stay a whole month without sex. (she can be with me for two months, so I'm sure she's not getting it outside) She won't even be bothered, she's very hard working. She cooks, cleans and a very good wife material. My family loves her.
But the issue now is sex. I can't be in the house with my girlfriend for two months and no sex. I'm not the type of guy that cheats but I'm thinking about it.
What I'll do is I'll stop asking her. Stop touching her in anyway. If kinky hold me. I'll go outside because I don't want to spoil our relationship because of sex

What do you think ?
If you don't want to spoil it now,then you both can't make it to marriage then because it will be disastrous,talk to her and find out what the issue is since it was once great
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by 1millionBoys: 8:28pm On May 01, 2020
my wife tries that, she goes home. iranu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by bkool7(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
Your only solution is to marry her.
Then you can complain
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Belafonte(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2020
bkool7:
Your only solution is to marry her.
Then you can complain

Lol. How cute
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 01, 2020
funkmrflexx:
My girlfriend is denying me sex. When we first started dating our sex life was great. But in these past few months she always refused sex. She'll give excuses like she's tired, she's not in the mood. Anytime I want to touch, she'll remove my hand from her body,
This started when she came from school. She come to my house from school sometimes. We can stay a whole month without sex. (she can be with me for two months, so I'm sure she's not getting it outside) She won't even be bothered, she's very hard working. She cooks, cleans and a very good wife material. My family loves her.
But the issue now is sex. I can't be in the house with my girlfriend for two months and no sex. I'm not the type of guy that cheats but I'm thinking about it.
What I'll do is I'll stop asking her. Stop touching her in anyway. If kinky hold me. I'll go outside because I don't want to spoil our relationship because of sex

What do you think ?
Just a girl friend and you're ranting like this...chai this world has turned to something else.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Heineken(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2020
Ardar:

When did having sex become a sin?
lol you're very funny. It's a very big sin mama. It's wrong. Pre marital o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Heineken(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
ur own is sure , she’s cheating
hahahahahah boss you're wicked sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Heineken(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
Jochabed:
Are u to be having sex?
Why has sex become so cheap!!
lol I tell you. It's wrong seriously people don't know. Na for married people. I'm not religion person but I know it's bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by bonnyhope: 9:36pm On May 01, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Go and sit down. Can you date a guy without a dick?

No mind her

Forming holy holy everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by bonnyhope: 9:38pm On May 01, 2020
vikkimimi:
You see your life,
she cooks
clean and
a good wife material
somebody's daughter o, someone's precious child, you've turned her into a slave, and now you're claiming she's depriving you of sex, are you kidding me! What makes you think you're entitled to her body for you to feel like you own her.....

So you wouldn't have condemned his act if he had done something for her
That's why you go about exchanging your body for material things
I weep for you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by odapey(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What do you think ?

maybe she has contacted HIV and she don't wanna infect you and don't wanna lose you. opinion tho
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Frankicent(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2020
vikkimimi:
You see your life,
she cooks
clean and
a good wife material

Anty why you dey talk like this? Are you sure you read what the ops wrote? Nawa for you oo. Na your type dey worst.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Scootoo: 9:45pm On May 01, 2020
StrongandMighty:
I wonder the kind mind people dey get oo... How person go come online dey bold enough dey complain how he or she wasn't allowed to sin.

is premarital sex no longer a sin? please I want to know

Bro sin has prevailed in this world to the extent that people think it is normal.
Those that re doing the right things are looked at as the abnormals
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Frankicent(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2020
LeRabbite:
What I want guys to understand is that sex diminishes in long term relationships, most especially marriage.

Having said that, you are no obligation to continue any relationship as long as your needs are being ignored. You should have a minimum set of requirements for any relationship of yours to exist and/or continue, and as soon as you see that those requirement aren’t being met, you should have no problems/guilt moving on mercilessly.

Mr. Funkmrflexxx, let me tell you, your girlfriend is not fûcking you because she does not want to fûck you. This means that she’s getting it elsewhere. And you know what else, she’s either in love with the other side or seriously she’s notionally invested in him and their relationship.

Bin that broad now. Ask her to leave your house. Tell her your mum wants to come visit or something she cannot argue with. Once gone, she must never come back into your house, ever again.

If I tell you the disgusting places I’ve fûcked people’s wives and girlfriends, you will understand what I’m saying.

Drop that broad now and get a babe willing to fûck the shît outta your brains.

Naso bro.. Biko gist me make i learn work
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Jochabed(f): 10:06pm On May 01, 2020
Heineken:
lol I tell you. It's wrong seriously people don't know. Na for married people. I'm not religion person but I know it's bad.
Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Frankicent(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
Hey mate, I do know your woman you do. So I can't just judge her.

Am surprise you still haven't master her body language. Even after staying with her for months. Read her signs, through body language and word of mouth. If a woman doesn't like you. No matter how much she tries to hide it. You will know if you very observance.

Some woman find it hard to express themselves orally. When they're with men who doesn't respect there opinion it becomes more difficult.

Sometimes physiology and playful teasing helps to unlock a woman dirty mood and darkSide. Even me till today i still find it difficult to fully understand a woman thought and body language. E no easy... Them no dey sabi woman finish.

There are reasons why she's doing it.. My own opinion's.

1: She wants you to marry her. Preventing you from having sex with her is an old method in which some unexposed ladies use to tie a man..
The most annoying thing is these women are not virgins.

Once you wed her she will unmask her real self on bed . to me it's nonsense. Because you might have unknowingly, wed p*rnst*rs like mini stallion, Sarah banks, oya guys complete the list. grin

The truth is a man who would stay with you, would stay..

2: She doesn't enjoy sex. It could be she's suffering from Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) Low libido, painful sex, etc

3: She's hiding something from you.. Check her medical history.

4: You boring at $ex.. Sorry mate you could be the type of guy that just touch her for 2 minutes next thing . booom, boom, Ciao. Cum... And you off to your daily business. Check your self my friend.. Explore her body, Read it like a map.. Biko am not a pro ooo..

5: She's secretly getting the D* from a guy called D*ckson..

6: She's not emotionally and sexually attracted to me sorry you. grin.. Base on my own experience. If a woman is sexually attracted you. She can't hide it no matter how hard she tries to hide it.. Unlike men who are Agent Smith's and thanos

7: You don't respect her opinion, you've stopped playing with her, teasing, complementing her. Etc... So you two are just lodge mate now .

8: Hope you didn't use money to get this girl?
Because you go cry at the end..

9: Biko don't PM me or whine me.. It's just common sense and research.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by rs172(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What do you think ?

She has broken up with you emotionally, she is just with you now for what she is gaining.

You may think I'm bluffing, but what i know is everything you do to her now irritates her...

You know what to do next..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Tabitha03(f): 10:54pm On May 01, 2020
Your girlfriend is very smart.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Nobody: 1:36am On May 02, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What do you think ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Born2conquer: 11:32pm On May 17, 2020
With your recent thread and this

This lady no love you again! She’s with you because of what she’s enjoying from you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Ent3rpreneur(m): 2:34am On May 18, 2020
And this is the same dude that scolded his mum for this stupid girl.

She's deceiving you with "wife material" nonsense. She can cook, wash, etc. Be there deceiving yourself.

When you get married to her now, you'll hear things like "You think I'm your maid, the ones I've been doing for you since nkọ"

Besides, you're a f00l to be paying for a girls school fees and supporting her financially when you're not married to her.

One day, with her anger issues, she will stab you in a fit of anger.
Sex and stupid wife materialism has blinded you.

It is well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by emperorsversion(m): 3:04am On May 18, 2020
nrexzy:
She is cheating
true.. I was about saying same
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by frozen70(f): 3:23am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What do you think ?

Assuming it continues like this and you get married to her, will you keep getting it outside and for how long

It's time you seat her down and find out what the major problem is

If she has no hood reason, you guys can agree to suspend sex forever, if you don't want to loose her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by OsuIgboIpob: 6:35am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What do you think ?
I guess she's started giving you sex now.

She'll beat and disrespect your mother then use sex to apologize to you.

There's no better description...
It will end in tears.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by obinnazy(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2020
I just hope you have not been spending your hard earned money on her.... If she denies you sex, then deny her money and financial assistance.....

That girl might be using you.....run a background check up on her, she might be cheating....#smooth criminal

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by chuksoyo21(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2020
You deny people their right. You're not married so it's not your right. Either you keep begging or you leave her be. With the way you tabled this matter if I be your girlfriend I go make sure say you go see soap call am punna. With the way you go dance soapy.

Me Wey Don dey with woman for long no see pant sef.

If she's not giving it to u, some dude elsewhere is shining that congo real good..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by chuksoyo21(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2020
sirzee1660:
Bro we are on the same league even though I have threatening her to cheat or break up,she still form deaf eye.... what even piss me off is the way she demand money and if I don't give her I will be tag a stingy boo and am suspecting she's cheating anyway
Just try access her Facebook or Whatsapp, the discovery will daze u...
When a lady who was once into u and lovie dobie suddenly starts acting so resistant with you, just know that she's long gone and only waiting for the day u wake up from ur slumber..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by Nobody: 8:01am On May 18, 2020
She has decided to be celibate and only give herself to her husband. Wife her up and the s......e.......X will resume.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Denying Me Sex Everytime . by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2020
ExAngel007:
sex kee u there

Is there no better thing to use your time with?
wicked woman but u re there maintaining ur own relationship with sex with different type of style why re discouraging other madam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era / Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja / Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.