Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,911 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

MouthAction Among Couples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MouthAction Among Couples (670 Views)

The Obession With Sex Among Nigerian Young Men / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MouthAction Among Couples by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:33am On May 01, 2020
MouthAction is partially a controversial issue . some people say they can never put their mouth in their partners d**k or pu***y.
Religious men and women also use their holy book to condemn the act of using their mouth on their partner.

My question is how do you handle a partner who demand for MouthAction but you like it. Or a partner who refuses MouthAction but you want it ?

For me I love MouthAction and my future wife must like it.
Re: MouthAction Among Couples by nifemi25(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2020
Since the husband likes mouth action,, all you need to do is to discuss it jokingly with your wife to be do as to know if she also want it or nor... You can't suddenly bring up mouth action after 2 kids to your wife. She might not like it and this might lead to grudges in marriage later to divorced.....
Re: MouthAction Among Couples by daisidavid(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2020
Before marriage is when such topic can discussed, cause m sure 99% of Nigerians engage in premarital sexual explicit and during this act such topic or action should Be brought up and practise!!! And if he or she resist your advance and he or she don't wanna loose he or she then he or she can get it done somewhere else from another person even if it is gonna cost you! Remember in Nigeria pleasure are mostly been bought!!! Kudos to the one who bring up this topic

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Funny: "May Your Poosie Perish With You In Hell"—Pastor Warns YOUNG GIRLS / Woman Sleeps With Her Former Sugar Daddy To Secure A Job For Her Husband / How To Make A Woman Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.