Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Worst Governor In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Governor In Nigeria. (2804 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by shugabasbn: 11:51am On May 01, 2020
Okowa is not the useless Governor but people that vote him in
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by samictelecoms12(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2020
All of the above
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by 9japride(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Name these elusive achievements please
[color=#006600][/color]

Massive road constructions, bridges, schools and other infrastructure I can't be able to name. Its been a long time. Anyone who is really from Delta state can testify that Ibori was a better governor than all the others. Its not something I should be stressing myself on. It seems were not in the state when Ibori was governor. Though, it seems you are not getting my point in this argument, what I am driving at is that Ibori was better than all the subsequent governors of Delta state.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by 9japride(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Name these elusive achievements please
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you are not from Delta or have any contact in Delta state during Ibori tensure? Pls get my point, Ibori was better than others. No need to argue.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Novemberaura(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Nah them
ho you
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Novemberaura(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
Nah them
ho you
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 01, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you are not from Delta or have any contact in Delta state during Ibori tensure? Pls get my point, Ibori was better than others. No need to argue.

You sound like one of the many Agberos who were made rich during Ibori's reign of terror. That is why you are singing his praises.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by 9japride(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

You sound like one of the many Agberos who were made rich during Ibori's reign of terror. That is why you are singing his praises.
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't what to have arguments with you, let me repeat myself again, listen to me clearly. I said Ibori was better than the rest of them and I am not saying he was a saint. Ibori stole the state wealth and he was brutal. Let's learn to say the truth even if it hurts. It seems you are beginning to reveal yourself, hope you are not one of those south western hiding under south south identity. Because the way you are going its becoming funny. Did I ever say Ibori was a saint? Please read all my post gently and understand where I am driving at. It seems one can't be trusted online, I don't know what's your motive in this thread and it's becoming clearer to me now, but sorry I don't play that game. Thanks
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Susu888(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2020
Without a doubt he must be from down south ...

Before you begin to attack my mention i am not praising northern governors but the most non performing governors are in the south nd even in the south, they are mostly from that side. wink

Its the bitter truth kiss
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 01, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Okowa really fall hand. Ibori was very good in developing the state, though he also tasted the state wealth same as others too. Presently, almost all the present governors are waste except a few. In addition, nobody should add payment of salaries as a yardstick for performance, because its not everyone that is a civil servant. You can't be using large revenue of the state to fund a few people leaving others on their own.

Ibori is worst. Una money UK done convert am to theirs
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by 9japride(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ibori is worst. Una money UK done convert am to theirs
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you from delta state? Let those from delta state comment on who developed the state well with infrastructure, not haters trying to cause confusion.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 01, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't what to have arguments with you, let me repeat myself again, listen to me clearly. I said Ibori was better than the rest of them and I am not saying he was a saint. Ibori stole the state wealth and he was brutal. Let's learn to say the truth even if it hurts. It seems you are beginning to reveal yourself, hope you are not one of those south western hiding under south south identity. Because the way you are going its becoming funny. Did I ever say Ibori was a saint? Please read all my post gently and understand where I am driving at. It seems one can't be trusted online, I don't know what's your motive in this thread and it's becoming clearer to me now, but sorry I don't play that game. Thanks

Awwwwww, is the truth hard to swallow? You are an Ibori Crony/Relative, for you to sing the praises of a convicted criminal who was caught carrying bags of Delta State monies to the UNITED KINGDOM is shameful. It will take forever for the Nigerian Government to get these monies back. Since Uduaghan and presently Okowa is in power you didn't benefit from their Government and that is why you are complaining now but praising Ibori? You are so transparent, use your vote wisely next time. smiley
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you from delta state? Let those from delta state comment on who developed the state well with infrastructure, not haters trying to cause confusion.

You just hate the truth.

Both ibori and rest has done nothing in Delta state..Fact.

I wonder the infrastructure you are even talking about and where it is situated.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Awwwwww, is the truth hard to swallow? You are an Ibori Crony/Relative, for you to sing the praises of a convicted criminal who was caught carrying bags of Delta State monies to the UNITED KINGDOM is shameful. It will take forever for the Nigerian Government to get these monies back. Since Uduaghan and presently Okowa is in power you didn't benefit from their Government and that is why you are complaining now but praising Ibori? You are so transparent, use our vote wisely next time. smiley

That boy hates the truth. Infact to him Ibori is our thief and shouldn't be disturbed because vthe thief is our son.

Let him come and point one thing Ibori did in Delta state.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by 9japride(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You just hate the truth.

Both ibori and rest has done nothing in Delta state..Fact.

I wonder the infrastructure you are even talking about and where it is situated.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are not from delta state simply. It seems you guys don't comprehend. My point was that Ibori performed more than the subsequent ones. End of discussion
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by 9japride(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Awwwwww, is the truth hard to swallow? You are an Ibori Crony/Relative, for you to sing the praises of a convicted criminal who was caught carrying bags of Delta State monies to the UNITED KINGDOM is shameful. It will take forever for the Nigerian Government to get these monies back. Since Uduaghan and presently Okowa is in power you didn't benefit from their Government and that is why you are complaining now but praising Ibori? You are so transparent, use our vote wisely next time. smiley
[color=#006600][/color]

Is it that you can't comprehend or you are just trying to be funny. Who's talking about Ibori not looting. Gush! I am very sure you are one of those pretending to be from South South, otherwise, I don't know what's your issue with my post.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are not from delta state simply. It seems you guys don't comprehend. My point was that Ibori performed more than the subsequent ones. End of discussion

He didn't.

You're just after politics and not truth.
Re: The Worst Governor In Nigeria. by 9japride(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

He didn't.

You're just after politics and not truth.
[color=#006600][/color]

You didn't even follow my contribution from the beginning, rather you just enter from no where and concluded. Weldon. Please start from the beginning and read my post and stop trolling and which truth? Ibori was a confirmed looter and everyone knows it. Let me ask you a question is Tinubu or Gaduje a non looter. Please don't misquote me again I never said Ibori didn't loot and please read my post again. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campaign Funds: Captain Hosa Falls Out With Ize-iyamu, Pulls Out Of Campaign / #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted / Eastern Security Network Enugu West On Patrol To Keep The Forest Safe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.