Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Which One Of These Games Are You A Boss At Playing? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Which One Of These Games Are You A Boss At Playing? (572 Views)

Did You Play These Games? / Hit Me Up For Any Of These Games, PC (abuja) / Love Playing Game? (earn Free Airtime) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of These Games Are You A Boss At Playing? by mariobobby(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2020
1.whot
2.ludo
3.draft
4.chess

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Games Are You A Boss At Playing? by haiti007(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2020
For whot and ludo, I don't think there is a boss in the game

For whot, if you are lucky in picking the right card, you'll think you're the boss.

For ludo, you can't control the toss of 6. If you can get the right set of numbers, you'll feel bossy.
However, you can't control both.
Re: Which One Of These Games Are You A Boss At Playing? by Nbote(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2020
D only games U can claim to b a boss at amongst dat list are draft and Chess.. D rest are jus games of luck dependent on probabilities.. Draft and Chess are strategy games dat requires careful analysis and reading of both d board and ur opponent

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't My Belkin Wifi Working? / Tecno Camon 17 Gaming Review - CODM / What Is The Scariest Game You Have Ever Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.