Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,770 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... (752 Views)

An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... by butterfly777(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2020
I Went to Heaven: A True Life Story
(The great man of God, Kenneth Hagin, gives an account of an experiences in his childhood in which he went to hell, then heaven)
You may like to begin with the first part of the story: https://www.nairaland.com/5800957/went-hell-man-went-hell

I Went to Heaven

Then about four months later, on August 16, 1933, at 1:30 in the afternoon, I knew I was again dying. I was in the last throes of death. So I said to my youngest brother, who was standing by my bed, "Pat, run and get Mama quick. I'm dying. I want to tell her good bye." And he ran out of the room like a shot! Just as Mama came into the room, I had the same sensation of leaving my body as I had had before, except I was saved now. I leaped out of my body and when I left my body, this time I began to ascend. I didn't go down this time; I went up! We lived in an old-fashioned house with a high ceiling and I got up to about where the roof of the house should have been - I must have been about sixteen or eighteen feet above the bed. I was fully conscious.
Re: I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... by butterfly777(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2020
I knew everything that was going on. When I got up that high, I stopped ascending, and I just seemed to stand there. When I stopped, I looked down into the room and I saw my body (not me, my spirit, but my physical body) lying there on the bed, and I saw my mother stooped over me with my hand in hers. Mama told me afterwards that I had her hand in a death-like grip. But, you see, I had left my body; therefore, I couldn't tell her goodbye. Then I looked up and heard a Voice. Again, I didn't see anyone, but I heard a Voice and again it was a male voice. I do not know whether it was Jesus, whether it was an angel, or who it was, but I know it was an emissary of heaven. This time the Voice did not speak in a foreign tongue, but spoke in English.
Re: I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... by butterfly777(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2020
And here's what the Voice said: "Go back, go back, go back. You can't come yet. Your work on earth is not done." And when He - whoever it was - said that, I began to descend and I came back into my body. And when I got back inside my body, I said, "Mama, I'm not going to die now." She thought I meant I wasn't going to die that minute, but I meant that I wasn't going to die then at all, but live and do the work and the will of God! I lay there bedfast exactly twelve months, almost to the day, before I received my healing.
Re: I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... by butterfly777(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2020
For even though it was the will of God for me to live, God couldn't make an exception of me. In other words, I had to receive my healing, like anyone else does by faith, and it took me twelve months to see the truth of God's Word concerning healing. After this experience, I lay on that bed for months and months, waiting for God to heal me, and He didn't do it. And if you're waiting for God to heal you, He's not going to do it. You're just wasting your time because God is waiting for you to receive what He has already freely given. If you will begin reading the Word and meditating on it, you'll begin to appropriate your healing and receive that which God has already wrought for you, and you will receive your healing.
Can you see why I have been so interested in the subject of faith and healing? Too many times theories are taught instead of facts from the Bible. But I'm teaching something that works - God's precious, holy Word.
Re: I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... by butterfly777(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2020
Here is what I am trying to get over to you (and I know this from experience as well as from the Bible). When a man dies, he leaves his physical body, and he is no less man then, than he was when he was in his physical body. It was that way with me; it was that way with the rich man in Luke 16; and it was that way with Lazarus in Luke 16.
Re: I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... by mekzyjoe(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
This is a wake up call..
The funny thing is wether u like or believe it or not ,deep down in our hearts and minds we know heave n hell are real..it's a long time time to SPEND ETERNITY IN THE WRONG PLACE

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Compliments To Give To Women? / Funny Video Of Singer Teni Crying As Her Boyfriends Dump Her Including Nairamarl / Man, 60, Allegedly Rapes Eight Year Old Girl After Luring Her With N100 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.