Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,988 members, 7,949,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1510337 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ZaRed: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Buying Africard funds at ultra high rate

Paypal and Payoneer are available for Freelance and Domain earnings withdrawal at ultra high rate (Fiverr withdrawal, Upwork withdrawal, Squadhelp withdrawal, Dan withdrawal, etc)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
UmarSEO:

KIndly Add the low budget scammer Wodu89 Abeg.

Compute the evidences of your transactions with him then provide his full name names, account details and phone number so that Tabbaz will add his details to the scammers list. That guy needs to be thought a lesson.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
SundryInfo:

Compute the evidences of your transactions with him then provide his full name names, account details and phone number so that Tabbaz will add his details to the scammers list. That guy needs to be thought a lesson.

You suddenly reached a conclusion. How brilliant of you. If people listen to one sided tales to make judgements, half the world would be in jail.

That guy needs to be thought a lesson.

Emotionally charged people. Don't go and learn how to hear negative information without reacting first, you'll soon get yourself into trouble because of your poke nosing..

Continue to trade in gossips and you'll be guilty of killing the innocent some day. Wallow in the mud, no biggie. I ain't doing this with you

Enjoy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wodu89:

You suddenly reached a conclusion. How brilliant of you. If people listen to one sided tales to make judgements, half the world would be in jail.

That guy needs to be thought a lesson.

Emotionally charged people. Don't go and learn how to hear negative information without reacting first, you'll soon get yourself into trouble because of your poke nosing..

Continue to trade in gossips and you'll be guilty of killing the innocent some day. Wallow in the mud, no biggie. I ain't doing this with you

Enjoy

You initially said you and UmarSEO have an agreement that you will pay in August, but he has come out to debunk your lies. Now you are giving him a condition to remove all the things he said about you, if not you will not pay him. You dey reason well at all? It is not in your place to give such a ridiculous condition. If you had paid him for his services or managed the situation well, he wouldn't have come online in the first place, but you have consistently insulted amd bullied the guy and anyone that attempts to wade into the matter. You are not bigger than anyone here and you are not the only one with problems in this life. God will keep us alive till that August you stated and you will see whether people here will not create time for your matter if you don't pay him his money.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
SundryInfo:

You initially said you and UmarSEO have an agreement that you will pay in August, but he has come out to debunk your lies. Now you are giving him a condition to remove all the things he said about you, if not you will not pay him. Do you read what you write at all? It is not in your place to give such a ridiculous condition. If you had paid him for his services or managed the situation well, he wouldn't have come online in the first place, but you have consistently insulted amd bullied the guy and anyone that attempts to wade into the matter. You are not bigger than anyone here and you are not the only one with problems in this life. God will keep us alive till that August you stated and you will see whether people here will not create time for your matter if you don't pay him his money.

It's to midnight. You don't know my circumstances better than me. Go and sleep and focus on your life.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wodu89:

It's to midnight. You don't know my circumstances better than me. Go and sleep and focus on your life.

If you are not already a thief, you are on your way to becoming one at this rate. Keep changing monikers, defrauding and bullying people and you will see what will become of you very very soon .

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
SundryInfo:

If you are not already a thief, you are on your way to becoming one at this rate. Keep changing monikers, defrauding and bullying people and you will see what will become of you very very soon .

I told you that you were a petty gossip and black mailer. Provide proof to back your claims up. Hypocritical poke noser. Don't face your life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2023
Wodu89:

I told you that you were a petty gossip and black mailer. Provide proof to back your claims up. Hypocritical poke noser. Don't face your life

Which specific point mentioned above do you need proof for and I will provide it.

While you are at it, also provide proof that you lost the 500k job you claimed you had and all your clients. Also provide proof that all your chickens died. Also provide proof that you dont have food to eat and that the world has fallen on you.

You just come here and spill stories up and down like a typical scammer that diverts the attention of people from the main issue at hand. You are extremely lucky that UmarSEO seems to be a nice person, otherwise he should have given you the heat you deserve.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 3:14am On Jul 27, 2023
SundryInfo:

Which specific point mentioned above do you need proof for and I will provide it.

While you are at it, also provide proof that you lost the 500k job you claimed you had and all your clients. Also provide proof that all your chickens died. Also provide proof that you dont have food to eat and that the world has fallen on you.

You just come here and spill stories up and down like a typical scammer that diverts the attention of people from the main issue at hand. You are extremely lucky that UmarSEO seems to be a nice person, otherwise he should have given you the heat you deserve.

Dude I come here for what ? Where did I come here seeking for business. You're a stvpid gossip. Go and fix your life and remove the speck in your eyes before you tell me thrash. I owe you absolutely nothing. Let me be
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 3:32am On Jul 27, 2023
3RNEST:

Still available
Buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 3:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Esope6320:
1000USD FUNDS FOR SALE

ESCROW ALLOWED

Type?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 3:57am On Jul 27, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AG13(m): 4:20am On Jul 27, 2023
Your cashapp/Zelle rate ?

Come with your rate personal tag for all info available. Ask4Anyinfo✅🇨🇦🇦🇺🇺🇸

Buying 790/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2023
√ Come for your PayPal Checkout
(eBay & Amazon)
(Online Shopping & Payment link)

BUYING : (Needed)
√ Payoneer Funds
√ PayPayl Funds (Gns/Fnf)
√ Neteller & Skrill Funds
√ Zelle & CashApp, All Gifts Cards ,
USDT @best rate...
√ Freelancing Withdrawals (Upwork & Fiverr)
√ Legit Survey site Pay monthly (Training)

#PayPalCheckout Services.....
Come WhatsApp link below
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>..........>>>>>>..................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2023
Mrcalxy:
Now Active cool

Buying Buying Buying!!!

PayPal

CashApp

BTC/USDT

EDD

Greendot

Go2Bank

Walmart

Chime

Sofi

Cash Mailing

All spending cards (debit)

good rates smiley

Bits & Bulk needed cool

If you have locked prepaid banks/cards, paste them for unlocking

Easy-Peasy wink

>>
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2023
I am your trusted exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Deriv Payment Agent
AstroPay
UBA Africard
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed.
Physical/office meeting (Ikeja, Lagos)

WhatsApp 09031751893
Telegram @sowget_chat
Call 08144333114
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2023
$170 PayPal FNF from balance available at 750/$

Come WhatsApp .

** Edited **

SOLD!!!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Smartonyeka: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2023
pls can someone guide me on how to make a live chat with an alliexpress agent and not EVA
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2023
callmemakaveli:
RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

HELLO E-CURRENCIES EXCHANGERS

WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES :
✅Paypal checkout
✅Usd card checkout
✅Dynadot Prepay Topup/Checkout
✅Namecheap Balance Topup/Checkout
✅All popular online marketplaces checkout using Card and Paypal $ is available

PAYING FROM MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT. FUNDS CAN ALSO BE TRANSFERRED.

WE BUY EVERYDAY :
Paypal Fnf from the balance
Payoneer
Africard
BTC
Usdt
Transferwise
Gift Cards.

RATE IS COMPETITIVE !
ESCROW IS WELCOMED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macdel: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Please who has Wese90 contact. I need his excrow services
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!

I buy PayPal funds
Payoneer
(≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

[b]Others
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway|Hulu| Applebees = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jegaxe(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Tible exchange.
We want to let u no we deal on crypto and Ecurrency funds buying and selling . Online to serve better. Funding are instant.

Buying and selling of funds includes
Paypal
Skrill
Neteller
Payoneer
bitcoin
Usdt
Zelle

Payment services and withdrawal
Online PayPal payment
Fiverr withdrawal
Upwork withdrawal
Survey withdrawal .

... Foreign bank are available for you to receive payment.
USD
GBP
EUR
Contact
Whatsapp 09134 86 5619
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bring Your:

PayPal FnF
Payoneer
Wise
Africard
US ACH/Wire Funds

Instant payment | Escrow Welcomed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Are you a freelancer? Then feel free to open an Airtm account to receive your payment.

Thereafter, you contact me for fast exchange to naira.

Airtm is more better than PayPal (my own opinion) because they don't block, do charge-backs or disable accounts anyhow.

Feel free to reach out to me for your wise funds exchange too.

Visit my thread for more info...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SINisSIN(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Keep mute. Provide proof all these misfortune happened to you. And why do you have several usernames on Nairaland? Stupid scammer from useless writing to agric to paypal. Thief

quote author=Wodu89 post=124683541]

Dude I come here for what ? Where did I come here seeking for business. You're a stvpid gossip. Go and fix your life and remove the speck in your eyes before you tell me thrash. I owe you absolutely nothing. Let me be [/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
SINisSIN:
Keep mute. Provide proof all these misfortune happened to you. And why do you have several usernames on Nairaland? Stupid scammer from useless writing to agric to paypal. Thief

quote author=Wodu89 post=124683541]

Dude I come here for what ? Where did I come here seeking for business. You're a stvpid gossip. Go and fix your life and remove the speck in your eyes before you tell me thrash. I owe you absolutely nothing. Let me be

Get lost. You don't matter !
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macdel: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
@wese90 please I need your services
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
macdel:
@wese90 please I need your services
Wese90 was last seen yesterday evening on nairaland. But this is his WhatsApp: 07065358057

Reach out to him.

But if are unable to reach him, I can help u out if u want.
Visit my thread for more info.

https://www.nairaland.com/7290923/airtm-airusd-wise-funds-exchanger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mrcalxy:
Now Active cool

Buying Buying Buying!!!

PayPal

CashApp

BTC/USDT

EDD

Greendot

Go2Bank

Walmart

Chime

Sofi

Cash Mailing

All spending cards (debit)

good rates smiley

Bits & Bulk needed cool

If you have locked prepaid banks/cards, paste them for unlocking

Easy-Peasy wink

PayPal Fnf,

GnS (Only direct senders please)

Buying all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) ... (2491) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Coinbose(f), articlewriter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.