Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,349 members, 7,967,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1533050 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (2504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gracepikin33333:
Good day everyone

How i was ripped off by Olapayday

Here are the numbers attached to him :

I contacted Olapayday on the 6th of November 2023 for a gift card transaction with the balance of the card checked already. I agreed to deal with him at #120,000. I sent a screenshot of the balance alongside with the cards only for him to get back to me with a screenshot that his loader said the card has been locked. I told him that's not possible and I went ahead to check the card balance again only to find out that he and the loader has loaded the card. I sent him the screenshots and he said he would send it to his loader. After a while, he asked what we are going to do? I told him I don't understand his question. I've sent you card, so send me my money. He said I know that he can't pay all the money and I told him I believe he has been trading with the loader in question and that's why he gave him the card and I asked him to screenshot his chats with the loader for me to see but he said he already blocked and deleted the chats. I asked why? He said he's heartbroken and that he didn't expect the loader to do something like that to him. Well, I sha told him to send me hundred thousand and that I can't collect 60 thousand which is half of the money, so he said okay to that. I sent him my account number and this guy went ahead to do a fake transfer to me. I told him instantly that I'm yet to see the money but he said I'd see it. He sent me a fake screenshot showing the amount he sent. After a while I messaged him again that I'm yet to see the money, he said I should hold on and that he'd check. He responded with a long message saying the money has been reversed and that he's having issue with his bank and that I should wait till tomorrow. I asked him to show screenshot of the reversal, but the guy went off instantly not until the next morning which is today. He said he just get to the office and that he's going to the bank now to sort the issue. I messaged him after a while and I got a response "Femi isn't around, he will text you once he his back". I was like, who is Femi again? Why is his phone with you? I got a response saying " this is a company's phone". I decided to play along by asking for Femi's phone number so I can talk to him directly. I got a response saying " we don't give out each others information". After a while, I messaged again and said it's noon already and still yet to see my money. He responded by saying " Sir Femi is not back from the bank and I’ve been calling him he’s not picking up, I called our boss too he’s not picking, I will get back to you once I reach them". I asked if it's only Femi that has a bank account. He replied by saying that " I don’t understand sir" I replied by asking "Don't you have a bank account to send me my money?" He replied by saying "What money". I said Your Femi said he's having issue with his bank yesterday evening when he tried paying me my money. He replied " Na Femi get money wee he wan pay you, if I was the one you did the deal with yesterday and Chinese rip the card bro I’m not paying a dime. Money wee I no see". I asked what his name is, he said Wale. I said It's noon already and still haven't seen anything. He replied by saying " When Femi comes back he will text you himself" He also said further that " Alaye he go text you when he’s back, You Dey disturb me with your messages ooooo. Bro I told you that the guy you deal with is gonna message you once he’s back from bank please stop using your message to disturb me. I later decided to call his number but it's one Hausa man that picks it and he said it was a wrong number

Attached are screenshot of our chats.

Can U delete the name U saved it as on screenshot chat so that we can view the number.

I wanna know the number that is on the chat screenshot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gracepikin33333(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
He has four different numbers that I have confirmed but I'll do as you say
puskin:

Can U delete the name U saved it as and screenshot the chat again.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gracepikin33333(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
D name isn't leaving when I edit but here is his number showing here
puskin:

Can U delete the name U saved it as on screenshot chat so that we can view the number.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gracepikin33333:
Good day everyone

How i was ripped off by Olapayday

Here are the numbers attached to him :

I contacted Olapayday on the 6th of November 2023 for a gift card transaction with the balance of the card checked already. I agreed to deal with him at #120,000. I sent a screenshot of the balance alongside with the cards only for him to get back to me with a screenshot that his loader said the card has been locked. I told him that's not possible and I went ahead to check the card balance again only to find out that he and the loader has loaded the card. I sent him the screenshots and he said he would send it to his loader. After a while, he asked what we are going to do? I told him I don't understand his question. I've sent you card, so send me my money. He said I know that he can't pay all the money and I told him I believe he has been trading with the loader in question and that's why he gave him the card and I asked him to screenshot his chats with the loader for me to see but he said he already blocked and deleted the chats. I asked why? He said he's heartbroken and that he didn't expect the loader to do something like that to him. Well, I sha told him to send me hundred thousand and that I can't collect 60 thousand which is half of the money, so he said okay to that. I sent him my account number and this guy went ahead to do a fake transfer to me. I told him instantly that I'm yet to see the money but he said I'd see it. He sent me a fake screenshot showing the amount he sent. After a while I messaged him again that I'm yet to see the money, he said I should hold on and that he'd check. He responded with a long message saying the money has been reversed and that he's having issue with his bank and that I should wait till tomorrow. I asked him to show screenshot of the reversal, but the guy went off instantly not until the next morning which is today. He said he just get to the office and that he's going to the bank now to sort the issue. I messaged him after a while and I got a response "Femi isn't around, he will text you once he his back". I was like, who is Femi again? Why is his phone with you? I got a response saying " this is a company's phone". I decided to play along by asking for Femi's phone number so I can talk to him directly. I got a response saying " we don't give out each others information". After a while, I messaged again and said it's noon already and still yet to see my money. He responded by saying " Sir Femi is not back from the bank and I’ve been calling him he’s not picking up, I called our boss too he’s not picking, I will get back to you once I reach them". I asked if it's only Femi that has a bank account. He replied by saying that " I don’t understand sir" I replied by asking "Don't you have a bank account to send me my money?" He replied by saying "What money". I said Your Femi said he's having issue with his bank yesterday evening when he tried paying me my money. He replied " Na Femi get money wee he wan pay you, if I was the one you did the deal with yesterday and Chinese rip the card bro I’m not paying a dime. Money wee I no see". I asked what his name is, he said Wale. I said It's noon already and still haven't seen anything. He replied by saying " When Femi comes back he will text you himself" He also said further that " Alaye he go text you when he’s back, You Dey disturb me with your messages ooooo. Bro I told you that the guy you deal with is gonna message you once he’s back from bank please stop using your message to disturb me. I later decided to call his number but it's one Hausa man that picks it and he said it was a wrong number

Attached are screenshot of our chats.

Olapayexchange
Ola0exchange

Can U be so kind as to respond to this.

At least, let us hear from your side.

CC: Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sbudor(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
*Pi rate (high)*

Bring from *10pi to 8,000pi*

Chat me and get the best and current rate in the market

Then, we will use ESCROW (payment in Naira or USDT)

💰☑️💰☑️💰

Other coins needed
* BTC
* USDT
* ETHEREUM
* BNB
* Tron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gracepikin33333(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
I decided to message him using another whatsapp number for a new deal but the condition I put there is that it's going to be a face to face transaction and he said in that chat that he and his boss that never existed is in lagos. The Big question here is how was the said Femi able to used the company's phone when he (wale) already travelled to Lagos with his boss for a business deal according to him? Attached are the screenshots.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gracepikin33333:
D name isn't leaving when I edit but here is his number showing here

Sorry to say but the money is gone.

The easiest way to know a Scammer is from their "About"... if it shows that it is recent, then it's either they just registered the number on WhatsApp or they recently updated it.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gracepikin33333(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thanks boss
CokeBar:

Sorry to say but the money is gone.

The easiest way to know a Scammer is from their "About"... if it shows that it is recent, then it's either they just registered the number on WhatsApp or they recently updated it.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gracepikin33333:
Thanks boss

Olapayexchange
Ola0exchange

I know both monikers are owned by the same person

For the avoidance of doubt, can you be so kind to respond to her accusation.

CC: Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
VIicard:
what's your rate for $300 Amazon e code
I don't buy ecode
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Amazon gift card needed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
So dem still dey scam for this place.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
PotatoSalad:
So dem still dey scam for this place.
It never ends sha. Me I'm suspicious of every new name I see here. A lot of the time I see some and I have a hunch they're scammers, but you cannot hang a man before he commits a crime.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ybholy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
Steam Card Needed.

Rate is high

700/$ currently

Message me on WhatsApp via signature for smooth deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Buying Wire Transfers.

✅ Units and bulk transfers .
✅ Online and walk-in transfers .
✅ Personal and business account available.
✅ Prepaid and local bank available.

Rate is always good.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ybholy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ybholy:
Steam Card Needed.

Rate is high

700/$ currently

Message me on WhatsApp via signature for smooth deal.

Amazon,
Razer Gold
and all cards can come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mrcalxy:
All funds needed

BTC/USDT

Wire Transfer

Gift Cards

CashApp

Venmo

Clean PayPal (FnF/GnS)

Contacts on signature

Actively buying!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by giftcard86: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
We have been in the gift card business in China for many years and now enjoy a very high reputation. I need a lot of gift cards every day, Apple, iTunes, Google,Amazon,Steam,Razer,Xbox,Nintendo,Target,Sephora,eBay,Best Buy,Walmart,Home Depot, Nordstrom,Footlocker,Macy's,Nike,Vanilla,American Express,mastercard,and also accept PayPal,zelle,venmo,chime, Cashapp....e.t.c,24/7 Active,Welcome to consult!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Giftcards86: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hello,We have been in the gift card business in China for many years and now enjoy a very high reputation. I need a lot of gift cards every day, when you have the card, you can ask me the price at any time, I will give you a good exchange rate. I can pay USDT, Naira, Sadie.

Such as
Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Xbox
Nintendo
Target
Sephora
eBay
Best Buy
Walmart
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
American Express
mastercard
PayPal
zelle
venmo
chime
Cashapp
Green dot
E-Transfer
UK Transfer
American wire transfer
....e.t.c

Best price!
Instant Payment!!
24/7 Active!!

Our website: https://www.giftcard86.com

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2023
samsard:
It never ends sha. Me I'm suspicious of every new name I see here. A lot of the time I see some and I have a hunch they're scammers, but you cannot hang a man before he commits a crime.
Omo. Been years since I sold funds here. Mac****ne and Wes*** no dey offer escrow services anymore? Had to even censor the names before these scammers create WhatsApp names with it 😁. Abi don't these new kids know they should always use escrow to deal with anyone instead of sharing their money like Mr Beast.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2023
I am your trusted exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Deriv Payment Agent
AstroPay
UBA Africard
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed.
Physical/office meeting (Ikeja, Lagos)

WhatsApp 08088425415
Telegram @sowget_chat
Call 08144333114
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ReddingtonLeke: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2023
VIicard:
ECURRENCY TRANSACTIONS

WITHDRAWAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK , DOMAIN... PAYPAL CHECKOUT PAYMENT,CARD PAYMENT ALL AVAILABLE

Buy $ Sell

Paypal (Goods and Services and Friends & Family .
Neteller
Bitcoin
Rmb Funds
Skrill
Payoneer

Whatsapp 0810 3947 565

This young man Geoffrey Edwin Aigboviose is a thief, a fraudulent scammer and cyber criminal. I've got enough proof to send him to jail for his online and cyber scams. Even if it's 1 year or 10 years from now, no matter how far or where he runs to. All bank transactions, evidences, chats and identity profile has been filed, we are tracking him already. He'll only have peace until he refund the #391,000 that he received fraudulently and won't release the currencies...You messed with the wrong guy, you don't know who you messed with, I'm coming for you. Except you are no longer on this earth, is when you won't pay for your crime.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ReddingtonLeke: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2023
VIicard:
what's your rate for $300 Amazon e code
This young man is a thief, a fraudulent scammer and cyber criminal. I've got enough proof to send him to jail for his online and cyber scams. Even if it's 1 year or 10 years from now, no matter how far or where he runs to. All bank transactions, evidences, chats and identity profile has been filed, we are tracking him already. He'll only have peace until he refund the #391,000 that he received fraudulently and won't release the currencies...You messed with the wrong guy, you don't know who you messed with, I'm coming for you. Except you are no longer on this earth, is when you won't pay for your crime. Unless you pay my money back, and I'm going to collect interest on it, mark my words.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
SHARP AND ACTIVE
For

PayPal
Skrill
Payoneer
Wise
Chime
Venmo
Fiverr
Upwork
Debit cards
and more...

$$$$$
£££££
€€€€€

Needed at your rate asap

VeryHIGH rate
come Whatsapp Sharp

INSTANT PAYMENT
[Any Amount]
Link below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Babyboyuniverse(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
we do paypal and zelle cashouts at 450/$ - 700/$ , our trades are swift and confirmation is fast, payment are done in Naira or Bitcoin. Contact me on

whatsapp 📩 +2348149731539

Apple
Cashapp
Zelle
PayPal
E Tranfer
Google pay
Venmo all available
Buying gift card and bitcoin @ dope rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Liangliang1(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2023
Trade with @Marcus Organization

A secured place to make your exchange in confidence ✅

All country gift cards accepted

E code!! No receipt!! Accepted!!

Such as

Apple Card
Amazon Card
Itunes Card
Ebay Card
Xbox Card
Goggle Card
Razer Card
Express Card
Walmart Card
Vanilla Card
Steam Card
Nike Card ....E.T.C

All kinds of Cryptocurrency 💰quick confirmation with fast and immediate payout✅

Buying PayPal fund's ✅ FNF/Service
Wise & Payoneer Fund's ✅
Usdt ✅
Zelle ✅
Venmo ✅
Cash App ✅
BTC and money transfer ✅

Paypal verified account available for sale ✅

All country number Available for Verification {WhatsApp ETC} ✅

bring your vendor rate, let's beat it 💯💱✅

WhatsApp/CAll +2349022433111
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zxnox: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2023
Buying the following at the best rates

[i]Perfect Money (PM) @ ₦970/$

Neteller®(Forex/gambling only) @ ₦970/$

AirTM ® @ ₦970/$

Webmoney, Astropay, USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, LTC, etc (ask for rate)

Gift cards (minimum $5)

Amazon

Google

eBay

Rate is dynamic and subject to change

Neteller fund must be from a Nigerian account

Come whatsapp for deals

Contact is in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Flowdeals(f): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2023
b][/b]Good morning everyone

Actively buying bits and bulk payoneer

Come with an Escrow.

WhatsApp - 08128473180
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sbudor(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2023
Bring your Cryptocurrency and E-Currency for instant payment

We can help you make payments online-checkouts
We buy/sell.......
PayPal funds, Wise funds , Pyypl funds
Neteller/ Skrill funds, Payoneer/Perfect Money funds, Pi ,CORE , USDT , BTC, ETH

Escrow is allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2023
bring all your

bulk PayPal fnf,
bulk payoneer,
Btc
Usdt
Ethereum,
Zelle,
Cashapp,
skrill,
Neteller,
Rmb
need checkout ?
perfect money
go2funds
Greendot
Giftcards
Transferwise
Canada e-transfer
checkout
fiverr withdrawals

for instant flip to naira

excrow accepted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Hello Boss!!! 🧿

Bring Business to us ✓✓✓✓
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
@ www.3rnestxchange.com.ng
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

√ Come for your PayPal Checkout
(eBay & Amazon)
(Online Shopping & Payment link)

BUYING : (Needed Daily)
√ Payoneer Funds....
AUD Funds Transfer (Osko Payment Only)

(All Foriegn Bank Details Available for pickup)

√ PayPay Funds Card/Balance (Gns/Fnf)

√ Neteller & Skrill Funds (Both Local/Foriegn)

√ ZELLE & CashApp, USDT, BTC & PM and All GiftCards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, VISA/MasterCard funds..

√ Freelancing Withdrawals (Upwork & Fiverr)

√ Online Survey Training (Legit Paying Apps)

(We offer Best RATE)
Come WhatsApp link below
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>..........>>>>>>.................................................................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................... ....................................................................

(1) (2) (3) ... (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) ... (2504) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Zankut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.