Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,287 members, 7,923,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1479358 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (2473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Onyeka90210(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14
cibekow:
$120 BTC fund for sell.
Your exchange must be Binance
Binance user only
Rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 9:18pm On Jun 14
callmemakaveli:

TRADE WITH RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

OUR SERVICES ;

✅Paypal checkout
✅Card checkout
✅Dynadot Prepay/Checkout
✅Namecheap Topup/Checkout
✅ Veritable Marketplace Checkouts Etc.

BUYING AND SELLING ALL AT BEST MARKET RATES :

✅Payoneer
✅Paypal Fnf from the balance
✅Fiverr/Upwork Checkout/Withdrawal services
✅Africard
✅BTC
✅Usdt
✅TransferWise
✅CashApp
✅All Country Gift Cards.

Safe Trading, A Trial Will Convince You.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:42pm On Jun 14
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:42pm On Jun 14
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Wire Transfer and Cash Mailing, Walmart Money, Greendot, Indi, Albert, Sofi, Chime, Go2Bank, GoBank and all other prepaid cards needed for fast spending....

Cash app use or Store use

Payment over guaranteed...

Big Balance only, cool cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cellsolver(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14

Still buying BTC and USDT fund...

Trade with confidence on our secure and reliable platform. Enjoy:

- Competitive prices and low fees
- Fast and easy transactions
- 24/7 customer support

Kindly whatsapp or call :09114212366

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by VOTSexchange: 1:32am On Jun 15
eBay checkout available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Encyclosam: 2:11am On Jun 15
Encyclosam:

Level 1 or Level 2 Fiverr account also needed for instanct buy.

Check signature for my contact.

Still buying.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by missylizzy(f): 3:05am On Jun 15
missylizzy:
$80 Fiverr funds available

08067286087 WhatsApp
Still available
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mrpassionate(m): 7:47am On Jun 15
Rates for which of the Transactions?.

MNTS0:
What’s your rate?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 7:50am On Jun 15
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 10% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ozone007: 8:39am On Jun 15
Zwooks:
I need $16 Skrill. Quote your rate on WhatsApp

0904 892 0665

I only transact with an escrow as an intermediary. If you do not accept, please do not contact me

If you're interested, come to my WhatsApp with your best rate.
We have a chronic scammer in the house who have refuse to pay for skill sent to him

Yesterday I sent him $4.7 skrill and after sending the skrill in the morning, he said he was expecting money from 2:00pm to 7:00pm and when it got to that time, he began to say he was having network issues from one excuse to the other and up till now, he has refused to send me the money

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Glenfidichy(m): 8:51am On Jun 15
missylizzy:

Still available

I have contacted you dear
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joylande: 9:03am On Jun 15
$20 PayPal funds from balance needed.

at your rate...

Quote me!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zwooks: 9:03am On Jun 15
Ozone007:

We have a chronic scammer in the house who have refuse to pay for skill sent to him

Yesterday I sent him $4.7 skrill and after sending the skrill in the morning, he said he was expecting money from 2:00pm to 7:00pm and when it got to that time, he began to say he was having network issues from one excuse to the other and up till now, he has refused to send me the money

It's my fault I engaged you

You nuisance
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:29am On Jun 15
I am your trusted exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Deriv Payment Agent
AstroPay
UBA Africard
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed.
Physical/office meeting (Ikeja, Lagos)

WhatsApp 08088425415
Telegram @sowget_chat
Call 08144333114
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jayjayinfotips: 9:35am On Jun 15
$85 PayPal funds available for any checkout

DM ASAP 07066470085 (Whatsapp)

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ozone007: 9:44am On Jun 15
Zwooks:

It's my fault I engaged you

You nuisance
This chronic scammer has refused to pay for Skill sent to him

It been one excuse or the other

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zwooks: 9:48am On Jun 15
Ozone007:

This chronic scammer has refused to pay for Skill sent to him

It been one excuse or the other

Itt.is my fault I engaged.you

To forum users, I explained to this seller that Sterling Bank Internet banking had been detected suddenly since yesterday and he kept assuming I was lying.

He requested that I use USSD to make transfer.to which I told him USSD does not work on Corporate accounts.

While I woke up this morning to try, the same Internet banking problem still exists.

I am sending him whatever is in my Skrill account back to him now. I wanted to do it yesterday night but reconsidered the charges incurred for both the initial sending and the repayment and opted it was wiser to wait for my bank to restore banking transfers efficiency.

I am sending the peanuts back to his account

Yesterday and this early morning Sterling Bank was logging in. Now it's a complete disaster.

I am refunding his Skrill account so he can carry his nuisance assumptions elsewhere. Is it $4.7 I will steal ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zwooks: 10:08am On Jun 15
I sent back his Skrill to him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Windblown2much: 10:26am On Jun 15
Windblown2much:
$5 Amazon ecode gift card available for sale
Sold
Superfemo bought it and payment was so swift and fast. Trusted and recommended anytime, anyday!✌️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bukkiexchange01(f): 10:58am On Jun 15
We're actively buying ....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 11:28am On Jun 15
callmemakaveli:

TRADE WITH RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

OUR SERVICES ;

✅Paypal checkout
✅Card checkout
✅Dynadot Prepay/Checkout
✅Namecheap Topup/Checkout
✅ Veritable Marketplace Checkouts Etc.

BUYING AND SELLING ALL AT BEST MARKET RATES :

✅Payoneer
✅Paypal Fnf from the balance
✅Fiverr/Upwork Checkout/Withdrawal services
✅Africard
✅BTC
✅Usdt
✅TransferWise
✅CashApp
✅All Country Gift Cards..

Safe Trading, A Trial Will Convince You.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by willian10: 1:23pm On Jun 15
[quote author=callmemakaveli post=130478331][/quote]
What’s ur paypal checkout rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jayjayinfotips: 1:45pm On Jun 15
$5 PayPal funds available for any site checkout

Rate is 1200/$

DM ASAP on 07066470085 (Whatsapp only)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SurveyR: 2:59pm On Jun 15
∆ WE ARE BUYING ∆ 📌📌📌

✓ Skrill/Neteller Funds..
✓ PayPal (FNF and GNS)
✓ Payoneer (Local/Foreign Funds)
✓ CashApp/Zelle Funds.
✓ PM, BTC & USDT (Crypto)
✓ AUD transfer
✓ TransferWise/US Bank transfer
✓ (GeePay Accounts Available)

Our Services;
(Upwork and Fiver Withdrawal)
(We BUY/SELL Verified NG/US Payoneer Account))
(//ebay/Amazon//PayPal Checkout//)
(//web/graphic design services//)

Our Payment is fast,
Use "WhatsApp Link" below
Let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 3:41pm On Jun 15
willian10:

What’s ur paypal checkout rate
Dm on WhatsApp. Contact is in signature!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Onlinedet: 4:19pm On Jun 15
I'm buying PayPal FnF and UBA Prepaid card funds, in bits and bulk

Ask for tag

✅ *Contact me for your Fiverr, Upwork or Survey withdrawals*

✅We also buy/sell all Crypto Currencies.

*Escrow is allowed*

👉 Call or DM me on WhatsApp for a swift deal.
Contact is on my signature..[/b]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15
Paypal permanently limited account Funds withdrawal
bbring your temporary limited paypal account come for restoration
Skrill funds needed

PAyoneer funds needed

Paypal funds needed

UBA prepaid card (Africard) funds with instant payment

Whatsapp +23481 3844 2564

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:18pm On Jun 15
mesmer:
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:18pm On Jun 15
mesmer:
Wire Transfer and Cash Mailing, Walmart Money, Greendot, Indi, Albert, Sofi, Chime, Go2Bank, GoBank and all other prepaid cards needed for fast spending....

Cash app use or Store use

Payment over guaranteed...

Big Balance only, cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (2473) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.