Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1528962 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mrblake(m): 6:15pm
available for all your exchanges

usdt, Litecoin, core, sidra, notcoin, Payoneer, PayPal, zelle, cashapp, venmo, perfect money, neteller, wise, gift cards, fiveer withdrawals, btc etc

bring what you got..any online funds you

have for exchange ..come to WhatsApp office

nice rate await you

excrow allowed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 6:26pm
We pretty well understand that scammers and fraudsters are now everywhere, and some of those who were initially trustworthy are now changing to bad sets of people. That alone calls for you to be careful who you trade with to avoid getting defrauded or scammed through a breach of trust. You will agree with us that most of the exchangers online don't have or share a physical office which makes them run away with people's money with ease.

Unlike us at IJAM Exchange Limited, a company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, we've had our main physical office available at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove in Lagos since 2014 and we are still there up till now. Aside from Lagos, we are now available for face-to-face transactions in Abuja, Akure, Port Harcourt, and Enugu, implying that you can sell all your digital funds to us one-on-one and get paid before leaving.

If you have any amount of PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Perfect Money, and other digital funds you want to sell or you know anyone who has it for sale one-on-one with us and you are in Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Port Harcourt, or Enugu. Feel free to WhatsApp us at 08091833866 immediately to make a proper arrangement.

We will be looking forward to seeing and receiving from you!!!

Yours Faithfully,

IJAM Exchange Limited team

onlinediva:

We currently BUY:

PayPal FnF, Payoneer, Skrill, PayPal GnS, Perfect Money, etc.

CHAT WITH US ON OUR WHATSAPP LINE 08091833866 AND TELL US THE RATE YOU WANT!!!

Our official website is www.ijamexchange.ng

Call or Whatsapp us on 08091833866 or visit our office at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos.

onlinediva:
I'm IJAM Exchange Limited's official secretary, located at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove is also available in Abuja.

We don't use Escrow but have a company account bearing IJAM Exchange Limited we use to trade the digital currencies listed on our website; this company is owned and managed by a reputable nairalander known as LEGALWEALTH.

Our website is www.ijamexchange.ng and official Whatsapp line is 08091833866.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 6:31pm
Clean PayPal GNS 518 available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 6:32pm
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!
Escrow(✅)

I buy PayPal funds
Transferwise
Payoneer
(≥ $50 above)
Crypto
Neteller
Skrill

All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation
[b]Others

NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Come for your Crypto Payment, Euro payment, GBP Payment, CAD Payment, USD payment ETC

Freelance Withdrawal Services Available

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HolyTrader: 6:56pm
***** CHINA FUNDS TRANSFERS *****

Chinese Yuan (CNY/RMB) is available for transfer to any China-based Account – Banks (BOC, CCB, CMB, etc.) and Wallets (Alipay & Wechat).

-----------
Additionally, we do the following:
1.) We sell Wholesale Jewelry, Jeans and Other Products.
2.) China’s Products Sourcing and Procurements.

Please Note -
A.) Minimum/Maximum Amount per Transaction: ¥2,000/¥50,000.
B.) All Transfer/Payment Orders are accepted only between 7 and 8 am Nigeria Time on a Weekday (Monday to Friday).
C.) Processing takes between 1 and 3 hours, that is, from 8 to 11 am Nigeria Time (3 to 6 pm China Time).
*** D.) Please, we neither collect Funds nor give out Rate after 8 am.
**** E.) We don't use Escrow (If you need one, you may contact other Vendors that use it).
** F.) Any Amount below ¥2,000 attracts a Processing Fee.

*** We also provide the following SWAP Services:
1.) CNY to NGN
2.) USDT to CNY
3.) CNY to USDT

For more information, you may click the below Link.
https://www.nairaland.com/7318726/chinas-payments-products-procurements

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 8:06pm
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR funds from a business account for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR business bank account details to receive funds for sale? I accept such funds.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 8:15pm
Okodav:
Clean PayPal GNS 518 available
With you ever since on WhatsApp.

What's the update??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 8:22pm
callmemakaveli:

HELLO!! ITS WEDNESDAY NIGHT OH!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!

KINDLY, TRADE WITH RAEHEEMEXCHANGE® TODAY

OUR SERVICES ;

✅Paypal checkout
✅Card checkout
✅Dynadot Prepay/Checkout
✅Namecheap Topup/Checkout
✅ Veritable Marketplace Checkouts Etc.

BUYING AND SELLING ALL AT BEST MARKET RATES :

✅Payoneer
✅Paypal Fnf from the balance
✅Fiverr/Upwork Checkout/Withdrawal services
✅Africard
✅BTC
✅Usdt
✅TransferWise
✅CashApp
✅All Country Gift Cards.

WhatsApp office: 08098769708.

✅Safe Trading.. A Trial Will Convince You!!.

TRADE WITH US TODAY.!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 8:22pm
callmemakaveli:

With you ever since on WhatsApp.

What's the update??

👍
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mayskit4luv(m): 10:41pm
mayskit4luv:
$130

FnF PayPal funds from available from balance for sale @1530

Send cash first or you bring a reputable escrow as fast transaction.

PS: Preferably strong PayPal Account.
Don't message me if you want to waste my time, btw I'm selling all!

Available!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.