Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1435089 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (2446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC massively

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
zachur:
you are pained, I didn't do the checkout for you.

You asked me to drop account detail for you to make payment for your supposed $12 checkout without dropping item link. I need to be sure i can checkout, i requested for link, no link, I login and after stressing myself to find the item I drop account for you to make payment and I complete checkout. You stayed asking me to complete checkout first I refused. You are now asking me to use escrow. Guy I have told you, I not interested anymore, even if you are sending first. If you have a checkout of at least $50 bring come with your escrow thanks.

I can't be waiting for escrow for $12 checkout if I can't checkout first and you can't make payment first we call it a day
zachur is a scammer.. Take note...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==================================
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ BITCOIN & PM

⭕ PAYONEER

⭕ CARD/NON CARD SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

AT TODAY RATE: #440/$

COME WHATSAPP FOR SWIFT DEAL

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE/SELL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Visit: https://www.3rnestxchange.com

Our Payment is super fast....everything super!! wink
========================================
....................................................................................................................................................................................................l.............................................................................................................................,......................................................................................................................................................................................................................,......,.............................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
LiquidMer:
zachur is a scammer.. Take note...

I guess he's the same person using 2 moniker.

Same activitie's as https://www.nairaland.com/znox

Check both moniker and see the same series of activities on skrill and neteller.

Mod can help us check both moniker activities.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dplores(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Guys becareful of the number shown in the image attached.

And to you that scammed my friend. You just Bleep yourself up.

Fingers crossed.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Olamide114: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
$100 btc available @460
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Rapisares(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Single payment of $2,000 fnf from PayPal balance is needed

and you can bring what you have too. $$$$Instant Payment$$$$$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
$900 eBay gc needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mus1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Is it still available ?
zachur:
$340 skrill

$450 neteller

Forex enable funds available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Good Day Bosses!
DoyenExchange.com <<===>> CLEAN FUNDS!
We Buy:
=>>SKRILL (Card and Non-Card Skrill)*
=>>NETELLER (Card and Non-Card)*
=>>PAYONEER ($50 upwards)
=>>BlockChain BTC ($5 upwards)
=>>Paxful BTC
=>>PM (PerfectMoney)
=>>BULK Suppliers Needed! WhatsApp..
=>>Withdrawal: Upwork, Fiverr etc? Come!
=>>PAID via PAYONEER or BTC? Deal Dey!
•••>YOU CAN CALL US: "CASH INSTANTA"!

** SCAM ALERT!!: Please Do EXTENSIVE and EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH on whomever you are dealing with to avoid SCAM!!

We Buy everyday no matter the Quantity as from $5 upwards!
... Isn't it time you Contact Us?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 12:51am On Nov 06, 2020
DelTel:

Another person saying "something fishy" about you.

Provide evidence of people you have transacted with before, for all Nairaland to see (I am less concerned).

grin grin grin enjoy yourself sir/ma'am!
you people can continue saying nonsense. Because your moniker is old it then mean you are a God. That guy with big face should remove that his photo showing my bank details. Know that it is not only you that knows how to upload people details.

You just keep saying nonsense, and you claimed you are not pain. I change my profile photo from my daughter to me and it seem to be your business.

I don't have sense it is now $12 that will be my problem

Nonsense
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 12:52am On Nov 06, 2020
LiquidMer:
LiquidMer is a scammer Take note...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2020
mus1:
Is it still available ?
no sir

$120 ETH is available

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Youngjarex94: 1:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Slykeey:
US $500/400 paypal (fnf) available.

Only serious buyers. Quote me if you're interested

Whats your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2020
3RNEST:

I guess he's the same person using 2 moniker.

Same activitie's as https://www.nairaland.com/znox

Check both moniker and see the same series of activities on skrill and neteller.

Mod can help us check both moniker activities.

Did you know why I didn't mind replying you, it is because, I feel you won't buy my skrill but rather will stress me instead.

See how stupid your accusation is, I bought btc around $100 from znox.

Check my mentions.

And I was not just the only one that bought btc from him same day successfully.

So everybody that sells skrill hear are now znox including you.

And the person you mentioned sell btc mostly.

Screenshot and drop here post that you said is the same.

Otherwise hold your ego of being old.

You don't know me and because you see me here you feel you can start laying false accusation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 1:11am On Nov 06, 2020
DelTel:

Another person saying "something fishy" about you.

Provide evidence of people you have transacted with before, for all Nairaland to see (I am less concerned).

grin grin grin enjoy yourself sir/ma'am!
take down your screenshot showing my bank details.

It is a request and should not mean an offense.

I don't like issues and that is why I don't like coming here, because this thread is already polluted and it does affect myopic people, who see every other person as nothing but scammer.

The fund I'm selling is my money. I can choose to sell or refuse to sell.

If you are buying reasonable fund from me come with escrow as I don't not have a problem with that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Obinnau(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Y
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:24am On Nov 06, 2020
zachur:

Did you know why I didn't mind replying you, it is because, I feel you won't buy my skrill but rather will stress me instead.

See how stupid your accusation is, I bought btc around $100 from znox.

Check my mentions.

And I was not just the only one that bought btc from him same day successfully.

So everybody that sells skrill hear are now znox including you.

And the person you mentioned sell btc mostly.

Screenshot and drop here post that you said is the same.

Otherwise hold your ego of being old.

You don't know me and because you see me here you feel you can start laying false accusation
Why did u change your phone number ?

Tell us, what's your real name?

Pls explain to us...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Still up and available for night trades.

Still buying BTC and loading all your Giftcards

Fast payment is guaranteed

Mesmer is the name

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by imrandbest(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2020
[s]$64 Skrill available at 400/$

Hit me up if you'll love to take it

https:///2347025088498
[/s]

SOLD to Jamebex
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good.
Fast Payment
Contact details on signature.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jamebex(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2020
imrandbest:
$64 Skrill available at 400/$

Hit me up if you'll love to take it

https:///2347025088498
Chatting with you 9214
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2020
$150 btc is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zachur(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2020
3RNEST:

Why did u change your phone number ?

Tell us, what's your real name?

Pls explain to us...

cry cry I'm sorry at your insanity
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2020
zachur:

cry cry I'm sorry at your insanity
Tabulated wamalagi, Canifa, u have been busted go get another moniker f*ol.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Cestbon29: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2020
articlewriter:

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good.
Fast Payment
Contact details on signature.

Can you help me invoice a client on Paypal?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by brainhack201: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2020
PayPal 1400$ for sale, clean fund will send through FnF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2020
*Amazon Germany needed Ecodes too��*

*Fast use, Fast pay*

*Mesmer is the name*

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2020
$1,800 PayPal Available

Come on WhatsApp for swift deal

Also come for online PayPal checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by gaiusolayinka: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2020
$100 Forex Neteller available at 440. Come with escrow or you send first

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (2446) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Dultoons, mrblake(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.