Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. (1960 Views)

The Day I Injected Petrol In My Testicles. (True Story) / What Happens If I Inject My Testicles With Sniper To Kill Them? / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 01, 2020
In few hours, it will be over. The torment, i am tired of sexual urges, masturbating like a goat.
I Will take some ibuprofen tablets for pain relieving and off, the testes goes.
Save your sympathy. I dont need it
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2020
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by incogni2o: 11:26am On May 01, 2020
Just calm down.

Dont be stupid.

The bravery you want to use to cut of your testicles.

Use it to resist the urge.

Dont be a fool Bro.

Its OK to have sexual urges.

But control is key in the life of a Man.

Be a Man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Maxxim: 11:30am On May 01, 2020
cheesy you wan add another one join for this corona period
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Authoreety: 11:31am On May 01, 2020
Yea bro, listen to the second to comment...

He said it all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by raphretle: 11:31am On May 01, 2020
No need to cut it off... I have Pliers in my house to help cut the rope in the testicule... Castration by pounding the testicles.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by vanida6: 11:36am On May 01, 2020
incogni2o:
Just calm down.
Dont be stupid.
Dont be a fool Bro.
Be a Man.
nice comment,,i pray may dat fool listing to dis comment
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by vanida6: 11:36am On May 01, 2020
incogni2o:
Just calm down.

Dont be stupid.

Dont be a fool Bro.

Be a Man.
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Akunwafor(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2020
Lol

You're not even ready. Cutting your testicles does not in any way stop you from having sex.

When you're ready, you know what to do.
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2020
Durentt:
In few hours, it will be over. The torment, i am tired of sexual urges, masturbating like a goat.

If I get you well, you want to cut off your scrotum because you masturbate too much.

What if I get you a girl you can have s.ex with anytime you feel the urge?
Just channel all your efforts to making it in life! Hustle hard! When you want to fvck, just call me, I'll bring her to your house.
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Cholls(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2020
my brother why not video the process it would be a great watch on YouTube and at the same time make alot of money by monetization. Think about it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by bestabigaelever(f): 11:57am On May 01, 2020
Don't do it
I can help

1 Like

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Lightangel65: 11:58am On May 01, 2020
Akunwafor:
Lol

You're not even ready. Cutting your testicles does not in any way stop you from having sex.

When you're ready, you know what to do.

It does in anatomy the testicles bring about sexual urges just like ovaries.
Cutting it off rids that urge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by MadeinHNDRXX: 11:58am On May 01, 2020
Durentt:
Since you’ve found the solution to your problem, you can go ahead sir

1 Like

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Lightangel65: 11:59am On May 01, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Don't do it
I can help

I would like to know how shocked
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Lightangel65: 11:59am On May 01, 2020
vanida6:
nice comment,,i pray may dat fool listing to dis comment

You are a lady and you can never understand the urges male pass through everyday so shut up.
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Lightangel65: 12:04pm On May 01, 2020
Durentt:

The guilt is killing you I understand. But don't take the easy way out. Just because you commit the act doesn't mean you are filthy, God sees all our wrongs and still loves us, no one is perfect. But don't give up keep trying and trying and pray and you won't even know when you overcome it.

Or you can cut it off, it's not a sin but do so with proper medical care in a hospital. And be ready to face it's consequences.
Good luck God is with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

Or you can cut it off, it's not a sin but do so with proper medical care in a hospital. And be ready to face it's consequences.
Good luck God is with you

Sick advise!
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Akunwafor(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

It does in anatomy the testicles bring about sexual urges just like ovaries.
Cutting it off rids that urge

Like I said, it does not stop him from having sex and enjoying an orgasm(which is what is addictive about sex).

Agreed his libido will drastically reduce and may even disappear, doesn't mean he can't have erections and still enjoy penetrative sex.

Do you know how many family men have glass balls in Nigeria? Do you know how many of those give their wives problems because they sleep around?
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Don't do it
I can help

Thanks dear.

Op, send her a pm. Please don't do it
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Lightangel65: 12:23pm On May 01, 2020
Akunwafor:

Like I said, it does not stop him from having sex and enjoying an orgasm(which is what is addictive about sex).

Agreed his libido will drastically reduce and may even disappear, doesn't mean he can't have erections and still enjoy penetrative sex.

Do you know how many family men have glass balls in Nigeria? Do you know how many of those give their wives problems because they sleep around?

You can't be addicted to something you don't even feel or like, imagine would you like sugar if your taste buds aren't functional, NO and you can even stay years without sugar
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by zexy2030(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2020
Durentt:
sexual urge is not the problem, my friend, stop blaming God for that good feeling.. Your problem is OVER FEEDING.
Many Nigerians are dying of hunger, what u need to do to escape sexual urge, go down to the streets and package ALL the food in ur house, give to hungry people around, give out all ur earnings.
Comeback after 7days emptying all ur food and money to hungry others,and tell me, if u still have the urges. Then I will give u a gift.
Some people don't know they are their own problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Akunwafor(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

You can't be addicted to something you don't even feel or like, imagine would you like sugar if your taste buds aren't functional, NO and you can even stay years without sugar

Saying your taste buds are not functional is like saying the glans penis(the shaft) is not functional.

You do not insert the scrotum in the vagina to reach orgasm, it only just affects the appetite for sex.
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
Oh look, a troll is back.
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
Depression raised to power 1
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Callertunez: 1:14pm On May 01, 2020
werey ni o...
orisirisi something
grin
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by panmunium(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2020
Durentt:
how big is your cork?, if its just like my little finger, just cut it off, its a disgrace to your hand
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
incogni2o:
Just calm down.

Dont be stupid.

Dont be a fool Bro.

Be a Man.
thanks bro.
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
zexy2030:

sexual urge is not the problem, my friend, stop blaming God for that good feeling.. Your problem is OVER FEEDING.
Many Nigerians are dying of hunger, what u need to do to escape sexual urge, go down to the streets and package ALL the food in ur house, give to hungry people around, give out all ur earnings.
Comeback after 7days emptying all ur food and money to hungry others,and tell me, if u still have the urges. Then I will give u a gift.
Some people don't know they are their own problems.
thanks
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 01, 2020
Akunwafor:

thanks. What is glass balls
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Bojack(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
OP do whatever you want to do with your testicles
Re: I Will Cut Of My Testicles Today After Taking Ibuprofen. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2020
Your future wife will never forgive you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Nabbed While Having S3x With Lady, By The Road Side / Is This True About Igbo In Lagos? / The Cv Man Uploads Online Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.