Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name (714 Views)

CAC Business Name/company Registration Made Easy.., / Yes!!! Business Name & Company Registration In 11days! / Send Sms Alert/advert To Your Customers With Your Business Name On The Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name by dfav: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hello everyone;

I am based in Lagos; I am abt to go into business; but I need to register a business name.

Does any one know what it takes (both cost & things to present) in order to register a business name in C.A.C

Thanks
Re: Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name by biolinkus: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2011
Depends on the name you want . For ventures and enterprises, wont cost you more than N20,000 - N30,000 but for Limited, will cost you from 150,000 - 180,000.
Re: Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name by tinsnilloc: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2011
Well am not sure of the cost in lagos state but in enugu state where ♍ company is registered it didn't cost as much as the other post suggests. Hope you understand the demerits of registering a business name and not LTD. I could give you all the details and way to go about it in enugu if you are interested(am not charging you-its free).just mail me; tinsnilloc@yahoo.com
Have a nice day.
Re: Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name by hamjola: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2011
Registration of biz name is 15k and it will be ready in 4 wks.for Ltd its 70k Ready in 4wk.my office is at allen avenue.call 08030919095
Re: Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name by JasonK212: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for your nice topic. please is this applicable to Limited Liability Company? What are the requirements to register a Ltd company. Go to your local state building. They will give u an application and you will have to fill it out attached with an application fee. You can also go online and have a company register you for a higher fee.

Thanks a lot again
Jason Kevin
Re: Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name by coolted(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
From my research it is quite inexpensive but lots of our so called lawyers makes it difficult and expensive. If your only registering business name devoid of shares, then it would cost you only 15k and it would take 21 21 working days.
the requirements are 1) 3 names for search 2) name(s) of owner(s) and addresses 3) their passport photograph 4) and their certificates (if their business is education, engineering, etc) you would need your university certificate before you can register.

it takes 21 working days before this certificate is ready, now it takes more time to register ordinary business name than the limited liability.

if your looking at limited liability name I'll advice you go for a million shares,  it gives you lots of leverage in-terms of going for larger business like import and export.

it cost 60-65k and it takes between 17-21 working days.

the requirements are same as in sole business name above except you don't need certificates.

check http://companynameregistration./ for better details
Re: Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name by infogenius(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
dfav:

Hello everyone;

I am based in Lagos; I am abt to go into business; but I need to register a business name.

Does any one know what it takes (both cost & things to present) in order to register a business name in C.A.C

Thanks

I beg to differ on the above comments.To register a business name you need to do the folowing;
1. Walk into any CAC office.
2. Buy your business name form for only N250
3.You will be asked to pay N500 for name avaialability.
4.After two weeks you will now pay N4,000 for your business name.
Simple.
Re: Plz Does Any One Knw What It Takes To Get A Business Name by dipson2009: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
well i just registered mine and it just came out last week. It cost me 75k. I provided my photo passport, address and 2biz name out of which only one came out and it takes 21 working days.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Fairly Used Or Brand New 20 Or 40 Feet Cold Room To Buy / N/A / I Can Get You Cooked Ago (lacasera) With/without Trucking Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.