Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:46 PM

3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. (1121 Views)

N16 Million For A Duplex In My Village. / Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? / Business Plan For Small Chops And Barbeque In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
This pandemic has been a nightmare and at the same time it has given me perspective of what really matters. I would like to invest 3million or maybe more depending on entrepreneur with a good business module Buh lack financing. It’s Intended for 3 people. All you have to do is just summarize your business plan, Forex,importation and agriculture not included..
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2020
Pabloyoung:
This pandemic has been a nightmare and at the same time it has given me perspective of what really matters. I would like to invest 3million or maybe more depending on entrepreneur with a good business module Buh lack financing. It’s Intended for 3 people. All you have to do is just summarize your business plan, Forex,importation and agriculture not included..
here? Where do we send it?
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Anthony20: 12:15pm On May 01, 2020
I am interested and my line of business is Agri Value Chain . whatapp 08055554179
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by tyup(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:

If you believe this piece of shit you can believe anything

so you think he'll just dish out 3m like that? He needs lucrative ideas from people freely and he wount get it from sm1 sensible

1 Like

Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Yes. Just be brief, don’t give out to much info.
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2020
tyup:

so you think he'll just dish out 3m like that? He needs lucrative ideas from people freely and he wount get it from sm1 sensible
the idea I have can't be replicated without involving me, it's a unique one that even if he takes it to someone else, I must still be involved
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by tyup(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
the idea I have can't be replicated without involving me, it's a unique one that even if he takes it to someone else, I must still be involved

OK if it's that....then give it out and just try to be careful
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by smartblu(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2020
Forex and a profit of 50% every month.
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Davash222(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2020
tyup:

You can't be too sure, bro.
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 01, 2020
tyup:

Not sure I understand why you are angry. There is a difference between dashing someone money and investing in someone’s ideas. Using your logic of fishing for ideas, banks tell entrepreneur lenders to come with a business plan in other to financ their loan application, you think banks are fishing for ideas as well?? Smh

1 Like

Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by tyup(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2020
Pabloyoung:

Not sure I understand why you are angry. There is a difference between dashing someone money and investing in someone’s ideas. Using your logic of fishing for ideas, banks tell entrepreneur lenders to come with a business plan in other to financ their loan application, you think banks are fishing for ideas as well?? Smh

I'm looking to investing in me but sm1 like me that made good fortune from forex being something to do. bfr I started if I had brought the idea to you u would have just thrown it right away not knowing its worth doing.

Besides the top 4 business that brings good fortune in a short time in Nigeria is Forex, Solid minerals, Agriculture and transport.

I'm sure you wount accept those 4 ideas. what I'm trying to draw out from my story is all ideas should be accepted if you truly want to help

#Peace
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Galactico4ever(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2020
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Galactico4ever(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2020
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Corbin: 5:49pm On May 03, 2020

check ur mentions
We met at that thread where one man vexed you about ATM stuff

Please check mentions
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by udumosam23(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2020
I'm into POS and agency banking in a rural community. The esusu section has suffered setback a bit owing to this COVID19.

I'm looking at financing my customers with a kind of mini loan to buy their goods after lock down, then pay back via daily osusu with a little % until they get to their feet.

This is to enable secure confidence and customer footage amidst competition.
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Olayetan(m): 1:46am On May 04, 2020
create a digital draught game (an app) n monetize it in such a way that people will fund their account and the developer will pair 2 gamblers together to face eachother in the game and whoever wins will go with 80% of the amount bet while the remaining 20% will go to the game owner.

Its just like how people bet when they play draft and pool physically, the only difference here is, they now play it online but there would be no changes in the game rules and regulations.

3m isn't enough to fund but with other investors, we can make it a reality.

1 Like

Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Mirax22: 8:08am On May 04, 2020
Good Morning Sir, I have a business plan for a company processing, and packaging of chicken for meat. How can I get across to you?
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Drakky47: 11:41am On May 04, 2020
Selling of retail gas and oxygen it's very lucrative and last for a lifetime
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by leetech: 9:15am On May 06, 2020
Am into poultry farming in Minna Niger state though on a very small scale but the profit is good... You can get upto 30% of your total investment in a very short period depending on your location and market.....
Due to lock down and even after it P. O. S terminal is very lucrative down here as the queue are so much most times in banks
Another very perfect idea is betting AGENT,The profit is enormous but you must try not be become an addict or else you loose all ur profit
Re: 3 Million For Talented Entrepreneurs With A Good Business Plan. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 06, 2020
I am into Recycling business. We recycle waste and turn it into wealth. Considering the consumption nature of we Africa, we discover we generate a lot of waste and because of our poor infrastructure we do not manage these waste properly leading to pollution and health hazards. At Axon Recycling, we leverage on this and turn what many perceive as waste into valuable resources that serve as base material for manufacturers.

We can be contacted via email: axonrecycling@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Why I Buy Houses Abroad? / Old Coins For Sale / Can I get a soft loan, please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.