Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? (71044 Views)

How Do I Make Guys Lose Interest In Me / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Jaqenhghar: 4:56pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
I have noticed men especially African men loose interest when a lady becomes interested in them even just a bit. I really don’t get it.

Do men expect women to hate them even when the men love the women? Cos I don’t understand if it should be mutual or not

Your views please
Sometimes it becomes boring when you already know how everything will play out . Its more fun whe you are not sure if it will happen or not
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Jim99: 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
Money2000:
Once I fxxk a Lady... my interest in her dies by 50%

I don’t know why...

Even if I toast her for 10years... the day I climb her, I start losing interest

That's how it is for most men, no matter how pretty she is. You're not alone on this

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
Not everyone, my woman showed interest in me before we got serious. Now, I have plans of marrying her ASAP.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Lightangel65: 4:58pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

EXACTLY

Or maybe he can't just get over ladies being nice.

I see ladies as cruel people at least all the ones I have met, so if a lady starts liking someone like me it just tells me she has a hidden motive and is a total rip off. Ladies should just behave like monsters

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

You must be possessed! grin
ofcourse by the holy spirit! smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by callmeRichie(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=piamily post=89062999]

Lol, I can relate. Maybe he has another agenda sha, and he observed u might not give in, lol.

Buh seriously, must you guys form "hard to get" ?? That shit piss me off ehn lol. Lol I trust moisef, 2 weeks Max I'm off, no time to play hide and seek, lol. Maybe that's more of d reason I'm still single lmao....

Guys that chase a babe for 4,5,6months, 1year or more abeg how u dey take do am? lolsss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by LAguy(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
You know Nigerian girls this days can't be trusted, because it's strange for you to see a lady to just pick interest in you without be something ,like having money, ride big cars, be a G boy etc.

Let a rich girl pick up interest in a broke guy and see how he will rush her like akara oyingbo.

Nigerian girls be jokers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by lastchild: 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Okay. There’s thing guy I met one time last year. So he came up bold and said he was interested in a relationship. He didn’t even waste time. I was impressed . Normally I was supposed to dish out my “naija shakara girls style” you know, but I didn’t . After some days I agreed to date him.

I found out he’s easy going so I decided to give in and be mutual with the love and attraction etc. as soon as I got interested, he withdrew.

I noticed it . I don’t understand why a man will do this. Was he not interested? And does he expect the woman to hate him.

I see some men complain about ladies being hard to get and now a lady didn’t play that much hard yet the man withdrew a bit. Still don’t get men sometimes sha

the guy doesn't like you, simple and short..
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by mastercee(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Okay. There’s thing guy I met one time last year. So he came up bold and said he was interested in a relationship. He didn’t even waste time. I was impressed . Normally I was supposed to dish out my “naija shakara girls style” you know, but I didn’t . After some days I agreed to date him.

I found out he’s easy going so I decided to give in and be mutual with the love and attraction etc. as soon as I got interested, he withdrew.

I noticed it . I don’t understand why a man will do this. Was he not interested? And does he expect the woman to hate him.

I see some men complain about ladies being hard to get and now a lady didn’t play that much hard yet the man withdrew a bit. Still don’t get men sometimes sha

He only used you to validate his abilities.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

No the guy hasn’t even chased and chased , he just started and is doing shakara because the woman acts interested. I really don’t understand if men expect women to chase them.

Won’t he kill his ego?

What are the things the lady did to pass a message that she is interested ?

Because I have seen a case where a girl doesnt pick a guy's calls yet she complains that the guy is ignoring her love. Sounds crazy.

Should the guy come into her brain to know that she loves him ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
tomdon:

And people are getting married everyday abi?
Your hypothesis holds no water to be generalised like that
Maybe you're ugly or have some issues that change your toasters minds but they don't feel the need to explain to you. They simply ghost and move on.
Some other ladies wear their toasters out and the toasters' interest diminishes and fades off by the time the ladies come around from their childishnes, forming hard to get and stupidity.
Pray your own personal person comes your way and be nice to him, don't fail to show interest and encourage him from the get go.

My girlfriend showed serious enthusiasm and unequivocal interest in me right from the very first day even before we had serious conversations, I didn't loose interest Rather I am marrying her as soon as possible

The last past also applies to mine and I have plans to take her to the alter of God ASAP.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by acgodson20(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
Karlifate:
Maybe:
-it came to him as a shock;
-you didn't meet up to the standard he has placed you in his mind;
-he's sorting out a personal issue u didn't know about;
-he's found someone that fancies him more than you do; and
-he has EGO problems.

Most of the times it's about sorting out personal issues. Not every relationship is affordable

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
guilty as charged!...though mine is borne out of shyness, I feel I've lost a wife.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Taywon: 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:
undecided

Let me tell you the parable of the lost sheep.
A shepherd once lost a sheep. He left the other 99sheep in search of that one lost sheep. He searched every nooks and crannies till he found what he was looking for.

Moral of the story: you don't search for what you have.

Wisdom bro
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by toluleke(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
LordKO:
Two major reasons I know of are:

1. He values the girl a lot that he wouldn't want to waste her time or falsely raise her hope to enable her focus on others; maybe because (a) he observed differences between them that would prevent them from having a mutually healthy and happy relationship - and it's not a case of him being better than her, and vice versa. (b) He's in a committed relationship with another woman and holds the bond of the relationship sacred to the extent that he wouldn't like to desecrate it - so he has to withdraw attention from you (the girl) for the mutual good of all.

2. It could be that the girl did not meet the standard he held her from afar, this depends on what usually makes him fall in love - of course, this doesn't automatically mean that the girl is evil, in fact, it could even mean that it takes an evil girl to make him fall in love.

80% right
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Renida: 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
why did u delete the second part , was busy with something so couldn’t finish reading. I wanted to settle down and give u a reply

One should limit what one posts on social media jare. Haba you're yet to be satisfied after all our gists grin. You'll start to pay to engage me in discussions o. Oya, one billion per second
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Lexusgs430: 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
I have noticed men especially African men loose interest when a lady becomes interested in them even just a bit. I really don’t get it.

Do men expect women to hate them even when the men love the women? Cos I don’t understand if it should be mutual or not

Your views please

After he has spent all his initial energies chasing...... All the while, she was busy doing yanga.....

By the time she is ready...... Interest zoomed out.... No time...... Unto the next one...... cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
I appreciate when a girl likes me and act right when the girl is my type
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Taywon: 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Seenyo post=89070979]guilty as charged!...though mine is borne out of shyness, I feel I've lost a wife. [/quote

Wat makes u shy...
Lol..

U beta spill the words... Worst is to say No..

U no kill person nau
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Farki: 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
Maybe he never liked you in the first place.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by profstar(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Oh ! I get you now. So you’re saying Nigerian men really want ladies to play the hard to get very hard then. So why are they complaining. Well then I’ll keep playing it hard as usual since they think it was bread and butter they got in a platter of gold

My sister you are getting it all wrong.
The last girl that gave me the indifference vibe, I just moved on. If the guy acted somehow it could be true that he has a bad psyche (which is not general) or it could be that he is going through difficult time, well that's the truth, atleast for me.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Minemrys: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

Your views please
you are getting it wr0ng. I think what u are trying to say is, why do men n0t fall for w0men who show interest in them. The answer is, like their female counter part, they aren't interestd in the specific lady that shows interest in them. It's like a guy falling for a girl who sadly doesn't like him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Zigzih99: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
Pple dnt lyk cheap thingz I think it'z a general thing but why u see it from yr own paspection itz bcoz itz rear 4 a girl to toast a guy.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:

Don't be unhappy if you're still single. Forgive yourself for not being hooked. And who knows when we stop searching, it just could come looking for us. wink
I'm here for you babe.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Bobowest(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

Wow seriously ?

Even when I’m not attracted to him?
I dunno why it’s hard for me to grow feelings for him
Never accept the guy if you are not attracted to him!!! It will create a big problem for you in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Pasquale212(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

it depends, especially when the girl is in love with a guy that is not in love with her....
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Charly68: 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
It is a traditional and cultural influence matter .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Bevmo: 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

Your views please
I will make example of myself. If we are dating, the moment you over do things, like telling you love me all the time, I will withdraw but do you know the hidden secret? When I'm dating any girl, sometime I do ask myself, what is she bringing into my life? If all she can offer is sex, then I will loss interest and Fu**k her. If you possess some qualities ( not boobs, yansh and all) no man will lost interest in you, bitter truth!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by jaxxy(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

Your views please

Do u understand how love works? Mosttimes people like when it's not so easy to get. Don't ask me why pls cos it's just a law of attraction I think.

It same for both guys and gals bt some higher thinking people who are not ruled completely by their emotions can act outside this misplaced rule of attraction. I think.

If a guy overly shows his affection for u too quickly u like despise him aswell till he ignores u. It's natural law of an kind. I guess..
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by gerizzim: 5:10pm On May 01, 2020
Liliantalks:
true but so many women see progressive pathway in different ways. And U can never know the future , the one wey u think say go blow fit no blow , the one u think is useless fit hit jackpot . Life is so unpredictable. So just pick a guy that fit ur quality but u start checking those qualities when he makes efforts , cares and yes has a financial source( atleast averagely )

I concur. Some pple might not look promising ryt nw bt just understand dt pple manifest in seasons. Der are many dt seem like it bt cudnt make it .

I graduated with a 2nd class , my close frnd finished with a 3rd class. Dis same 3rd class guy nw earns far more Dan me.
I Neva enter aeroplane bfor bt dis my guy travels by plane as if na taxi him dey enter. He calls me for side job weneva he can't handle d job alone.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by swazpedro(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

Your views please

One day in argument she will say, "I don't blame you, I blame myself" small talk plenty meaning
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Farki: 5:11pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Oh ! I get you now. So you’re saying Nigerian men really want ladies to play the hard to get very hard then. So why are they complaining. Well then I’ll keep playing it hard as usual since they think it was bread and butter they got in a platter of gold

Not all Nigerian men. If you want to lose out on a relationship because of pride that's on you.

Men hate when a girl is interested but wants to take them for a ride. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. If you show that you're not interested then any man who isn't a simp will take that sign and go somewhere else. Not everyone has the patience to be chasing after girls.

There's also a possibility that most of the people who hate having to play games with girls are more likely to complain about it and people who like it will keep quiet.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.