Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress (595 Views)

30k - 40k For Site With... / Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress by Oladoyin100(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
Have been asking all around and wanted to ask the gurus around, is it possible for me to design this kind of website (finrally.com or Ctraderview.com) on WordPress, if yes plz what plugins can I use to achieve it... Please i need urgent answer biko
Re: Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress by losprince(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2020
In this day and age, you can build all kinds of websites with WordPress, but that doesn't mean that you should tho. As for the websites you listed above (there weren't built with wordpress), you could build them with WordPress but for a newbie like you, that would take a very steep learning curve and so many trials and error so I'd advise you hire an experienced developer to do so for you.
Re: Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress by Playthepianos: 3:56pm On May 01, 2020
I want to sell an Adsense account
- Non hosted
- Nigerian Adsense
- Easy to receive payments
-Not pin verified
- with the domain name of the Adsense account

If you have applied for Adsense and you were disapproved, this is your chance. If you were dreaming of earning at least 40k with Google monthly, why not take the bold step now?

call 090 3182 1332 or email emmaayo299@gmail.com for more details
Re: Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress by bedfordng(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
there are some dynamic website you can't use WordPress to build. you can only use WordPress to setup the blog or home page aspect of the site. but the actual tasking aspect of the site will need to be built with custom made script where you can give the developers your specifications and features you want.
Re: Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress by Oladoyin100(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2020
Thanks For your advice
Re: Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress by donsheddy1(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2020
You can build it with WordPress but you have to be very good with the CMS.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need Help.. Can I Build This Site With Wordpress by soberthan6: 5:54pm On May 02, 2020
Ahha

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Good Web Developer!!! / I Need A Domain With Nigeria Adsense. / Facebook Account Needed Urgently And Old Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.