Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,338 members, 7,888,075 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” (36035 Views)

Hotels, School Dormitories To Be Used As Isolation Centres - FG / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by dorry62(f): 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
Why not show example with your house first.Stupid.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Enyimbamercedes: 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
Tell Buratai to donate his Dubai apartment and Tinubu to donate his Bourdillon house before you appeal to us!
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by TheFacelessMan: 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

PS No I-pigs should mention me

grin grin

You're a case. A troublemaker trolling relentlessly. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 01, 2020
Nawa for politicians.

House wey person suppose collect rent on.

You say he should donate.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by EmekaBlue(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2020
God punish this government
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by EncourageMe: 3:24pm On May 01, 2020
Have you guys ever giving the masses anything for free? Give us just 2 months free electricity, you guys refused. abegi make una shift.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
Foolish boy!
You are scared of mentions abi?
You never even see anything yet. You would be called out & dragged when necessary.
Yenefer:
This guy and the NCDC boss is the reason I'm angry with Buhari since the beginning of this pandemic. How did he give this position to our enemies baffles me.. people who always wish something bad to happens to this country, and been employed to sensitive position. We will not accept this... Buhari should fire them, let's them go and work for lamidi kamu.

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by ponziponzi(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
It will be impractical to use isolation centres to contain this virus. They are still using the template of Ebola. It's not the same.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by tonexprod(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
What happen to those churches under lock down. I guess they are empty now pastors should donate this buildings for isolation centres
If they can't perform miracles to sweep covid-19 off donating their buildings will help.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Yenefer(f): 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
Wickedfact:

The NCDC boss is more educated and qualified than you, your father, your ancestors and your generations yet unborn. He left a lucrative job in South Africa to take up this post.

As for the Health Minister, he's a Professor of Medicine.
Is any of your family members qualified enough to be a Professor's driver?
lies.. show me the evidence that South African government wants to employee him. Every Nigerian is my family except developers.. so yes there are many Professors in my family

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by kabillionaire(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2020
Good! I'm willing to donate my recently completed 50 rooms hotel for that purpose.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2020
Direct your appeal to the senators and House of Rep members... They have more than enough among themselves.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by clovislouis(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

u re sick

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by israelmao(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Let Buhar take the lead first then we will follow.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Aarenaija: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Sometimes ago I wrote about the way our politician build institutional buildings. A new university in Nigeria can not have a building that you can say this is modern because they make money from everything.

Spaces should not be a problem is NYSC camps are well build and made like what is befitting for human habitation. Now those camps would just be converted and used temporarily.

The other option, let them go to Lekki, Maitama and other high brow areas in Nigeria to access unused mansions scattered all over the place.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

I don't know what you normally eat on a good day.

Or what your parents feed you.

My advice for you is this, don't run mad.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
A serious govt would have started erecting edifice against wide spreading disease or better still states should use stadium/pitch and construct cubicle....
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Aklee4994(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Wetin person no go see under this clueless government where are those mansions recovered by EFCC Mr Magu..
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by izubext007: 3:28pm On May 01, 2020
plots to kill all Nigerians.
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Wickedfact: 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
lies.. show me the evidence that South African government wants to employee him. Every Nigerian is my family except developers.. so yes there are many Professors in my family

In 2011, the NCDC boss became the co-director of the Centre for Tuberculosis at the South Africa National Institute for Communicable Diseases, Johannesburg, South Africa and later became a medical epidemiologist consultant at United Kingdom's Health Protection Agency. Does that look like a chieftaincy title to you?

Any thread about Coronavirus, just don't comment cos you are one of the people with the mentality that it is a hoax.

3 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by realstars: 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
After Demolishing Good Houses Sized From The Looters, You Are Now Crying Faul.

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by 12345baba(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
Health minister all I can say to u is waka
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
Yet one certain Gandullar is rejecting kwankwaso donated isolation center. What he cares about is the 15b that he wants federal government to give to him
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Royalchild360: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
What of the one efcc don seize
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by ContentWrapper: 3:32pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

I like your nose
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by tonjeola(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2020
Funny ijoba
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Yenefer(f): 3:33pm On May 01, 2020
Wickedfact:

In 2011, the NCDC boss became the co-director of the Centre for Tuberculosis at the South Africa National Institute for Communicable Diseases, Johannesburg, South Africa and later became a medical epidemiologist consultant at United Kingdom's Health Protection Agency. Does that look like a chieftaincy title to you?

Any thread about Coronavirus, just don't comment cos you are one of the people with the mentality that it is a hoax.
show me evidence
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2020
Its not free with all the billions and world aid!! Per day its 1million naira
Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by Wickedfact: 3:38pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:
show me evidence

Is your phone keeping malice with Google? Or you don't know how to browse?

No dey wind me jare.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by rapid101(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2020
Yenefer:

u be fool dat an Edo man not ibo and if he is ibo y being stupid
can u just Ve sense for once

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by mushystuff: 3:41pm On May 01, 2020
9jatriot:
Why do the press or bloggers like twisting news. Except this is a new request, what I know they said was they may move into a model where they start treating victims at home in case isolation centres become overwhelmed.
That is like inhouse patient in homes that are big enough for patient to be able to isolate themselves.
I fear bloggers sha

He said as the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control aimed to test two million people in the next three months more buildings would be needed as isolation centres.

The minister stated, “I have appealed to citizens to make their property available temporarily for this purpose. I am sure that after that, there are many property owners who will come up and donate to state governments for a period of time to be used for this function.

“We are not out of space now but we are making the appeal ahead of time so that we have these facilities ready.”

Did u see this part especially the bold part? How does this relate to positive cases bring asked to self-isolate die to lack of bed space? He is clearly and irresponsibly asking citizens to donate their buildings to state governments! This is not from some blog site as you can clearly see from the link so why are you calling bloggers? Everything is fake news once APC stupidity is manifest!

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire To Nigerians: “Donate Your Buildings As Isolation Centres” by cray91(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2020
All i Know Is We Are All stupid In This Country

And For any one That Still believe This Country Will Be Better, I've Only Got Something To Say "More Grease And Power To Your Stupidity"

This Country Can Never For Any Reason whatsoever Be Better.

Abolaji2709:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/donate-your-buildings-as-isolation-centres-minister-begs-nigerians/%3famp=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.