Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears (6520 Views)

Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) / Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Tears Leaves Her In Agony / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Paulfroshman: 4:24pm On May 01, 2020
A single drop of water can cause Niah Selway an intense burning all over her body that will last for hours.

A woman with an extremely rare allergy to water has revealed the tragic struggle of her day-to-day life.

Niah Selway has such severe reactions that a single drop of water can cause an intense burning all over her body that will last for hours.

The 21 year old has Aquagenic Pruritus, an allergy that only affects very few people worldwide and has no known cause.

The rare condition means that, even though Niah's organs are not affected and she can still drink water, liquids cannot come into contact with her skin.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78NMXJ6eH_U

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by AgroTrade: 4:27pm On May 01, 2020
How has she been cleaning her body since birth.

With ashes and dry clothes

10 Likes

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by strafist911: 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
Then how does she wash her Punna & Anus? This fine girl go dey smell sha. It's a pity

4 Likes

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
Incredible! If you think you've seen it all, life will just shock you!!!
Abeg, how she take dey baff For inside dream
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by vanida6: 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
This is terible,,,,nd shes so cute
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by xendra: 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
She can still drink water...she is not allergic she just needs treatment. I know of a lady who had this problem, she was always afraid to take a shower but she got healed after taking a supplement

2 Likes

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by gaby(m): 5:25pm On May 01, 2020
Orishirishi

So, no shower for her then?

Oh God I thank you for the gift of sound health and life to me and my loved ones.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by earthsync(f): 5:42pm On May 01, 2020
how does she baf how does she unrinate

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by dblaze(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2020
wow(⊙.⊙)
Life must be very difficult for her.
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Netanya(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2020
awon ayeeee
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by illicit(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2020
but Fela say water no get enemy

4 Likes

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Pious101: 6:16pm On May 01, 2020
illicit:
but Fela say water no get enemy
that does not stop her from drinking d water

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by mignone(f): 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
Very weird conditions; when you think u've heard it all, u can't but be thankful for all u are/have.
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by ValCon888: 8:06pm On May 01, 2020
I wonder what happens when she gets turned on. Her pùssy juices will probably set her on fire.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2020
sad

Nka sina mmiri bia...obu mwan mmiri.

Ogban*e. Spotted.
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 01, 2020
ValCon888:
I wonder what happens when she gets turned on. Her pùssy juices will probably set her on fire.
I know say na there your mind go reach. Perv! undecided
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by sulasa07(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2020
Paulfroshman:
A single drop of water can cause Niah Selway an intense burning all over her body that will last for hours.

A woman with an extremely rare allergy to water has revealed the tragic struggle of her day-to-day life.

Niah Selway has such severe reactions that a single drop of water can cause an intense burning all over her body that will last for hours.

The 21 year old has Aquagenic Pruritus, an allergy that only affects very few people worldwide and has no known cause.

The rare condition means that, even though Niah's organs are not affected and she can still drink water, liquids cannot come into contact with her skin.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78NMXJ6eH_U
What if rain fall on her?
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
strafist911:
Then how does she wash her Punna & Anus?
This fine girl go dey smell sha. It's a pity
i wonder too o.
But guys go dey wey go still sleep with am.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:24pm On May 01, 2020
sulasa07:

Rain is different from water now bro. Dey said water!!
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by fuckboys: 11:38pm On May 01, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

wtf is the difference? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Zikar: 11:53pm On May 01, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

Your brain is leaking.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Smartlux(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2020
xendra:
She can still drink water...she is not allergic she just needs treatment. I know of a lady who had this problem, she was always afraid to take a shower but she got healed after taking a supplement
PLS what's the name of the supplement?

1 Like

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by yuswrld20(m): 2:14am On May 02, 2020
Netanya:
awon ayeeee
at the go
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by cassidy1996(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2020
the babe too fine
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Paulfroshman: 7:36am On May 02, 2020
sulasa07:

Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Kingrexyl(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2020
vanida6:
This is terible,,,,nd shes so cute
Finer that most Nigerian girls that i've seen.
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Ajibade123(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2020
Good health is underrated
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Nobody: 8:16am On May 02, 2020
It's well...
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Livepureproduct: 11:19am On May 02, 2020
She actually needs treatment and our products can cure this. I have live testimony of a tailor that has treated this with our product and got healed
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by Livepureproduct: 11:23am On May 02, 2020
Smartlux:

PLS what's the name of the supplement?
our supplement can cure this, use the contact on my profile, and I'll send you live testimony from a lady that has treated this before.....
Re: Meet Girl Who Is Allergic To Water, Even Her Own Tears by olamidedivotee: 11:25am On May 02, 2020
She's more beautiful than some girls that bath twice in a day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: 9ja Popular Singer Cynthia Morgan Full Naked Photos Leaked {pic Here} / Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After / Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.