Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Demand For Sex In Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Demand For Sex In Lockdown (675 Views)

Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demand For Sex In Lockdown by akpunda86: 4:58pm On May 01, 2020
Funniest request i have ever seen.I have this online matured friend that i have.we always chat see talk but no intimacy.just a state apart.

So made a weirdo request. Requested for my acct number and minutes after sending transferred 20k to me.I asked her what for
Guess:::that i should beg my wife that i have an urgent call she needs sex. Hmm like joke what she did on whatsapp video was absurd. Said she needs sex.i was asking her dont u have a guy she said No.
The temptation was much men
.infact the lady have sowed wahala in my head.cos i request her acct number she said i forget when interstate movement starts she needs me for two days dat i use the money book a hotel.

I keep wandering why she was so bold asking for sex.
Re: Demand For Sex In Lockdown by AgroTrade: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
I have this online matured friend that i have.we always chat see talk

Talk true, what have you two been talking about?

That boldness to ask didn't come out of the blue.
Re: Demand For Sex In Lockdown by akpunda86: 5:10pm On May 01, 2020
Normal talk.just keep saying staying one place making her Hot.we been discussing normal ever since know her but ever since we do video call in this lockdown period she says shex sexually attracted to me.
Re: Demand For Sex In Lockdown by bcbones: 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
Since you're married and you probably love your wife pls desist from this, it's uncalled for a married man to engage in female friends you don't have business with, it'll only lead to extramarital affairs...and you can do you single male friend a favor by hooking them up, make sure he Sabi knack so he no go fall your hand and she can get over you too...BTW would you like you wife bleeping another nigga..do unto other what you wish to be done to you.
Re: Demand For Sex In Lockdown by DanseMacabre(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2020
Guy forward me her details and 10k. I go run am. undecided
Re: Demand For Sex In Lockdown by nifemi25(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2020
Give me her phone number i want to check something

(1) (Reply)

"Face Your Fear" Naso Dog Take Bite Me,moltivational Speakers Please Avoid Me. / This Is Only For Elders. You Most Be An Elder To Handle / How Has Womanizing Affected Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.