Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,376 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. (1368 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by Rochasewele(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2020
Due to boredom during this lockdown me and my babe decided to prank each other. The prank she played on me has been giving me sleepless night. What happened in the prank is not the bone of contention and I don't have the time to write a descriptive essay on it but how well she executed it and how smooth it went is why am bothered. I Know you are wondering why this is a problem. But to be honest the way she decieved me in the prank has got me thinking about most of excuses and stories she gives to me. Especially when I catch her with something fishy. This girls deception skill in the prank is just too good. If this girl can pull such a stunt on me so professionally then she can cheat without traces. All the stories she's been telling me and am believing. This girl is a very good actress I swear. This is a girl I see as loyal. Which means she might be lying to me about all the chats, calls and going out.Chaiii
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by proff010: 5:12pm On May 01, 2020
What prank
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by phelonrays: 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
Incomplete cheesy
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by Rochasewele(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
proff010:
What prank
just updated it
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by Rochasewele(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
phelonrays:
Incomplete cheesy
Just updated it
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by nifemi25(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2020
What is the prank all about now ?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by majamajic(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
Seriously , the day I drove my ex
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by phelonrays: 5:17pm On May 01, 2020
Rochasewele:

Just updated it
There is nothing comprehensible there to connote the topicundecided

4 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by AgroTrade: 5:24pm On May 01, 2020
Rochasewele:
Due to boredom during this lockdown me and my babe decided to prank each other. The prank she played on me has been giving me sleepless night. What happened in the prank is not the bone of contention and I don't have the time to write a descriptive essay on it but how well she executed it and how smooth it went is why am bothered. I Know you are wondering why this is a problem. But to be honest the way she decieved me in the prank has got me thinking about most of excuses and stories she gives to me. Especially when I catch her with something fishy. This girls deception skill in the prank is just too good. If this girl can pull such a stunt on me so professionally then she can cheat without traces. All the stories she's been telling me and am believing. This girl is a very good actress I swear. This is a girl I see as loyal. Which means she might be lying to me about all the chats, calls and going out.Chaiii

How do you expect one to understand your predicament without knowing what this girlfriend of yours did.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by sapeleboi(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2020
if you don't have anything to say pls get out from nairaland be4

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by OloriOfMontreal: 5:33pm On May 01, 2020
Prank prank prank written everywhere but we dont know what it is.

so tell us,how can we help? undecided
Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by DanseMacabre(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2020
This one don join dem...

Re: See What My Girlfriend Did That Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2020
The man who invites ants to the feast of sugar cane should not complain about their excessive love for sweet things.

Na you say you wan do prank,
Now the prank don prank your thinking amd you don dey doubt everything you once accepted as true just because she executed her prank so well.

Pranks are supposed to be make-belief, they suppose be so believable, they're different from a lie/truth because the one who is pranked gets informed that it wasn't true.

(1) (Reply)

/ Hymen Intact Virgin / Do Your Sisters Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.