Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,887 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII (33560 Views)

Bitcoin Breaks $60K For First Time Since November 2021 / Nigerian Breweries Declares N33b Dividend For 2017 / Crude Oil Above $60 First Time Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by EdiskyHarry: 6:21pm On May 01, 2020
TheSTreetman:
You guys are insulting Atiku at the other thread... Oya come and masturbate at Shell too..

This COVID-19 is dealing with the whole world and you're insulting Atiku.

Even some people here that pay 15k salaries to their sales girl monthly but haven't done that since the lockdown will be insulting Atiku..
Honestly, you are making sense

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by redsun(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2020
At the benefit of the planet. I am sure you guys breath well now, as I do here at the moment.

The World needs to really rethink about the things that really profitable to mankind. We are all in it to together and those that think they will escape to outer space on the day of reckoning may not have the means to do so, just like now.
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by SWORD419(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2020
Wow
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 01, 2020
You right all those madams I trust them dey won't pay their house girls
TheSTreetman:
You guys are insulting Atiku at the other thread... Oya come and masturbate at Shell too..

Even some people here that pay 15k salaries to their sales girl monthly but haven't done that since the lockdown will be insulting Atiku..

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 01, 2020
It is well...
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Freebuzz: 6:25pm On May 01, 2020
tongue
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Laeroy(f): 6:29pm On May 01, 2020
It is well.
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Kingspin(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
China virus has caused the world including me great disheartening.

The world needs to take action
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2020
can the trumpet just sound...
this hunger sef
father please just tell your angel to sound the trumpet. i dont want to kee myself cos of hunger
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2020
seun abeg do giveway na..even if na 1k each for 100 people.
i dont want to beg here,but please if you want to help me, e-mail oo.
seun do giveway abeg..
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
Kobicove:
There is hardly any sector that was spared the adverse effects of Covid-19! sad
Telecoms are cashing out!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by WeRblessed(f): 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
Very soon Nigerian government will ask the mases to contribute #200 each to continue funding their corrupt lifestyles.

Any nation that solely depends on one particular resource especially oil will be doomed starting from this year.

Oil will never recover fully.

Companies are now producing more electric cars than before.

Most western nations are now going into solar power.

The best thing for Nigeria at this moment is dosintigrate, so that every region can use their human resources to develop their nation.
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Klington: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
Almighty shell feels the heat.

It's well

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
Not bad na shebi na WWIII we dey now

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by njelrapheal: 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:
2020 dey show everybody pepper
2020 don cast

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI
what's up with you and thus video.
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by dapaiks: 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
Could this be the much anticipated #Vision2020
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by TruthSpeaker: 6:39pm On May 01, 2020
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, COVID-19 HAS DENTED EARTH!!!
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by SalamRushdie: 6:45pm On May 01, 2020
The lock down over a virus is one of the worst thing mankind has done to it's self in history, the whole reaction was tantamount to setting your whole head on fire because of dandruff

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by gbebodye(f): 6:54pm On May 01, 2020
njelrapheal:
what's up with you and thus video.

Is it bothering you sir? Na you get nairaland? Or is it the lockdown that is affecting you this much?
Why don't you worry about the business that pays you?

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by YorubaEmir: 6:59pm On May 01, 2020
gbebodye:
2020 dey show everybody pepper
2020 don cast

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI

Dope song
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by adakoleagbenu: 7:09pm On May 01, 2020
SalamRushdie:
The lock down over a virus is one of the worst thing mankind has done to it's self in history, the whole reaction was tantamount to setting your whole head on fire because of dandruff

this will be a basis for study for life. in medical science, epidemiology, social science, economics, etc

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Oxfor: 7:10pm On May 01, 2020
las Las Bella Shmurda bin prophesy about am
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 01, 2020
Whoever is born in this year should be called Ichabod....
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 01, 2020
TedshooteR:
New Stocks of Washable Re-Usable Polyurethane Face / Nose Mask Respirator With Breather Valve Arrival in stock
!!Washable polyurethane face/nose mask respirator with breather valve.

Style like a star. Fashionable yet powerful protection.

Anti-virus.

Anti-droplets.

Anti-dust.

V-shaped design. (To cover nose & mouth area properly).

Anti-bacterial technology.

Breathable. (Respirator value attached to breathe fresh air).

Comfortable & high elasticity. (To get a firm grip on the ears to avoid any leakage).

Washable. (Polyurethane material allows you to wash it as many times you need).

Please note : Only use regular detergent power which is normally used to wash clothes.

Warning : using any kind of bleach like jik or hypo can cause damage to the mask and reduce its efficiency.

Please Book ur orders in advance.
CE Certified : EN 149:2001+A1:2009 (FFP2)

https://deals./anti-virus-respiratory-nose-mask--pid5988318

Please PM 08100048045 for pricing, images and more features.

Abeg how much you dey sell your own.. I like this one o
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by afecgivers: 7:14pm On May 01, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-shell-cuts-dividend-for-first-time-since-wwii/?

I Hail These Organizations:

1. COVID 19 NIGERIA LIMITED
2. COVID 19 Enterprise
3. COVID 19 Memorial College
4. COVID 19 PLC
5. COVID 19 OIL & GAS
6. COVID 19 International Dead Museum
6. COVID 19 Hospital
7. COVID 19 for president
8. CORONA V. Toyota Jet 2021

Add yours
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by philip0906(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Hypocrites
Oh! The whole world is been dealt with but you will open your mouth to blame Buhari fa?

You're the hypocrite
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Asour: 7:16pm On May 01, 2020
yanabasee1:
The mother Earth is sick.....

If Shell would cut down it's dividend over this pandemic.... Then this is more than a laboratory weaponry....This isn't a Chinese weapon... This is God dealing with us ....!!

I pray we stay alive to end of these trouble days!!

It's a great company but its decline is not the end of the World. Why? The Company was created by Mortals(albeit great men). It's not eternal. But of course this isn't its end these guys are sophisticated investors.

Of the Fortune 500 Companies in 1955, Only 60 Still remain(in 2017). Shell is European though but you get the point.

This is not the end of the World. Unless maybe it is.
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 01, 2020
ogododo:
Dem don leave Warri tey tey
Lalasticlala
Abeg, no remind me of Ogunu again. Warri was booming in those days. All hoses around ogunu were hot cake. Life!
Re: COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII by sucess001(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2020
Kobicove:
There is hardly any sector that was spared the adverse effects of Covid-19! sad

Banks, telecoms, IT company's are reporting triple times their usual income

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blord With Obi Cubana After His Release (Video) / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.