Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,244 members, 7,939,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tru Confession! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tru Confession! (762 Views)

I Got My 2nd Job Tru NL / I Got A Job Lastweek Tru Nairaland / Mtn Is Recruiting Tru Mactay Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tru Confession! by rashymay5(f): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2007
i got employed just 3 months ago in a one man business (whatever), located in the outskirts of gbagada and am facing hell in terms of work as in the job is superstressful and i earn about 10,000 naira monthly!i(magine me a graduate earning 10,000 naira),i cant leave the job now cos i cant get any,that's why i need help.
note:i read banking and finance at the polytechnic,ibadan(HND)
Re: Tru Confession! by Cint(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]take hrt girl, everything is going to aight but if it is that stressful and you are not saving any,i will advice u to quit so that u will have the time to even look for somethin beta.one luv
Re: Tru Confession! by Matured26(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2007
Correct yearns Cint
@rashymay5 if you are not able to save anything from it pls quit.
But if u are saving something then continue.
We will get there.
I bet you will smile someday. I believe it and it will happen.
Re: Tru Confession! by deor03(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2007
i was on a job (one man business) earning 30,000 3 years agoin port harcourt. It was so stressful and tasking that i was looking worse off physically than when i was in the university. It was also making me to limt my vision and expectation of life. I was beginning to see people that earn 70,000 as MEGA big boyz.

Then i took a big decision to quit the job. It was a big gamble , i was and i even suffered more for it but the advantage was that it cleared my head to reset my dreams again. I was not called for an interview until after 6 months of joblessness. I was offered a 60,000 job . i took it, and Today i earn about 350K . One of my younger ones had almost similiar problem and i told her to resign and sit at home to "reset her dreams". She actually sat at home for 9months and today she is wit GTbank.

so you have two choices
1. hold on to what you have and keep looking for other options ( [i][/i]always difficult to attend interviews)

or

2. take the big gamble and set up your mind to sit at home for about 6 month ([i][/i]it could be more or LESS). The advantage of this is that you will go back to your initial dreams but it's usually not easy.

GOD BE WITH YOU
Re: Tru Confession! by sammy6(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
Please resign and use your valuable time to look for something better.I'm sure you''ll make make more money operating a pay phone

(1) (Reply)

Hnd! Any Job For Them / Vacancies In A High Profile Project Management Firm / Navy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.