Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,555 members, 7,881,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand (2333 Views)

One Business Venture That Will Never Fail / Business Venture That Yeilded Great Return For You In 2019 / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by Saintinoo(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2020
ImperialBlack:
I need urgent suggestions as to any online business that I can start with #5000 capital and can in the long run generate #15000-#20000 per month.

It shouldn't be too complex to grasp, and I should be able to easily monitor it's growth.

N. B
I'm not interested in any ponzi schemes or get rich quick schemes

Lalasticlala, iLegendd, mynd44

This could also be of help to other nairalanders
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by Saintinoo(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2020
ImperialBlack:
I need urgent suggestions as to any online business that I can start with #5000 capital and can in the long run generate #15000-#20000 per month.

It shouldn't be too complex to grasp, and I should be able to easily monitor it's growth.

N. B
I'm not interested in any ponzi schemes or get rich quick schemes

Lalasticlala, iLegendd, mynd44

This could also be of help to other nairalanders
You want to use 5k to generae 20k per month.... Well done sir.
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 2:22pm On May 04, 2020
Saintinoo:

You want to use 5k to generae 20k per month.... Well done sir.
In what way is it not possible.
After all, there are people who use nothing to generate much more.

1 Like

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by omojesu202(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2020
litathom:
Are you into punting
a little... soccer
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 7:52pm On May 04, 2020
More ideas please
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by naijacutee(f): 12:33am On May 05, 2020
Someone is selling old layers here for N1500.

https://www.nairaland.com/5831118/old-layers-available-sale-ibadan

Quick research (I may be wrong) shows that full chickens sell for N2500 - N3500 depending on size.

Depending on where you are, and on your negotiation skills, can you contact supermarkets or restaurants in Ibadan and offer them full chickens delivered? You can then also negotiate to take the chickens for N1,000 each.

If any of the restaurants place an order, you ask them to make a part payment and you can supply the first batch. If they order 10 pcs at N2,600 each, they pay N13,000 and you pay the chicken seller N10,000 and you have N7,000 for running around.

Once you deliver, you collect your N13,000 balance, plus you have your original N7,000 = N20,000.

Find another restaurant (maybe farther from the supplier) and it is likely that they may pay more.

You can help the seller sell his goods and all you have to do is transport the chickens from where there are looking to be sold to where they are needed.

Don't spend the profit - reinvest it into the cycle and you could flip your N5,000 into N100,000+. A

1 Like

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by pholar(m): 4:48am On May 05, 2020
litathom:
Are you into punting

Will need the idea. I'm into sports betting.
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 3:06pm On May 06, 2020
naijacutee:
Someone is selling old layers here for N1500.

https://www.nairaland.com/5831118/old-layers-available-sale-ibadan

Quick research (I may be wrong) shows that full chickens sell for N2500 - N3500 depending on size.

Depending on where you are, and on your negotiation skills, can you contact supermarkets or restaurants in Ibadan and offer them full chickens delivered? You can then also negotiate to take the chickens for N1,000 each.

If any of the restaurants place an order, you ask them to make a part payment and you can supply the first batch. If they order 10 pcs at N2,600 each, they pay N13,000 and you pay the chicken seller N10,000 and you have N7,000 for running around.

Once you deliver, you collect your N13,000 balance, plus you have your original N7,000 = N20,000.

Find another restaurant (maybe farther from the supplier) and it is likely that they may pay more.

You can help the seller sell his goods and all you have to do is transport the chickens from where there are looking to be sold to where they are needed.

Don't spend the profit - reinvest it into the cycle and you could flip your N5,000 into N100,000+. A
Excellent idea

How to get started
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by mhizesta9(f): 4:31pm On May 06, 2020
If you can sell human hair to ladies, you are welcome, you can gain 5k or more on one hair, after you've gotten enough customers, I can teach you on mini importation where you can now do stuff yourself. Check my signature for more details please.
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by Arijude(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2020
Explain more
litathom:
Well, with the idea I have, it can only generate you 10,000 per month. Depending on how many hours you're willing to be online daily.

But with 5 hours browsing, you should be making 400 profits daily, now calculate it by 30 day.

Well, its trading on bookmakers odds. More like betting, but the profit is small.

At least, you have peace of mind
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 6:45pm On May 06, 2020
mhizesta9:
If you can sell human hair to ladies, you are welcome, you can gain 5k or more on one hair, after you've gotten enough customers, I can teach you on mini importation where you can now do stuff yourself. Check my signature for more details please.
Great Idea
Thanks ma'am
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 6:46pm On May 06, 2020
Keep them coming please
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ayinde2ade(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2020
litathom:
success rate over 100 is 95%

This is my history play for today, once I achieve a 500naira profit. I'm done for the day.

My capital (investment) is just 4,000 for now, I'm hoping to increase it to 50k once I'm financially okay.

For a hustler like me, 500 is a big money, if im getting daily without doing heavy work.

PS: I'm not telling anyone to send me message or PM for me to teach. I only contributed to the OP's post.

If you're a punter, look for a bookie that offers laybetting, with it also, you are assured of making 1,000 per day.

Mind you this is only achievable for those who are not greedy. You know some people like chasing 1,000,0000 naira with 500 capital investments. This post is not for you.
am a punter, can I learn this trick from you

1 Like

Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by James604: 11:45am On May 07, 2020
wink
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by olastarnet: 12:24pm On May 07, 2020
I also want to learn bro. 08030414327
olastarnet@gmail.com
Thanks
ayinde2ade:
am a punter, can I learn this trick from you
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by OYENIYIJK: 12:32pm On May 07, 2020
Those of you who want to learn about that gambling be careful!!!! I was once a terrified gambler. If you are still into gambling do it, if you don't gamble please look away and if you have stop gambling like me please don't go back.
I'm also tempted to contact him but no, devil is a lier grin grin
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by ImperialBlack: 9:15pm On May 07, 2020
There have been many dynamic ideas, but keep them coming
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by karlxavier(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2020
Please, I want to know about this punting club (laybet). I need reply
Re: Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand by Yoliyoli: 6:53am On May 08, 2020
litathom:
Well, with the idea I have, it can only generate you 10,000 per month. Depending on how many hours you're willing to be online daily.

But with 5 hours browsing, you should be making 400 profits daily, now calculate it by 30 day.

Well, its trading on bookmakers odds. More like betting, but the profit is small.

At least, you have peace of mind
I am interested, pls chat me up 07039631600

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Journey: Starting Up A Garri Business Empire. [live Journal] / Beware Of : Phillips Onome Okor / Easiest Businesses To Start With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.