Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,609 members, 7,979,050 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped (2345 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by semade8076: 8:28pm On May 01, 2020
straight to the story.
my wife is from akwa ibom and in her mid twenties . . well, before we got married, i'd rate the sex 90%
but now we married, two kids, i'd rate it 15%
its a "tale" that women from that region always go the extra mile, maybe she did during the relationship
but marriage has been different, and she feels those stuffs done during "single-ship", for lack of a better word
are "b1tchy" [in her own words]
need ur views.
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 01, 2020
leave her alone, don't you know she's tired taking care of two kids.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by bukatyne(f): 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
semade8076:
straight to the story.
my wife is from akwa ibom and in her mid twenties . . well, before we got married, i'd rate the sex 90%
its a "tale" that women from that region always go the extra mile, maybe she did during the relationship
but marriage has been different, and she feels those stuffs done during "single-ship", for lack of a better word
need ur views.

Wait, she decided to change the way she sleeps with you after marriage because she thinks it is bltchy?

Why does she think it is bitchy?

That is the first step.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2020
2 kids already, and still in her mid 20s. You want to kill her?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 01, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
its good that way,she will be done with having kids before 30.I envy her

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Belafonte(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2020
Semade8076, there is nothing new here. You are just another casualty in a long line of married men whose wives reduced the frequency and quantity of sex they get.

Your needs are no longer a priority to your wife because she feels she no longer needs to fulfill them for you to give her what she truly desires: family and children. You were always a means to an end, and now that end has been achieved the tool (you) has been discarded.

Like I said earlier, you aren’t the first husband to go through this, but you gotta flip the script to your advantage.

You need to start:
1. Occupying your time with other activities that don’t include her, particularly self development (hobbies, additional money making skill, gaming). It’s time to add something to yourself and raise your profile to, at least, introduce some mystery to intrigue her.
This is not to say you should never spend time with her, you should but it should be residual time from after your self development activities. Help around the house where necessary only, not doing things that you think will make her want to fûck you: never negotiate for sex.

2. Go out more.

3. Pay attention to and improve your appearance. That means new clothes, shoes, perfume, etc. You must become a new man, but still the same you grin

4. Get a bloody side chick that will satisfy your sexual urges when they bubble up.
This goes without saying that you must never beg or try to negotiate with your wife for sex. If she’s in the mood oblige her properly. If she refuses you too often reduce the frequency of your attempts at trying to do it with her, that’s why you have a side chick after all.

5. Watch out for cues someone else isn’t giving her the D. Be absolutely sure she gives it to only you. If you catch her cheating you know what to do.

6. If she doesn’t realign after points 1-4, go and meet your grandma to realign your wife’s head for you. grin

7. Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by mignone(f): 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
- Why do you think she's changed?
- Did she verbally express it to u dt it's bitchy to 'do'?
- How occupied is she daily?
- How much help does she get with the kids&home generally?
- How well do u think she recovered physically&emotionally after d birth of each child?
- Was d change spontaneous or gradual?
- Have you both talked abt this?

On d average, women's sexual response changes after childbirth but with maturity &sensitivity to d other's needs, we try to adjust.
Hopefully ur wife will be mature enough to adjust too if d issue is wif her bt u must also try to meet her halfway.
Ensure u're nt being insensitive to her needs&it's likely you find a way around ur issue if u both rightly answer d above questions &make necessary adjustments.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by donbachi(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2020
U mean sey ur calabar wife no dey scream "ekam mmi,eben mi mbok nom monkey style o,eben mi son ubok"..maybe e don tey she chop dog meat.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Richy4(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2020
That's kinda Stereotypical nonsense to say buddy. The fact that she came from a particular region doesn't mean that she must be like that. U even said MAYBE she did go extra mile.. meaning that you were not sure if she was like that or not..

Why not just go to our dear friend called Google. That wonderful oracle will help you revive the decline in your sex lives... It's just a click on a button.. it will answer your questions and how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Donald3d(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Starraysfarm8: 9:26pm On May 01, 2020
semade8076:
straight to the story.
need ur views.
Many women biggest mistakes in marriage.....Changing to something else...

But wait, I hope she isn't undergoing the stress of raising the kids alone?

She is still young to get tired of it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Starraysfarm8: 9:27pm On May 01, 2020
semade8076:
straight to the story.
need ur views.
Many women biggest mistakes in marriage.....Changing to something else...

But wait, I hope she isn't undergoing the stress of raising the kids alone?

She is still young to get tired of it.

Talk to her, one on one, heart to heart talk.
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Ningen(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2020
Brace yourself, the situation will only get worse.
So tackle this by improving your sex appeal.

- Be interactive with other ladies.
- Work out your biceps & packs.
- Engage her in dirty talks.
- Be romantic.
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2020
Needy19:
Definitely, I've wanted to do dis long time ago, but got no medium to do soo here at nigeria, am advertising my s*x business here on Nairaland, am a male young nd vibrant gigolo, if interested, u can send me an email message, am at lagos, itz very affordable!

The OP is male or are you homosexual?

Wetin Musa no go see for gate? grin
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2020
This shit is a norm. They wont counsel intending married people. Na to dey tell them to pray. A woman during dating can spend 10 hours on the road to come meet you and give mind blowing sex. But in marriage they wont care anymore due to the stress of chores and all. Last last marriage na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by tubolancer(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2020
Belafonte:
Semade8076, there is nothing new here. You are just another casualty in a long line of married men whose wives reduced the frequency and quantity of sex they get.

Your needs are no longer a priority to your wife because she feels she no longer needs to fulfill them for you to give her what she truly desires: family and children. You were always a means to an end, and now that end has been achieved the tool (you) has been discarded.

Like I said earlier, you aren’t the first husband to go through this, but you gotta flip the script to your advantage.

You need to start:
1. Occupying your time with other activities that don’t include her, particularly self development (hobbies, additional money making skill, gaming). It’s time to add something to yourself and raise your profile to, at least, introduce some mystery to intrigue her.
This is not to say you should never spend time with her, you should but it should be residual time from after your self development activities. Help around the house where necessary only, not doing things that you think will make her want to fûck you: never negotiate for sex.

2. Go out more.

3. Pay attention to and improve your appearance. That means new clothes, shoes, perfume, etc. You must become a new man, but still the same you grin

4. Get a bloody side chick that will satisfy your sexual urges when they bubble up.
This goes without saying that you must never beg or try to negotiate with your wife for sex. If she’s in the mood oblige her properly. If she refuses you too often reduce the frequency of your attempts at trying to do it with her, that’s why you have a side chick after all.

5. Watch out for cues someone else isn’t giving her the D. Be absolutely sure she gives it to only you. If you catch her cheating you know what to do.

6. If she doesn’t realign after points 1-4, go and meet your grandma to realign your wife’s head for you. grin

7. Good luck.
Men you are great. You have seen it all. Experience Baba Twale.
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by crackkhaus: 12:45am On May 02, 2020
Belafonte:

You need to start:

2. Go out more.

7. Good luck.
Nuff' said...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Nobody: 12:58am On May 02, 2020
Needy19:
Definitely, I've wanted to do dis long time ago, but got no medium to do soo here at nigeria, am advertising my s*x business here on Nairaland, am a male young nd vibrant gigolo, if interested, u can send me an email message, am at lagos, itz very affordable!

May Ogun cut your dick off.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by HiFreda(f): 5:29am On May 02, 2020
It is tasking running a home, taking care of kids and husband and doing chores, cooking round the clock.
If you want more sex, help her in the house chores. Do some work together in the house to ease the pressure on her. If she's not so under pressure, she'll be more open to your sexual needs.
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Oghenerobo2002(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2020
Rozz:
its good that way,she will be done with having kids before 30.I envy her
U know, everyone has his/her own time. U surely be happy with urs

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by egopersonified(f): 7:32am On May 02, 2020
Oga take your children to their grandparents for three days and lodge your wife in a hotel for those three days, then come and tell us if she is still calling it bitchy. We need to learn how to refuel, doing the same thing all year long is tiring. Reason people go on vacation. But as always, where is the money? But una don dey vacation for one month now, heaven no fall.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by eyinjuege: 7:41am On May 02, 2020
Perhaps she doesn't enjoy sex with you and is tired of doing all the work pleasuring you.
Try and see how you can make her enjoy sex, find out from her what exactly makes her enjoy it. Make sure she climaxes during every encounter with you.
Not all women orgasm with the main act itself.
While dating, the thrill of seeing you, making you happy, getting married and having someone to call your own may overshadow her own sexual needs.
However, marriage brings a new reality that this is how she will remain sexually unfulfilled for life. That's not a good place to be in mentally for anyone.
So discuss with her about why things have changed (it could also be hormonal, stress etc as mentioned by others and these can be resolved too)
Is she open to using some aphrodisiacs? We have some natural ones in tablet forms.
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by ichidodo: 7:56am On May 02, 2020
You need to "game" your wife..
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by DaInferno(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
she should give birth at 5year interval? some comments sef!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by DaInferno(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2020
Belafonte:

You need to start:

2. Go out more.

7. Good luck.
you were making sense till I saw ur no4... adultery no dey ur bible?!
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by DaInferno(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2020
HiFreda:
It is tasking running a home, taking care of kids and husband and doing chores, cooking round the clock.
If you want more sex, help her in the house chores. Do some work together in the house to ease the pressure on her. If she's not so under pressure, she'll be more open to your sexual needs.
a "wife" should ask the husband for help if the work is too much for her alone, or better still get a househelp... and not reject sex for the reasons u mentioned. you make it sound as if men just sit around and gbam: baby I need sex!
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Bestinstinct(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
The b1chy part is the main problem with most women after marriage. While you think she enjoys voyeurs while dating, she might just be doing it to please you and you did not pay attention to her mood swings after each session. Now she wants to take a stand and act responsibly ( based on her reasoning) so it's left for you to make chores easier for her and upgrade too (look more attractive). Remain positive.
Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Mariangeles(f): 10:40am On May 02, 2020
[s]
Belafonte:

You need to start:

2. Go out more.

7. Good luck.
[/s]

Selfish and petty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by HiFreda(f): 10:46am On May 02, 2020
DaInferno:
a "wife" should ask the husband for help if the work is too much for her alone, or better still get a househelp... and not reject sex for the reasons u mentioned. you make it sound as if men just sit around and gbam: baby I need sex!

I agree that communication is key and one should request help when needed.
However, my post is not to bash "Men".
He can take the initiative to assist around the house. I also said they should do things 'together' as this could serve as a form of bonding and the wife might be more inclined to reveal what the real issues are.
Getting a househelp is not the easiest thing in the world or the solution to all problems. It is also a financial burden on the family which we don't know if they can afford.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sexual Life Dropped by Phfetish(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2020
In most cases... a few drops is all you really need... restores normal desire for sex after 3-4 uses.

Hundreds of women who suffer from loss of sexual desire as a result of pregnancy, child birth and breastfeeding for the first time experienced a better sexual arousal - thanks to the aid of an aphrodisiac, Spanish Fly.

Dear OP, this would guarantee madam full body arousal as it makes women to feel a strong appetite for sex and get turned on naturally.

Spanish Fly also increases natural vaginal lubrication and helps you have great sex.

For only N700 you too can experience the wonderful benefits of Spanish Fly, it comes with a FREE DELIVERY if you reside in Port Harcourt.

P.S: Free Delivery is for the OP alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men But Why??? / How (in)/considerate Was Your Husband Or Partner When You Were Pregnant? / Beauty Of Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.