Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno (34512 Views)

Air Force Kills Several Bandits In Kaduna, Bombs Camps / Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Iluvmycontr3: 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
IamPlato:
Follow Me On Twitter @kingplato007 Nigeria Must Be Taken From The Old.

Hmm, As a kind of comrade or revolutionalist.
Where is your office offline and off social media?
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Legendguru: 2:22pm On May 02, 2020
Really
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Felixyst: 5:08pm On May 02, 2020
Chad army don open una nyash, so una wan cover am by all means... hahah... naija!
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by Oneday82: 6:08pm On May 02, 2020
opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/air-task-force-kills-terrorists-destroys-logistics-facilities-in-borno.html

Story to the God's. Let them keep fooling themselves. Believe the audio word from them.

Soon the truth must come out.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by tollyboy5(m): 1:00am On May 03, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
is Lagos State ur village Leave Lagos State for core Yorubas for 6 months it will be am eyes sore.. crawl back to ogun state where u belong... Every Yoruba is claiming Lagos we knw it come about , how many estate can a yellowbar boast in Lagos not to talk about other states outside their region.. If u aren't afraid of competition cross Niger bridge and build challenge the locals... Ewu ohia ,
come o! i dont know who is feeding you guys with lies over there. so its igbo that build estates in lagos or what? or its igbo that are native of lagos.
ogun state is my brother state and the closest to us. ogun state is like our junior brother and they have alot of prominent people. lagos state also has a lot of prominent people and we are not lagos freak because its our home. im from "epe" and if you check my previous thread that didnt make front page you'll notice one thread we were demanding for our lagos indigene bursary during ambode time.
folorunsho alakija is a lagos native and the richest woman in afrika otedola is from epe lagos is among the top billionaires, we dont need irrelevant bragging.
we have alot of billionaires and we dont make noise. our governor are lagos citizen, i mean yorubas from other state come year to brcome governor and senators we are not bittered. i dont know who are telling you guys lies. im telling you to change your bad character and your still talking in the rubbish undecided . embrace civilization my dear.
Re: Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:42am On May 03, 2020
tollyboy5:
come o! i dont know who is feeding you guys with lies over there. so its igbo that build estates in lagos or what? or its igbo that are native of lagos.
ogun state is my brother state and the closest to us. ogun state is like our junior brother and they have alot of prominent people. lagos state also has a lot of prominent people and we are not lagos freak because its our home. im from "epe" and if you check my previous thread that didnt make front page you'll notice one thread we were demanding for our lagos indigene bursary during ambode time.
folorunsho alakija is a lagos native and the richest woman in afrika otedola is from epe lagos is among the top billionaires, we dont need irrelevant bragging.
we have alot of billionaires and we dont make noise. our governor are lagos citizen, i mean yorubas from other state come year to brcome governor and senators we are not bittered. i dont know who are telling you guys lies. im telling you to change your bad character and your still talking in the rubbish undecided . embrace civilization my dear.
will you keep kwayet ... Yen yen yen yen yen every yellowbar e warrior u meet on internet must have affiliation with Lagos, he must claim lagosnia, does it mean they are not proud of their other states I knew Lagos is unah everything, no wonder unah bury ur dead in Lagos , marry in Lagos do everything in Lagos, yeah am from Anambra, I am proud of coal city, I am proud of Eastern heartland I am also proud of ebonyi and Abia despite lack of federal patronage there they are doing fantastically well, u rarely see Brown rooftop there... u mentioned otedolas , alakija and co... Lemme refresh ur 1mb memory, after the end of civil war, igbos were said to holds 70% of stakes and equities in most of the industries in Lagos and Nigeria, Awolowo jealously liquidate all their shares , criminally converted it and share to his friends, families and clonies , Igbo businessmen was given 20 pounds shillings irrespective of any amount the person has in account before the war, all their houses and properties in Lagos confiscated and turn to abandoned properties, Nigeria federal government passed a bill, that no foriegn company operating in Nigeria must own by foriegner yellowbars used the money and properties they stole from igbos and acquired most of these companies and businesses, now tell me any of the above names u mentioned above that didn't benefit from that showdy showdy business and crime against igbos, otedolas inherited his wealth from his father so same with others , innoson, emeka offor, Arthur Eze and the rest of them, how many of these men are benefiting from federal patronage, young billionaires and millions are born every minute in every nook and cranny of Eastern region most of their parents confiscated properties by Yorubas has been resold to them directly and indirectly, that's shows u the spirit of igbos , stop talking about old money like otedolas and Mike adenugu talk new monies let's rub shoulder.. What am trying to tell u, be proud of ur village , Lagos State is no man's land and Igbo are biggest state holders there Tinubu has to keep them with guns just to win elections, thats enough prove Lagos is not yellowbar land
go and argue with ur dirty boxers am off to work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Nigeria Acting On Turkey’s Troop Deployment In Libya – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.