Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server (2235 Views)

Smartwebng Is Crippling Our Businesses / Smartwebng.com - Can Anyone Help Explain? / What Is Wrong With Smartwebng.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by fd4all234(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Seton i would like you to teach me how to use the WHM u can add me to yahoo messenger fd4all234@yahoo.com so we can chat , pls
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by Seton(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2011
sent you a mail
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by ewds(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
But my sites are still not up.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sorry to hear about all the hosting problems, i'm offering 1 month free hosting with cpanel for anybody who would like to and after that , you may choose to stay or not.

Just contact me and i will set up your server immediatley. I can see somebody is trying to get around WHM, just contact me for a free tutorial.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by fd4all234(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
@MDS i would be so oblige if you can enlightening me on how to use WHM you can send me an email to fd4all234@gmail.com
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
Alright sending you an email
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by ewds(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
Me too pls, MDS. My email ad is e_omame7@yahoo.com. Thnks in advance
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ok, i will send you an email now, please check your junk folder also for my email
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by utimatedes(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2011
@fd4all234: Why should pay for something you can not use?

Why not acquire enough knowledge before going commercial?

And with smartweng, won't you run into trouble later?
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
Learning WHM is very easy, it's no rocket science, that's why i'm offering a free lecture on the basics. But you are right, it's good to pay for something you have good knowledge about. You have to make sure it will serve the purpose.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by datola: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2011
What's the status our websites with Smartwebng.
The whole house please help us out. What can we do, we cannot check e-mail. Please advice
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
A good host should be able to assure 99% uptime and fast response to tickets, anything other than that is not acceptable in the hosting industry. I would urge you to move to another host immediatey. If you want i can offer you free hosting for 1 month. All you need to do is move your site.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by ewds(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
MDS, I wld love to do dat, bt I can't get across to those so-called smart web pple to get my domain trf code. Also, I'd love 2 knw abt ur host features nd pricing.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2011
Do you have backup of your site, all you need to do is point the domain to my server and then upload your backup again and your site would be online, what type of site are we talking about here?
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by ewds(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
I have my back up. Its a bulk sms portal. Problem is I can't even access my cpanel to point the domain name. Smart web don finish me. Kai!
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
you dont need cpanel to point the domain, you need your account at the domain registrar to do this, is your domain registered by another registrar?
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by fd4all234(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
@MDS i a so grateful, you are such a kind man, may the good lord bless u.THANK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sure no problem.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by ewds(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
MDS, unfortunately, I never really understood their domain reseller process. Can't find the DNS
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
Let me get this right, is there anyway you can log into any of your account with them? It must not necessarily be the WHM. I just logged into and solved a problem for somebody here that has a reseller server with them. So they cant really be that bad. Haven't they responded to any of your tickets?

Another thing you can do is to request a transfer of domain name to another registrar and complain to ICANN about them. If i were you , since you are having this terrible experience with them, i would suggest you move to another domain registrar and then another hosting company.
It is always safe to register your domain and server with different companies.

Let me know what i can do and i will help out.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by datola: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
MDS, Please help out by hosting with you. I want to send my nameservers to you. Please send your mail address. This is urgent. Thanks
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
You may contact me using my blog contact
http://www.mdsnig.com/News/
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by infomineng: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2011
I will like to tell you guys that SMARTWEBNG are incompetent FOOLS. My advice is that you should transfer your domain to another host. This isnt the first time they would switch off their phones. DONT mind that  MONKEY  saying its because of the JOS CRISIS. They where up an running when the crisis was very serious. AS FOR ME, I am backing up all my sites (i can only access them through Swift Networks. As soon  as this idiots switch on their phones, i will transfer all the domains that are at least 3 months old. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO DO LIKEWISE. A word is enough for the wise,
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by infomineng: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
I will like to tell you guys that SMARTWEBNG are incompetent FOOLS. My advice is that you should transfer your domain to another host. This isnt the first time they would switch off their phones. DONT mind that MONKEY saying its because of the JOS CRISIS. They where up an running when the crisis was very serious. AS FOR ME, I am backing up all my sites (i can only access them through Swift Networks. As soon as this idiots switch on their phones, i will transfer all the domains that are at least 3 months old. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO DO LIKEWISE. A word is enough for the wise
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by ewds(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
Unfortunately for me, I hosted jst dis december so I may not b able 2 move yet 4rm wht I gather. Its jst very sad. Truth is, problems are inevitable. Its hw u deat with them dat counts. They went abt it d wrng way. Their customer support is very poor. They r nt willin 2 accept responsibility and they really shld nt be in business!
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by MDS: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
Act fast if you can, if you have a backup of your site and has access to your domain account, you should move immediately or if your site is new, you may forget about the old one and set up a new one and then direct your visitors to the new site. Like i have said before, i'm willing to help out and besides i'm offering 1 month free hosting and excellent support.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by infomineng: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
I will like to Deal with such ridiculous people who spoil business for others, SMARTWEBNG is irresponsible and inconsiderate. Their customer service is NON-EXISTENT. Is there a way to make sure that they PAY for the inconveniences the have caused, Can they be sued? Please let us all come together and ensure that they are properly dealt with, I am ready to take it to the highest court in Nigeria, The question remain, do i have a case? Do we all?
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by geniusng(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
I just want want to find out whether the crisis have started again in Jos

My site is not going since morning
This is the rely am getting
Hmm, www.codedwebmaster.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run www.codedwebmaster.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Want more detail? See which nameservers are failing.
www.codedwebmaster.com is an alias for codedwebmaster.com.
Nameserver trace for codedwebmaster.com:

* Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed m.root-servers.net.
* Looking for who is responsible for com and followed c.gtld-servers.net.
* Looking for who is responsible for codedwebmaster.com and followed ns2.smartwebng.com.

Nameservers for codedwebmaster.com:

* ns1.smartwebng.com
* ns2.smartwebng.com
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by breeders: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
4 Godsake I need someone 2 tell me wat'z actually wrong with SMARTWEBng, it took them 72 hrs to propagate my account, nw sent me a mail that d account is active, I couldnt access my cpanel, even d site self wat'z going on? Please I ned someone 2 tell me d latest with smartwebng people (Murtala, Aminat etc) is d company still existing?
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by breeders: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
Please ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
the client is on my neck

www.acya4christ.org

I called somebody dt picked d call told me dt d site have issues and they've escalated it
Please I need u guys to wrk on this very fast, I need 2 finish d job as soonest as possible

Breeders.
Re: What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server by geniusng(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
@breeders
Please ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
the client is on my neck

shocked My guy, I can feel what you are feeling inside of you. I am one that stated this thread

and nothing have changed. It is better to look for alternative before you loose your

customers. I went to rent another Reseller hoping solve the problem, but behold the place I

was running from is the same. But the GOOD NEWS is that I have find a solution. I

rent a better Reseller now.

Let me help you, Let me host that your site for you, if you have access to change you DNS.

Stop cry ing, that is not the solution.

Stanley - 08033398769

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Free Directory Submission Sites With High PR / 4 Year Old Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale / Incredible - The Book Of Eli Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.