Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,206 members, 7,887,539 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Belinda Effah: How COVID-19 Lockdown Turned A Blessing For Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belinda Effah: How COVID-19 Lockdown Turned A Blessing For Me (479 Views)

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Belinda Effah: How COVID-19 Lockdown Turned A Blessing For Me by chiomarita: 2:05am On May 02, 2020
Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah has revealed how she pulled through the weeks of COVID-19 lockdown as an entertainer.

According to what the Cross – Rivers State born actress cum fashion entrepreneur told [url]pearlsnews.com[/url], the lockdown was a blessing in disguise for her business, even as she was confined in her her home.

Hear her, “For me this lockdown has been a blessing in disguise because I have been able to properly position my business and well as spend quality with my family and God. I have rediscovered myself spiritually and have found new ways of communicating with God. It’s been a surreal experience that I never felt before. And again, due to constant filming I didn’t really have time for my Fashion and Lifestyle Business House of Belinda. So, with the excess time on my hand I pulled my weight into House Of Belinda (HOB) and started planning and restrategizing. At the end of the lockdown I hope to come out better and be at the top of my game.”

Extending her sympathy to other business owners, Belinda Effah who recently cut her teeth in movie production, adds, “it takes a lot of willpower to wake up everyday and try again especially in this lockdown, but we can’t give up now. This too shall pass us by. My sincere sympathy to business owners whose trade borders on expiration date and for those that lies within 6 months. I cant say I know how they feel but I share in their pains Now is the time to think outside the box...more at https://pearlsnews.com/belinda-effah-how-covid-19-lockdown-turned-a-blessing-for-me/

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Say Gossiping Is Good / VIDEO: Burial Ceremony Of Veteran Highlife Musician, Victor Olaiya / Meet The Most Protected People In The World 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.