Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account (482 Views)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy / The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Gov. Elrufai Leads Delegation Of Kaduna Government Officials In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account by Mauriha(f): 2:47am On May 02, 2020
Reno Omokri accuses Gov. El-Rufai of allegedly hacking his email/Facebook account in order to retrieve An evidence

https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/reno-omokri-accuses-gov-el-rufai-of.html
Renowned Buhari tormentor , Reno Omokri has accused Kaduna state governor , Nasir El-Rufai of allegedly sending his agents to hack his yahoo Mail in order to get the evidence he claimed to have , in which he (El-Rufai) said “southern women are Whores.”
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/reno-omokri-accuses-gov-el-rufai-of.html

In Reno’s word:

Earlier today, hackers attempted to break, into my Yahoo! And Facebook accounts. I strongly suspect that this was carried out by agents of Nasir El-Rufai sent me in which Southern women are called “whores”. I should inform them that El-Rufai’s email has been passed on to my lawyers, with a forensic trace . If his agents are the attempted hackers , my counsel to them is this: stop wasting your time, I counsel El-Rufai to either sue me or let sleeping dogs lie. Your choice reality . Hacking me is a waste of time #Buharitormentor

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:49am On May 02, 2020
Reno has overdosed on cocaine again.

Dude needs to check into a rehab.

FFK has used drugs to ruin his present, future and after life

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account by jeffizy(m): 4:10am On May 02, 2020
Lols.

He realized he spoke too much the other time.

Now, he has to cover up his tracks while hoping that the Kaduna short man does not come hard for him.

Like Reno, Like FFK!
Agbaya Gbogbo!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account by Justpassingby45(m): 4:27am On May 02, 2020
That midget no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account by dyfaze: 4:31am On May 02, 2020
Someone is on a codein diet.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account by potent5(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2020
WW3 loading.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account by helinues: 6:07am On May 02, 2020
Is truly this is from Reno, then, I may have to agree that he is on drugs

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Accuses Gov. Elrufai Of Allegedly Hacking His Email/facebook Account by YusufTheGreat: 6:25am On May 02, 2020
Unecessary attention

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Dokpesi, Others Says They Were Treated With Chloroquine / BIAFRA!!! Trouble Again As Asari Dokubo Vents In Anger Over Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Th / There Is No Iwo East In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.