Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,637 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

10 Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband (441 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband by Ariyatech(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2020
Please, don't judge me with this article and don't come and cause problems in my relationship, mbok!

I shouldn't confess to you if I was/I am a cheater as that is not necessary but this write up was born out of experience, observation and inspiration. Whenever I am led by the spirit to write on sensitive issues like relationship, it goes beyond the ability to skillfully tailor words into meaningful garments. It comes from usual inspirations to save someone out there of heartbreaks.

Would you like to know if your man is cheating? Well, before I delve into that proper, I want to appreciate everyone who checked on me while I was away. I ran into trouble but thank God for everything ... God won't shame us.

Now, the ten below signs of a cheater is not particular about men. It applies to women too but I penned it from the angle of a man that I am. So, enjoy but use your head!

10: He texts at weird times and in strange places.

If your partner suddenly begins texting at all hours of the day and night, then it could be a sign of cheating. Staying up late at night? Getting up extra early and getting right on the phone? What about texting in the bathroom, and coming out laughing?

These could be signs that your partner is cheating. Does he get up and leave the room to text? Does he hide his phone and act secretive when he texts?

Texting has become an easy way for people to cheat on their partners. It is easy to enter into lengthy and intimate conversations with someone other than your spouse, while texting.

Texting, messaging and chatting allow people to say things to each other they would never say in person. It allows space for false intimacy to develop quickly and easily. Once an intimate texting relationship develops, it is a slippery slope to becoming physically intimate.

9: He changes the password on everything and becomes secretive.

You used to share the same password for every app and website. Now, passwords have changed, and he has a screen lock on his phone. He doesn't text while in the same room, and if his phone buzzes, he jumps up and leaves to answer it. Now that you think about it, he has put the phone on silent, and keeps it in his pocket at all times.

His Facebook page, which used to be permanently opened on the computer, is now shut down every time she uses it. When you walk up, she quickly closes the page she was just typing on.

There are so many ways to sneak around with technology. Does she have two cell phones? What about different email accounts? Technology has paved the way for a cheating partner to conceal his conversations.

8: He suddenly listens to the strangest music. Musical tastes can change as we grow and change, but when your wife suddenly starts listening to jazz and develops a passion without you, it could be a sign of something amiss.

When your boyfriend starts humming unusual music and doesn't share his new tastes with you, it could be a sign.

https://www.kogipress.com/2020/05/10-signs-of-cheating-boyfriend-or.html?m=1
Re: 10 Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband by segebase(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2020
hmm
Re: 10 Signs Of A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband by instinct57vm(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2020
NOT Sharing passwords doesn’t mean absence of love or cheating. Password is privacy. Why? Because the husband or so called bf is not the only person in his or her life! He or she has siblings and parents he or she might like to have confidential conversations with. !

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Never Forgets / / Between Aquapem Polo And Ghana Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.