Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,461 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

#lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) (1099 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 8:18am On May 02, 2020
A man and his newly wedded wife chose to obey the lockdown order as they got married with just a few people in attendance to their wedding.

This is to by all means reduce the spread of the novel virus, COVID-19 which keeps increasing by the day.

See people's Reactions: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/lockdown-man-marries-with-few-people-in.html

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 8:19am On May 02, 2020
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2020
Way to go
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by NextD18: 8:21am On May 02, 2020
Catholic Church remains the best.

Everything about them is unique and swaggy.

One thing I love about them is that you'll never see Catholic members trying to convert and convince you to be their member. Unlike some churches where their female members are ready to give you pussay just for you to be their member.

Catholic members are just so unique and awesome set of people.

12 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by gaby(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2020
E no go pass Nigerians
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 02, 2020
The kind of wedding I want.

Very simple, saves cost and stress.
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:24am On May 02, 2020
Lock down or not this is the type of weddings i want i just have phobia of crowd and i want to hide my man until after marriage before I'll introduce him to my friends due to passed experience

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by gamapoy539: 8:26am On May 02, 2020
ty
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2020
Wow

The lady on white behind the groom , she carry load oo
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Mogajunior(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2020
ThIs has always bin the norm in the western world and has little or nothing to do with the lock down. I admire their simplicity in everything.
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by leTrizzle: 8:37am On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Lock down or not this is the type of weddings i want i just have phobia of crowd and i want to hide my man until after marriage before I'll introduce him to my friends due to passed experience
If you have friends you should/must hide your man from then you need to get new friends.
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by sammysmiles(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2020
Crowd is not wedding,,,, and marriage is not wedding.... If you know you know...
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 02, 2020
Covid 19 lockdown asides; this is how I'll love my wedding to be. @church scene. No reception. Just few take aways for attendants right there in Church.

Very quiet and peaceful. No stress.
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:42am On May 02, 2020
leTrizzle:

If you have friends you should/must hide your man from then you need to get new friends.
I know the kind of friends i have while in school and now i don't let dem know who I'm dating i just want to show them wedding pictures

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Kylekent59: 8:46am On May 02, 2020
Very peaceful wedding i must say. No crowd, unwanted guests, no too much spending, no enemies, and most importantly, no village people.

This is how a wedding should be, not the other way round. One would begin to wonder why many igbo ladies are yet to marry at the age of 32.

Just close eyes and bring out 50k, choose one hotel with the best service, and not more than 10 guests. Each person spends 3k including the newly weeded . That's 30k plus wine and other drinks.

To hell with crowded wedding hall. Guests would come with gift wrapped in a cellophane , they eat your rice, drink your expensive wine, spray you 200 naira, and when they are about to leave, they hand you their gifts.

When you are timed enough to opening the gifts, you would see things like: Plastic cup, tray pan, sieve, thumbler...etc grin grin

Oya open envelope, na #50 10 you go see after wondering how fat the envelope is and different guessing of the amount contained in it grin grin

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 02, 2020
Thats how wedding should be.

But over here in 9ja. We like to increase volume..

Esp when Nkechi wanna outdo Chichi
When Amina wanna outshine Maryam
When Kemi wanna make sure her's was better than Tola

Beautiful scene up there.
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by thundafire: 9:35am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
Catholic Church remains the best.

Everything about them is unique and swaggy.

One thing I love about them is that you'll never see Catholic members trying to convert and convince you to be their member. Unlike some churches where their female members are ready to give you pussay just for you to be their member.

Catholic members are just so unique and awesome set of people.
u can say dat again
Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 02, 2020
the money i saved for marriage after lockdown is remaining 2,500 naira

Re: #lockdown: Man Marries With Few People In Catholic Church (photos) by centpado(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2020
But that’s an old picture , @op why you lying , that wedding happened since last year in South Africa .... a South Africa literal artist .

(1) (Reply)

Wife Caught Me Fucking Housemaid, See What She Did / Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit / Busty Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.