Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? (675 Views)

A Man Want To Deliver A Letter To Buhari But Was Not Allow In By The Police / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Ekiti Court Fines Man Forty Thousand Naira Over Failure To Wear Face Mask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by akpanikpe(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2020
Recently lagos state Goverment imposes the mandatory wearing of face mask both in public and private places in the state, just yesterday the federal government follows the trend making it compulsory to wear face mask nation wide.

My question is, will it be allow in banking halls, ATM points and other sensitive places? Due to rising insecurity challenge in the country I think it should be recommended to unmask before entering the banking hall for fear of the unknown.
My observation:

1 Like

Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by lifezone247(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2020
Hmmm this one strong oh, just last Monday was entering the banking hall with my face mask dropped to my jaw, the security guy ask my to put on my mask properly b4 going in.

1 Like

Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by madridguy(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2020
Sense will not kill you grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by akpanikpe(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2020
madridguy:
Sense will not kill you grin
bro I just dey imagine the thing, imagine wey every go Dey inside bank with mask if God forbid something happen how will dey knw who and who when everyone one is wearing mask?
Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by yanabasee1(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
OP....... yes, it will be allowed.... And I think, the bank will reduce population of people going into the bank at a time....

1 Like

Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by ubcandid(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
Lol. You know we are primarily screened at entry point to the bank.
only a forced entry can occur.
Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by babadigu(m): 3:48am On May 03, 2020
armed robbers will take it easy...and take advantage...

1 Like

Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by babadigu(m): 3:56am On May 03, 2020
in fact guys...i was thinking about it recently!
face masks in banks and financial institutions. we are giving chance to armed robbers and criminals...they are being served on a silver platter!

1 Like

Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by Olusholar24(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2020
They could probably lower it while in the banking hall or probably before entering.
Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by nony43(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2020
Imagine wearing a black cap with a black face mask leaving only your eyes visible

1 Like

Re: Will Wearing Of Face Mask Be Allow In Banks? by akpanikpe(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2020
nony43:
Imagine wearing a black cap with a black face mask leaving only your eyes visible
just imagine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welsh Nigerian Anne Giwa Amu Wins £400,000 Pay Out Over Racism Case / George Floyd: The Last 30 Minutes Of His Life. / Anambra Police Arrests 22-Year Old Man For Sexually Defiling A Ten-Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.