Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,067 members, 7,949,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] (3027 Views)

Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered / Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Benue Police & Weapons Recovered / Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Authoreety: 9:24am On May 02, 2020
Notorious Armed Robbers/Kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [Photos]

The men of the Nigerian Police, Imo State Command, have made arrest of 5-man armed robbery/kidnap gang in Okigwe LGA.

On the 23rd of April, 2020 at about 7:30pm, the traditional ruler of Ugwuaku Autonomous community, Eze Igbojionu Emmanuel was kidnapped and his Highlander SUV which is blue in colour taken away.

The kidnappers demanded a ransom of 5 milion naira, which N1.2million was paid, with the hoodlums demanding for more.

Two days later, the gunmen stormed Okigwe town again and abducted one Ndubueze Nwokoro, the secretary to Okigwe Local Government Council.

Through discreet investigations, security operatives of the command stormed the kidnappers den, rescued the victims and arrested five of the kidnappers.

Names of Suspects

1.Celestine Agu "M" 27 Years from Isuochi, Umunneochi LGA Abia State.

2. Wisdom Sunday "M" 27 Years from Arondizuogu, Ideato North LGA, Imo state

3. Godwin Obi "M" 22 Years from Arondizuogu, Ideato North LGA Imo state.

4. Onyemauche Okpara "M" 29 Years from Isuochi Umunneochi LGA, Abia state.

5. Chikwado Chukwu "M" 24 Years from Isuochi, Umunneochi LGA, Abia state.

The criminals will be charged to court in earnest.

Source.. Opera news hub. https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f3abd27577a5875859589753b6330568?client=news

1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by successmatters(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2020
Crime is bad.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Yenefer(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2020
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Aladdin1(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2020
End of the Road for them.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by EzzyCarter: 9:44am On May 02, 2020
sad
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by yanabasee1(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2020
Yenefer:

I know you will spill some gutter shit.... Because it's in the East....

Oya drop your nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by donbachi(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2020
Youths and tools.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Oxb90: 9:55am On May 02, 2020
Just end them.No need to waste the palliatives feeding evil people
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Yenefer(f): 9:55am On May 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

I know you will spill some gutter shit.... Because it's in the East....

Oya drop your nonsense...
nah I will not

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by DanseMacabre(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2020
Hmmm. Two Arondizuogu boys. I rest my case.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Authoreety: 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
Crime does not pay
I wonder why criminals find it hard to understand that
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by proudevil: 11:31pm On May 02, 2020
The real owners of this business are fully back into buisnes .... grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by piggyyeaster(f): 6:34am On May 03, 2020
Ibo amaka

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Olusholar24(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2020
Let the law take its course
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by AkunaAtakasi1: 12:11pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
piggyyeaster:
Ibo amaka
[/s]
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by WaffenSS(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2020
Developers again
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2020
Osisikankwu comes to mind.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by Authoreety: 9:09am On May 05, 2020
piggyyeaster:
Ibo amaka
U never see anything
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Arrested In Imo State With Weapons [photos] by illicit(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2020
them don condemn that one for leg....
kidnapper wey no get odeshi.... learner kidnappers

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Our World Is Wicked. I Lost All My Lifetime Savings To A Scammer. / World’s Most Wanted Human Trafficker Arrested In Sudan / Man Commits Suicide After He Discovered His Account Balance Is Less Than #2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.