Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,271 members, 7,934,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

PHOTOS: Pregnant Woman With 4 Kids And Husband Found Death In Their House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Pregnant Woman With 4 Kids And Husband Found Death In Their House (460 Views)

Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos / Man Fights His Wife In Lugbe, Abuja, For Running Away With Their 4 Kids / EXCLUSIVE: Pregnant Woman Cries Foul After Husband Found Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Pregnant Woman With 4 Kids And Husband Found Death In Their House by Djpaparazy(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2020
According to the Poster he said the lady was his sister but he has not stated the reason why the whole family is wiped out or what killed them..

Facebook user, Emy Sol wrote: ��

"With tears in my eyes, I regret to announce the cruel demise of my elder sister chinasa onyekwelu who is heavily pregnant , two sons arinze and chidiebube, two daughters blessing and chioma, and husband Dominic onyekwelu�����"

See Photos Below

Read more at

https://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/05/photos-pregnant-woman-husband-and-4.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

COVID19: Nigerian Man Invited American Woman To Nigeria, Died In Hotel In Delta. / Video: Northerner Caught Selling Deadly Chemical As Local Gin In Enugu / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop She Previously Stole From In Warri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.