Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" (708 Views)

Beauty Entrepreneur Adeola Adeyemi Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Bikini Pics / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React / Samklef: "People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Don't Have Sense" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" by Dailyhappenings: 12:01pm On May 02, 2020
The Nigerian singer who went to his Twitter page to acknowledge the teacher and strategist leadership expert, Sam Adeyemi got commended for his talent.

In his tweet, he wrote how one of his hit songs "Molowo noni" was inspired, "One day Pastor Sam Adeyemi preach about if you promote God business, He will promote your business for you...so I went and composed a song and called it molowo noni baba God noni. The rest is history."

Pastor Sam Adeyemi who responded, celebrated him writing "Thank you Samklef. You are highly talented and I celebrate you.

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/pastor-sam-adeyemi-celebrates-samklef.html

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" by haiti007(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2020
At least , he is not hypocritical like some.

Jesus showed love to all, regardless of religion, background, gender, tribe and so on.

All that some youths need is just the support and they are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" by sLentlover7778(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2020
I just remembered that time my dad was shaving his beards and the shaving stick fell and broke. Then the word escaped from his mouth.

“Damn!”

Me:

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" by SalamRushdie: 12:37pm On May 02, 2020
Molowo is still my favorite jogging song till date , when that song comes on I can can run 30 kms without knowing
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" by OKorowanta: 1:16pm On May 02, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Molowo is still my favorite jogging song till date , when that song comes on I can can run 30 kms without knowing

Put the song on repeat then so you can jog to Iraq..the land of milk and honey.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2020
Chaiii

How time flies. I still remember dat year wey this song blow. Dat Michael Jackson Nokia phone ( can't remember the exact name now grin grin) was the main thing then.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" by SalamRushdie: 1:41pm On May 02, 2020
OKorowanta:

Put the song on repeat then so you can jog to Iraq..the land of milk and honey.

In the last 13 months I have ran over 8000 kms and from Nigeria to Iraq by fooot is about 7000 kms. So you see I can actually do it in reality if I need to
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Samklef Song "Molowo Noni" by OKorowanta: 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
SalamRushdie:

In the last 13 months I have ran over 8000 kms and from Nigeria to Iraq by fooot is about 7000 kms. So you see I can actually do it in reality if I need to

Nice one, keeping fit.
I wish I can emulate you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Tiwa Savage Beg Wizkid To Touch Her Ass In A Live Show (video). / Burna Boy Apologizes To Wizkid / Pastor Disgraced After Allegedly Being Caught Planting Charm (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.