Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,983 members, 7,963,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:24 AM

Boxing Legend: Mr BadBoy, 53yrs, Is RETURNING To The Ring This Year - MIKE TYSON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Boxing Legend: Mr BadBoy, 53yrs, Is RETURNING To The Ring This Year - MIKE TYSON (426 Views)

The Year Mike Tyson Beat Up Andrew Golota So Badly He Quit In Middle Of Fight / Thankful To God’ — Osimhen ‘thrilled’ Returning To Training After Injury-induced / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boxing Legend: Mr BadBoy, 53yrs, Is RETURNING To The Ring This Year - MIKE TYSON by wozasports: 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
Boxing legend Mike Tyson has shown he’s still got it aged 53 by showcasing his insane power and speed in a training video.

The former heavyweight champion is gearing up for a sensational return to the ring later this year to take part in exhibition fights for charity.

And the ‘Baddest Man on the Planet’ proved class is permanent with an explosive training clip on social media.
For most of the 1980s, Tyson was the most feared man on the planet, and in his prime he was one of the greatest boxers to ever live.

His intimidating and ferocious style saw him become the youngest heavyweight champion ever, aged 20, and the American remains one of the most celebrated fighters of all time.

It would take a brave man to step into the ring with Tyson, even at 53 in an exhibition bout.

Watch his Amazing clip on Twitter: https://twitter.com/miketyson

He claims to be in the best shape of his life, 15 years on from his last professional fight, as he continues to share his workouts with fans on social media.

Speaking on an Instagram Live with rapper T.I. last week he said: “I’ve been hitting the mitts for the last week.
“That’s been tough, my body is really jacked up and really sore from hitting the mitts.

“I’ve been working out, I’ve been trying to get in the ring, I think I’m going to box some exhibitions and get in shape.

“I want to go to the gym and get in shape to be able to box three or four-round exhibitions for some charities and stuff.

“Some charity exhibitions, make some money, help some homeless and drug-affected motherf****er like me.

“I do two hours on cardio, I do the bike and the treadmill for an hour, then I do some light weights, 300, 250 reps.
“Then I start my day with the boxing thing, I go in there and hit the mitts, 30 minutes, 25 minutes, start getting in better condition.

“I’m start to put those combinations together. I’m in pain, I feel like three guys kicked the s*** out of me.”

However, fellow legend George Foreman wants him to forget about returning – even if it is for good reasons.

“Tyson has done enough great things for boxing. No more is needed,” the 71-year-old said.

“He is in the Hall of Fame and was a mighty puncher.”

Read more: https://woza.co/mike-tyson-drops-amazing-training-clip-showing-off-explosive-power-and-speed-aged-53-as-he-prepares-for/

Re: Boxing Legend: Mr BadBoy, 53yrs, Is RETURNING To The Ring This Year - MIKE TYSON by Ahmadmoh86: 1:52pm On May 02, 2020
This wan go lose
Re: Boxing Legend: Mr BadBoy, 53yrs, Is RETURNING To The Ring This Year - MIKE TYSON by Strech(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Financially Helps Struggling Players In Portugal & Juventus / Watch Salomon Kalou Ignore Corona Guidelines, Moan About Pay Cut -now SUSPENDED / Video: Nigerian Star Smash Ball Off Camera Man’s Head In Bundesliga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.