Stats: 3,173,597 members, 7,888,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai (49563 Views)

Gunmen Kill Four Persons, Burn Houses, Barns In Plateau / John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos / Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Lexusgs430: 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
Spacewalk:
don't mind the short man devil.

The way covid19 spreads, is like an invisible wildfire........
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by sLentlover7778(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
Ok! You sins have been forgiven.. Go and Sin no more... grin grin grin
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by cashinnaira: 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
At least you did something positive this time. Clap for yourself
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Yebby(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
haiti007:
Am not deducing sense from what he said.

If truly he was the first case, how come it gets to the almajiri so soon?
Get It!
The almajiris were deported from Kano. Meaning, they contracted the deadly disease prior to their evacuation. He (The Governor) only infected his driver and three more others. Shikenan!

Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by uzucuzu1(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2020
Clap for yourself

Failure

Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by haiti007(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
chai!!! didnt you read where he said 21 out of 169 almajiri that were deported from Kano tested positive? your education is useless if you didn't deduce sense in what he said that means sense has eluded you.

I can see that you're full of sense.
Modified.
Now I understand. But you don't have to be rude to pass a message
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by reuben81: 3:30pm On May 02, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Sounds like a Joke.
If in doubt just watch how those who doesn't believe in Covid-19 will make a drama out of it as a result of this particular comment

I wonder why our politicians won't learn how to sound the part!

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
Clap for yourself.
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by haiti007(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2020
Yebby:

Get It!
The almajiris were deported from Kano. Meaning, they contracted the deadly disease prior to their evacuation. He (The Governor) only infected his driver and three more others. Shikenan!

Okay now I understand.
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Pat081: 3:32pm On May 02, 2020
This is the true words that people always says that short people are devil ,well done short man devil
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Payvalido: 3:32pm On May 02, 2020
So long as a so called leader can not observe simple LOCKDOWN, how long do they expect the hungry masses have to endure.

Let's help your business grow

Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
haiti007:

You no hear say almajiris where bn deported from Kano make them go back to where them come from and those ones from Kaduna returned with their own share of blessing

Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
pls i need 100 call c
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 02, 2020
Payvalido:
So long as a so called leader can not observe simple LOCKDOWN, how long do they expect the hungry masses have to endure.

Let's help your business grow
pls i
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by bjtinz: 3:36pm On May 02, 2020
haiti007:

I can see that you're full of sense.
Modified.
Now I understand. But you don't have to be rude to pass a message

Better go modify your initial comment if you don't want the barrage of responses to continue. grin
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Ezennwa(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2020
hmm!

Confession Time!
if you know you have ever infected someone with HIV/AIDS, now is the time to confess.

I love the way Gov. Elrufai confess of infecting 4 persons.

I urge my fellow Nairalanders to start confessing all the atrocities they had committed in the past, which is infecting people with HIV/AIDS, knowingly or unknowingly.

My Cent.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Angelawhite(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2020
haiti007:

Read the story again. This time, attentively
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by guru90: 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
Look what this yeye Governor is saying...."I INFECTED FOUR PERSONS WITH CORONAVIRUS"

NA WA OOH FOR THIS COUNTRY........
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Cyoung4real(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
Mumu, you want us to clap for you for being sincere? Noo, we won't. Do you know how many people those four person have infected?? And do you know how many people those four people infected have infected? The circle continues
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Dreampaul9765: 3:43pm On May 02, 2020
see below
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by SlayQueenIG: 3:45pm On May 02, 2020
Hope they are recovering?

SlayQueenIG
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2020
High time we build high wall fences around south east and south south... Every region on it own tent
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2020
Mumu somebody
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Skillsnigeria: 3:57pm On May 02, 2020
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by lomprico(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2020
oga, tell the world what u did to cure your own na!
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by onyxo76(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2020
you're such a bad boy...
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Adewalesmart: 4:05pm On May 02, 2020
So,infecting them has become an achievement
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Discombulator: 4:06pm On May 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

We will know if coronaVirus is real or not
In the next few days we will surely know

Only an unintelligent ignoramus will say corona is not real.
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2020
He infected 4 persons and the 4 persons infected others. He should be impeached
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by lordswill03: 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
Clap for yourself
Re: I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
How will you help me to grow if you don't encourage me by patronizing my business

Okay I sell soups and stew 3-5liters on pre order
I sell Unadulterated Wild Natural Honey send me a Dm for enquiries or purchase.

NL: I hail ooo

General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos / EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join / Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor