Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (87953 Views)

How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by quivah(f): 1:12pm On May 08, 2020
wiseone28:
I believe you..
See how rude she is.. shocked
But you guys are rude to her too

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by quivah(f): 1:13pm On May 08, 2020
wiseone28:
what about some movies that wrote..

Based on true story?
Be smart!
Based on a true story doesn't mean it isn't 40% exaggerated. The movie must sweet na so they gatz add up.
Based on a true story doesn't mean the script is totally true.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by quivah(f): 1:27pm On May 08, 2020
wiseone28:
I don't think all the millions of movies can be fake.

Yes there are some places in Africa that do it people, I may not know.

There are some ppl in Africa that still live in jungles..

Have you read about the bushmen in southern africa?

Since you are bless to come from a civilized society i expect you to behave like one. stop insulting anyone that oppose you.

By your behavior, you give the impression that the op is right.
You do not get the point.
What she is trying to say is- Hollywood portray Nigerians as corrupt, scammers and drug peddling people, are all Nigerians that way?
Hollywood portrays some African countries as cannibals. Does it mean all Africans living in those countries are cannibal? After all, you just said some places in Africa still eat people, while not all places in Africa still eat people since you want to use a Hollywood perspective as a yardstick?!.
Holly portrays Africa as a dirty place with animalistic people. So, are all Africans/Africa Countries that way?
If your answer is no, then she's trying to let you know that Hollywood might portray AA as ratched people doesn't mean they all are.

Generalization is the key here.

Besides, isn't the op, pdudd or pdude, supposed to be married
If he is the same pdude(correct me if I'm wrong), you were the man-slut, the doc who bleeps around even while engaged, but then happened to get married while still in Naija. What happened to your wife? Divorced? Or abandoned in Naija while you resumed your way of life with AA women?. Judging by your immorality, as well as many of the guys on nairaland (esp those ones seeking green card by deceit marriage
), can one conveniently call all Nigerian guys liars, scammers, thieves, cheats, and leeches?.
If you are a Nigerian guy and you feel insulted by this name-calling because you don't belong to the group. Then my generalization is rubbish, and for that reason, there is definitely an exception to this gross generalization by the op. Some guys on the thread have even cited personal examples of fantastic AA women.
As for AA men not ever being with a Nigerian woman, that's also a huge lie (although I agree, that combination doesn't look good, but it doesn't look good, doesn't mean it can't be good). A prevalent example is that of our fantastic female writer.
pdudd or pdude isn't even someone any lady should want to associate with. He's a dog. Fact! So if he has had a bad experience with all AA women he has met or been with, then something must be wrong with him also. He's just a reflection of those ladies. If this story was from someone else, I might agree more, but you aren't a great example yourself. You would make all Nigerian men look terrible if you were the yardstick. Still, you can conveniently use the few AA women you have met as a yardstick to describe every other AA women. That's terrible! However, if you aren't the same pdude, then I'm sorry, but still, your thread is highly exaggerated. But I kind of feel good about it tho, at least Nigerian women aren't the worst of them all as our Naija bros say.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Akata women aren't very good mother's

An Akata woman will take care of herself and her boyfriend better than her kids. They will neglect their kids or leave them with Grandma just to go and get some good D or go clubbing. And the neglected kid may even be an infant but that means nothing.

Partying and enjoyment comes first before anything else.
I will try and pick some your wrong assertion.
This is wrong. There are lot of African American women i know who are good mothers. It all depends on your kind of life style and where you live and lastly your experience. I will suggest you dont generalise the statement., it is better you say some. Not all. Are Nigerian women good mothers ? Some are good while some are bad. Same thing.
I think i came to the discussion thread late, but for knowledge sake i will explain some things to you.

You come to America through visiting or schooling.
Lets start through visiting.
That is your CIRCLE. because of your level in the society. (You dont expect to meet someone reasonable in that circle)
Using Nigeria as an illustration (You live in Mushin and work in Mushin, definitely you will only meet Mushin girls 9 out of 10.) The chances of you meeting a non-mushin girl is low

Going to their dating site, you use POF.com. How many decent girls are on POF. Brother go to Paid dating site and you will see good one who are educated with a good family back ground. (Remember your circle determines who you meet)

Back to Akata, change your circle and you will meet some one better than what you have been describing.

Now you came to America through schooling - Most of those American Girls in college wont date a Nigerian, it is difficult, they will rather date fellow Americans. They are young and beautiful. so you end up going to free dating sites and you meet the illetrates ones and Agberos of the lot..... what do you expect. CHANGE YOUR CIRCLE.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: African American women are very insecure. So don't cheat on them.

African American women are very possessive. And I mean that. Once they see you are a good Nigerian guy with money, prospects, potentials, money, a nice job, your own house or apartment, etc, they will cling to you like super glue to fingers. They know you are the best they have ever had and will ever have. You are a complete opposite of what they have been with all their lives. So they will begin to do EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO KEEP YOU. At this point in the relationship, everything is sweet. She will research YouTube for how to cook Nigerian meals. She will research on Nigerian culture, attire, pidgin English, etc. She will also begin to watch YouTube videos on Nigerian weddings and she will begin to listen to Nigerian songs. She will invest all her time, effort, money, and her everything on you.

She will also begin to imagine herself as the bride in those grand Nigerian weddings that are on YouTube where the bridesmaids and groomsmen are dancing Davido and Burna Boy songs. At this point she is building her dreams and seeing herself like your wife already.

Because of all these lofty dreams she's having, please do not cheat on her. Cheating on her means those dreams won't come true eventually. She might just end your life if you destroy those dreams. grin
True 100%

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by wiseone28: 3:06pm On May 08, 2020
quivah:

But you guys are rude to her too
I guessed you didn't read from the beginning
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 3:06pm On May 08, 2020
khiaa:
You tell so many lies you can't even keep them straight. In your prior post you typed that black American women will work 3 jobs to make sure her children are taken care of now you are saying they are bad mothers who neglect their children, the same children whom they work so hard for. Lies begot more lies
i have told him in long post that , the statement that African Americans are not good mother is absolutely wrong.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
scaramucci:

Truth is the Democrats have messed up the African American population and are blaming it on Republicans. I love Republicans because they would rather show tough love. If you are shit, they tell you you are shit so that you can sit up.

Beware of a white person who calls another white person racist.
Please can you share your reason for this statement ''Beware of a white person who calls another white person racist.''
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 08, 2020
AristocraticMe:
Please can you share your reason for this statement ''Beware of a white person who calls another white person racist.''

They are mostly projecting themselves in the other person. And in most cases, it is to gain advantage over the other white person. In the case of the Democrats, it is all about political advantage. The can't beat the Republicans to the white people's vote. So now they're even trying to break away white women as a distinct minority group for which the are fighting for.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 3:24pm On May 08, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: They are not very marriageable

African American culture stems from a background of single motherhood. Most AA females in the US are unmarried and if you look at their family's history, you will find out a history of multiple women with kids from different fathers. Even going back 3 generations. This is quite a normal occurrence in the African American community. There is nothing wrong with having different kids of different colors and skin tones from different men of different kind of color or skin tones. Many families have sibling who look nothing like each other.

Black women in America really don't believe in marriage. They see marriage as an inconvenience when they can be single and get as much penis as they can. Why get married?

So go ahead and marry if you find this unbothersome.
We all have different experience. I can see you are talking out of your own experience of the kind of ladies you have met. I am Nigerian, i just dont feel it is right for you to make an assertion on a group of people. Like someone saying Nigerian are Scammers. I am not a scammer i guess you are also not a scammer. That will be offensive. SOME NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS- will be right. I will say it again. It all depend on the type of girls you have been meeting.
I just finished watching Steve Harvey Show. - He just walked his Daughter down the Aisle. (Is he Asian ?)
Go watch this show - My Big White Wedding - You will see African American getting married with so much planning and joy.

You go to low places and you meet low life people and you make an Assertion that is how everybody is.... It is called Stereotyping and it is bad.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 3:24pm On May 08, 2020
scaramucci:

They are mostly projecting themselves in the other person. And in most cases, it is to gain advantage over the other white person.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 3:51pm On May 08, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: I have always been a Nigerian and I will be a Nigerian until I die. I will never burn my brother's cable. Anything that will help me to uplift my brothers, I will do it
So this brings me to the next point. Some of you want to know how to reach these women huh? Simple, use social media. Instagram and Facebook.

My advice to you is to go for the older ones. The ones in their 30s and 40s. The ones in their 50s have no oil left in their tank. grin

The ones in their 30s are desperate or have given up hope entirely and will pick anything that comes their way. The ones that have given up hope are better to get because they believe that men generally have no interest in them anymore but if you continue to holler them, they will begin to feel young and wanted again. Those ones will waste no time coming to naija to see you.

Also please do not form big boy for any of them. The more broke you are, the better. They just want a companion and someone who will love and be with them. They will take care of you cos they have money. Just tell them the truth and tell them your situation. Many of them have a soft heart and will pity you and want to make your life better just to keep you. So put your big boyism inside your pocket.

The ones that are in their 20s still have plenty of super visco static oil in their tank and won't have time for you. Don't go for those ones. You will just waste your time chasing them up and down on social media. I know they look good in the leggings and bum shorts but dont waste your time. Those ones are after niggas with tattoos and prison records.
I WILL RECOMMMEND YOU FOR A BAN. I know your type, looking for vulnerable women to use and dump, not wonder you cant find decent women. I Am Nigerian for your information. i just saw this post now.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=AristocraticMe post=89325120]Thanks. [/quote

You're welcome.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2020
AristocraticMe:

You're welcome.
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 5:12pm On May 08, 2020
khiaa:

You cant judge a nation of people by a tv show, that's foolish. Do you judge the whites by the same show, I very much doubt that you do? Am I to judge all Nigerians like the idiots I see on Nollywood movies?
My exact point.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 5:38pm On May 08, 2020
billynoni:
Educative thread overall, the OP tried... Na man you be. Take away the defensive Khiaa and unpaid politician Scara-what-what's part, you will enjoy the whole thread while laughing, with oga lefulefu jara and Zini***'s format.
There is nothing Educative about it. It is packed with wrong assertion. IT IS WRONG.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 5:44pm On May 08, 2020
Judybash93:

Dayuuummmm!!! Nice one
But to be honest, most Nigerians aren't actually like this, we've got 99 problems and our beautiful black women all around the world ain't one.
Africans tend to forget that African-Americans have been through a lot from slavery to the famed Jim Crow's era and to a whole lot of crap they had to deal with all because they're black. They had to build a level of self defense to deter people from treating them like crap. I respect African Americans because if not for them, we Africans would have had it worse.
Just leave him to it
Exactly my point. African Americans have being through alot and i must commend them to be honest. But people like the Op who dont know anything travel to America and start saying rubbish.... We must commend they scale through against all odds.... Ordinary Abacha we were shaking like jelly fish...... I tell myself this everytime... African America need some hats off..... they tried. their forefathers tried and we must respect them for that. Period. i finally see someone who thinks differently.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 6:19pm On May 08, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Na everybody Nigerians dey fight? Today Ghana, tommorow South Africans, next tommorow Black Anericans, next week Igbo VS Yoruba. Na wa o!!! I personally respect the Black Americans though. They almost single handedly for the right minorities enjoy in America today. We Nigerians should learn how to fight for our own rights in Nigeria rather than insulting those who have done better than us.
God bless you. i respect them too. I have lot of respect for them. They came out strong despite the odds against them. The Op came to America and started living a jolly life he did not know someone fought so that he could enjoy what is enjoying today.

Instead of us to learn from them, we are bashing them thinking we are better than them.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2020
AristocraticMe:
God bless you. i respect them too. I have lot of respect for them. They came out strong despite the odds against them. The Op came to America and started living a jolly life he did not know someone fought so that he could enjoy what is enjoying today.

Instead of us to learn from them, we are bashing them thinking we are better than them.

You dey mind Nigerians? Instead make we dey hide our face we dey boast up and down. No level.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by hermesprogidy(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2020
OP, human beings are not monoliths to be generalized like you are attempting to do through this thread. Your so-called wisdom just exposes one thing, you have been interacting with the only hood rats.
An idiot who sees himself as smart is the worst kind of idiot.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by ugolinze123(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2020
AristocraticMe:

are you married to an African American?
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by hermesprogidy(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2020
pDudd:
This thread was not made to bash African American women in any way. They are beautiful people with good hearts.

African American women are wonderful people and deserve the best of life and love, so I am writing this to educate you of what to expect perchance you fall in love with one.

Once again, if anyone find this post offensive, it was never my intention. Once on a while, our opinion on issues may offend people but that doesn't mean our opinion is wrong.

I'm sorry if you are offended but I have to tell the truth

Ok guys, this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. Many Akata females in US have been getting tired of their fellow Akata men, and they migrated to Jamaica to look for men, only to find out that Jamaican men were no better than Akata men.

Now they have begun looking into Africa and especially Nigeria to look for men. Now, my naija brothers, you have to help your destiny. If na America your destiny is, abeg follow the Akata and leave that hellhole called Nigeria o. But before you take the dive, here are a few things you may want to consider. If you can put up with all of it, please go ahead. If you can't, then don't follow Akata enter ya grave o.

A word is enough for the wise.

PS: I will be updating this as time goes on.
Let me guess, you are from Eastern Nigeria?

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 6:48pm On May 08, 2020
ugolinze123:

are you married to an African American?
No..... I am not. I just feel it is inappropriate for someone to defame a group of people. It is wrong.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by hermesprogidy(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2020
AristocraticMe:
This is wrong. There are lot of African American women i know who are good mothers. It all depends on your kind of life style and where you live and lastly your experience. I will suggest you dont generalise the statement., it is better you say some. Not all. Are Nigerian women good mothers ? Some are good while some are bad. Same thing.
I think i came to the discussion thread late, but for knowledge sake i will explain some things to you.

Lets start through visiting, you cant work obviously, you pick a low job under the table. That is your first point of socialising and meeting American. Any American working that job with you is either a felon or into drugs. That is your CIRCLE. because of your level in the society. (You dont expect to meet someone reasonable in that circle)
Using Nigeria as an illustration (You live in Mushin and work in Mushin, definitely you will only meet Mushin girls 9 out of 10.) The chances of you meeting a non-mushin girl is low.

Back to America (Your Social Circle ) determines the kind of people you meet. you move with people who are under the table workers , you definitely meet ex convict , felons females (its your cirlce)
Going to their dating site, you use POF.com. How many decent girls are on POF. Brother go to Paid dating site and you will see good one who are educated with a good family back ground. (Remember your circle determines who you meet)

Back to Akata, change your circle and you will meet some one better what you have been describing.

Now you came to America through schooling - Most of those American Girls in college wont date a Nigerian, it is difficult, they will rather date fellow Americans. They are young and beautiful. so you end up going to free dating sites and you meet the illetrates ones and Agberos of the lot..... what do you expect. CHANGE YOUR CIRCLE.
The OP is simple-minded. He just doesn't know it.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by ugolinze123(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2020
AristocraticMe:
No..... I am not. I just feel it is inappropriate for someone to defame a group of people. It is wrong.
but don't you think when statistics proves a higher figure from a great percentage is a base to easily generalize to a great extent. abi what do you think
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by AristocraticMe: 7:05pm On May 08, 2020
ugolinze123:

but don't you think when statistics proves a higher figure from a great percentage is a base to easily generalize to a great extent. abi what do you think
What statistics ? on what grounds - Business, Education, Morals , on what ground. What does the statistics say

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Eniolakiite(f): 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
You are very right about the social circle thing.

AristocraticMe:

Lets start through visiting, you cant work obviously, you pick a low job under the table. That is your first point of socialising and meeting American. Any American working that job with you is either a felon or into drugs. That is your CIRCLE. because of your level in the society. (You dont expect to meet someone reasonable in that circle)
Using Nigeria as an illustration (You live in Mushin and work in Mushin, definitely you will only meet Mushin girls 9 out of 10.) The chances of you meeting a non-mushin girl is low.

Back to America (Your Social Circle ) determines the kind of people you meet. you move with people who are under the table workers , you definitely meet ex convict , felons females (its your cirlce)

Back to Akata, change your circle and you will meet some one better what you have been describing.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by ugolinze123(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2020
AristocraticMe:
What statistics ? on what grounds - Business, Education, Morals , on what ground. What does the statistics say
on every single thing mentioned here by the op..stats has proven the ordinary AA to be on the higher percentage in the US...
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Leeindy: 8:33pm On May 08, 2020
If all you attract is trash women, it says more about you, than them.
Either you dont know how to find the decent ones because of your social circle or you keep getting fooled by a big butt and smile.

Whenever my friends talk about this, i ask them 3 questions, how did you meet, what do they do for fun, or hobbies, how were they dressed, act like??

Answers go like this...Tinder/Pof, club; man she has a nice A#$$, etc. And my finds are newly immigrants so they live in the not so nice areas and work entry level jobs.

I tell them that anybody that has well traveled on black American circles know that the better ones are in church heavily, are heavily involved in minority organizations like black sororities, black professional organizations, and are into other stuff. If you go to a predominantly black american church, the differences of the people are night and day, lots of married families, they give back to their commities, etc. The problem is that i see very few Africans in these environments, so you dont know what you dont see.

Do you see where i am going with this? Its mostly due to your circle.
Change your circle, better results
BUT to get to these caliber of women, you are now competing with their own men and other ethnicities, so now you will then you run into the women op has described.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2020
pDudd:
To those little people ranting here and trying to make their presence felt, please feel free to write your own thread countering my experience with your people. Until then, abeg shift go one side. angry
are u talking about the white or black
Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by khia: 10:31pm On May 08, 2020
Leeindy:
If all you attract is trash women, it says more about you, than them.
Either you dont know how to find the decent ones because of your social circle or you keep getting fooled by a big butt and smile.

Whenever my friends talk about this, i ask them 3 questions, how did you meet, what do they do for fun, or hobbies, how were they dressed, act like??

Answers go like this...Tinder/Pof, club; man she has a nice A#$$, etc. And my finds are newly immigrants so they live in the not so nice areas and work entry level jobs.

I tell them that anybody that has well traveled on black American circles know that the better ones are in church heavily, are heavily involved in minority organizations like black sororities, black professional organizations, and are into other stuff. If you go to a predominantly black american church, the differences of the people are night and day, lots of married families, they give back to their commities, etc. The problem is that i see very few Africans in these environments, so you dont know what you dont see.

Do you see where i am going with this? Its mostly due to your circle.
Change your circle, better results
BUT to get to these caliber of women, you are now competing with their own men and other ethnicities, so now you will then you run into the women op has described.

Exactly what I told them but they are to stubborn and bigoted to hear. I believe the op is also paying for prostitutes.

Re: Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman by Zeinymira(f): 10:36pm On May 08, 2020
Ruined thread.
#unfollow

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (53) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93